KK:H Weekday Event 5/6/19 TB the Day after Cinco de Mayo

14567810Next

Comments

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Ohemilie I admit, their business practices really boggle the mind. I have wondered if it's a Canadian business thing tbh. I wonder how much influence the US/SF office has over whatever they are doing in the "studio" in Toronto. I haven't played Glu's other games, so I have no idea if their customer service/appreciation is so lacking across the board, or if it's just the KKH team (excluding our front-facing social media/community manager Kalinda).

There are other people here who can regale you with tales of how awesome and responsive other game companies are to their players. Of course we can't talk specific games here. But most recently I was told about a game where they released bundles of 5 throwback items at a time for purchase. And you could keep refreshing the screen until you got a combo of 5 things you wanted to buy! And the prices were not grossly inflated.

Anyway it's all moot. The numbers came out Monday. The game is on a revenue down-slide again, and Glu even put in writing that they do not expect to turn it around for KKH. Self-fulfilling prophecy if there ever was one.
    Yeah it’s absolutely wild to me that there are customers categorically stating that they would spend money on certain things yet glu ignores it every time. Kollections suck so much, I hate everything about them inc the price, fact that a lot of design skill goes into the items meaning that unless you’re willing to drop hard cash you are excluded from owning the only really decent stuff, I HATE that kash and energy are prizes. That is a constant bugbear of mine; both such shockingly bad prizes yet they still keep filling palettes with them despite every player begging them not to. 

It would be amazing if they asked players what they wanted to see. Maybe even send a survey to players they know invest money to see what would keep them spending 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Ohemilie Glu staff has a 120 something-member little exclusive FB group called KKH Insiders where they actually ask for feedback from players who are members of the group. I asked to join last August and my request has been "pending" ever since.  :D:D:D  
    iOS
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

I am going gaga  for the spoilers this weekend events! Love the dresses for SYS and Trendsetter and the blue outfits for the weekend event is pretty cute! Those blue metallic pants/leggings? Stunning ! And cant wait for the flower crown and purple dress in the future event. 
    Nice job!! Love it. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2019

Rikk said:
    Thanks @kokokokonut! I love it so much on your doll too :)

So I was kind of expecting to get these gold bracelets in my throwback kollection, but I wasn’t expecting to like them so much! They match so nicely with a lot of my jewelry. I’m actually really satisfied with them!

But (lol) why is it in the miscellaneous section by my apple pie, watermelon slice, and ice skates? Oh dear

Oh Those bracelets!  I love them, but it took forever to find them.  I think, because the rings got put there, mayber someone looking quickly thought they were stacking rings and slipped them in here.      BUT....you will love wearing them.  Enjoy!

ETA:  well seeing them sitting there among the chokers, I've got new clue.  But my explanation seemed plausible, for a minute. lol.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Just got 2 new gowns in the last 10 minutes, so you could say I’m feeling ready for the next SYS!! I just leveled up and unlocked the left one, which is in the closet for kash. And the right I just got from partnership tiles in my daily box 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Awesome @mikaylachimo Just in time for the new Sys Sunday.  ;)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    When you forget you started an gig and open your game to 3 stars and your 150 fashion shows in a row achievement is set back to zero...

iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    omg I feel for you @AliBryant, that happened to me a couple weeks ago and it’s the worst feeling after a long streak of grinding 😭
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Ohemilie Glu staff has a 120 something-member little exclusive FB group called KKH Insiders where they actually ask for feedback from players who are members of the group. I asked to join last August and my request has been "pending" ever since.  :D:D:D  
    Oh I see koko is a mod :( haha
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Uh I love secret societies. Took another spin on my kollection and got this hair 😊

iOS
    AliBryant said:
    When you forget you started an gig and open your game to 3 stars and your 150 fashion shows in a row achievement is set back to zero...

Oh I hate that.  I have done it myself on all 3 games and it feels awful.  I'm sorry this happened.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    When is the SYS thread coming ??  <3
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

I'd like anything but the flats
    FINALLY!

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    So The Insiders get to see early spoilers and stuff?  😂 I wonder if anyone from the forum is an insider (other than Koko)
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited May 2019

AHHHHH!!! I am OVER THE MOON with this hair!! This has been one of my most coveted items for years, SO excited to finally have it! What a week 😍
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @mikaylachimo wow! That flower dress is gorgeous and I have the black one and love it. It is so versatile and always gets me solid scores ❤️
    Ever since I stopped doing Bel Air reality shows (since I earned top show there is not real point), the weekday event is sooo hard to complete! I still need almost 100 points. I am trying to complete it by doing gigs only so I can advance those achievements, but man is it tough, slow going.
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I've got it timed so almost all my businesses fall within the week which helps. I'm still doing a lot of reality shows but it doesn't feel as tedious. I think I could tap Bel-Air with my eyes closed
    I know it's supposed to be random but I have done at least 20 reality run-ins this week and not received a single k-star. I usually get a star around once a day. Anyone else?
    iOS
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I know it's supposed to be random but I have done at least 20 reality run-ins this week and not received a single k-star. I usually get a star around once a day. Anyone else?
    Haven’t gotten a star from one in months
    I thought I got a star this week, I in9w I wanted 1 energy.....got a star.  But that’s 1 out of cgames.....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    3rd box kash
    And throwback item this (im happy) ♥