KK:H Weekday Event 5/6/19 TB the Day after Cinco de Mayo

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Kinda underwhelmed with Kim. Could have done much more with this theme!!

Her inspo:

iOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    ... I'm a little sore that I just spent 90 stars to get energy that would have cost 80 stars in the star shop.. argh... sigh.. 

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Here’s Apple, with @LindaVB & @wolfandbutler2  they’re lovely, she’s trying for camp.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Dua Lipa serving up that wig we have in the kloset! But hers looks like the original Versace, behind the ears. Wish ours was!

iOS
    ... I'm a little sore that I just spent 90 stars to get energy that would have cost 80 stars in the star shop.. argh... sigh.. 

Aww, I’m sorry.  a Kollection just got me too. But yours is a 9simple cost comparison.  But the bundle is oh so close......
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    AliBryant said:
    Kinda underwhelmed with Kim. Could have done much more with this theme!!

Her inspo:

I disagree, I was just coming to post her dress and comment on flawless it is.  The way the ruching  actually creates a beautiful design along with her body’s form.  Look st how intricate the lines across her torso and thighs are. 
     I am only posting w few, but those are the ones that really speak to me, like this one. AliBryant is so quick, I’ll probably only be commenting. (*said with a wink and a smile). But I love Kim’s dress. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Kim's look is nice, but i'm not sure it's camp. Also, why the wet hair look again? Wig. It. Up!

Also, Billy Porter's look is ah-may-zing. And please Glu, don't give us a lamp look unless you pink it up.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    edited May 2019
    Ok wow. Look at Celine.  I love this. Can we have this? I love silky fringe.

And @KaylaJ I think Kim’s wetter hair look is going with the dress.  Doesn’t it look like this suspended crystals are like drops of falling rain?  I might be crazy, but that’s what I think her who;e dress and look is about. Her dress is raining. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2019
    AliBryant said:
    Kendall & Kylie on theme!

Just.... WOW!

Addicted

AliBryant said:
    Dua Lipa serving up that wig we have in the kloset! But hers looks like the original Versace, behind the ears. Wish ours was!

Incredible!
    Addicted

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    The queens are here♡
  • AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Woot woot! Happy dance only 4 spins!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    ITA @judithkkh and even though they listen/change minor things here and there based on our feedback, the fact is they make no major changes that could potentially revitalize interest in this game. In the report analysis it said that only 5% of players make purchases. That is just insane. It tells me that the game is far too expensive for the average player. It's also far too time consuming and difficult IMO. These are things that they have been completely inflexible on since inception. In fact it's only become more expensive and more time consuming over time (I think a full weekend event used to need only 300 points to finish). They don't even give us the special offers we ask for, that many are willing to spend real money on. They only offer k-star sales to select players. They set the crummy odds in Kollections and gift boxes. They wont give us TB items that are less than 2 years old. There's no new writing. A bare minimum of new fashion. It's really disheartening! 
    I was talking about this with a friend, I can't believe they don't see how much money they would make if throwback sales or K-stars sales were a monthly thing like the VIP events are. there are so many people, including myself, willing to pay money for those things because we like to play but we keep getting these offers or special events three times a year and that's just??? I don't get it
  • AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Uh guys why has kkh been moved from growth to non growth? This happen to the Kendall and Kylie game before it was shut down
    @AurouraKKH it's not been a growth title for a year 😭😭😭 I've been chronicling the changes here for a while. The good news is it's still making a lot more $ than KKG before it died.
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited May 2019
    And @KaylaJ I think Kim’s wetter hair look is going with the dress.  Doesn’t it look like this suspended crystals are like drops of falling rain?  I might be crazy, but that’s what I think her who;e dress and look is about. Her dress is raining. Lol.
    Yes!! I looooove the detail of the crystals dangling from Kim’s dress, it’s definitely meant to look like water drops. I bet it’s so beautiful in motion!!! I think the wet hair works with the look/theme of her outfit. 

I also love Kendall & Kylie’s looks, but now I can’t get White Chicks out of my head @AliBryant 😂😂😭

lady gaga has convinced me we totally need a new umbrella handheld, one that is open & held above the head!!!

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Zendaya’s dress 😍😍 actual Cinderella, love it so much.
    it sucks that I just got back into the game and it’s dying 😂 if they made some changes and were more transparent, they’d do much better. 
    I posted the exact inspo Kim posted on her Instagram. It's Mugler and supposed to look like she just emerged from the ocean, which it does! It's just not as "camp" as the people who went all out. It's still cool! The karjenners rarely do a theme well though. Like last year, Catholicism. Kendall a very plain white pantsuit. Kylie all black, nice gown, no theme elements. Kim gorgeous gold sequin dress, but only on theme due to slapping some crosses on it. So literal. 
    iOS
    Mario was the real MVP of Kim’s look, even though it was extremely similar to last year’s. Why let a good thing go? 😂
    @charlottegold if they are still updating the game by Halloween, I'd say we need Zendaya's glowing Cinderella gown as a costume!
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I love Kim’s Mugler dress! In motion the crystals does look like droplets of water 💦 💦 Maybe that is Kim being like “oh, you don’t like my wet hair looks ? I give you a head to toe wet look”. Kendall and Kylie actually on theme this year and look fab ! And I am betting the 4000 Kash I won that Kris stole that blonde wig from Kylie’s mansion. 

My fav looks so far. 

Ciara slays with that hair and Solange serving snakeskin look  

Cara look would look so good as a mini dress with that rainbow leggings. And bananas are good source of potassium. And Cardi dress is basically the red carpet  
    Queen Lupita slays in this !and i love Winnie servings elegance and camp at the same time. 
    IOS Player 
    @TrashleyKKH I like a lot of the same ones you do!

To translate to the game I think it would be awesome to see Cara's rainbow look as a mini dress and thigh highs. Or even a romper!

Lupita we could scale down the sleeves to be more of a rainbow cap sleeve. I'd love a rainbow fan handheld! Smaller than the black fan we have would be nice.

Ciara's dress is gorg as is!!
    iOS
    edited May 2019
    For outfits I’d want to wear in the game, these are my top two met gala picks!! *besides zendaya’s Cinderella dress!!

@AliBryant omg why do we not have any rompers in the game!! That would be adorable!!
    I think all three of these Zac Posen looks could translate to the game!!

Rose shaped dress...the color and texture so gorg!

Nina Dobrev 3D printed dress, so modern yet ethereal!

Katie Holmes, amazing color, just shorten up the train a bit. Absolutely love the 3D printed shoulder details!!

iOS
    Yess @charlottegold I love Kacey's look! Hairdryer handheld!!
    iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh my, thank you so much for posting all these pics, love love love the dresses!! My timezone did not allow me to watch it live, but I'm watching it tonight on replay.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Glu - we have one of this year's Halloween costumes in the bag, LOL 

iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    omg YES my (maybe) favorite look is Kacey’s, I NEED a barbie look in my life and that hairdryer handheld is e v e r y t h i n g

also Zendaya’s look, when she arrived that moment was truly magical

I LOVE this, she is slaying

Lucy Boynton of course, she looked like an actual fairy

Ezra really did THAT 👏

love Darren’s look, this is so gorgeous

I really love this dress, it’s so much fun

I don’t want to photobomb this thread so:
    - all of Lady Gaga’s looks, of course (what an entrance!!!!!)
    - as posted earlier in the thread, I loved Lily Collins’ look and also Kendall and Kylie’s
    - Hailey Bieber’s hair was so adorable and I would love it on my doll!
    - did you SEE Serena Williams??? And Winnie Harlow?? amazing looks
    - Nina Dobrev’s dress would look amazing and translate so well into the game as already mentioned
    - ugh I just really loved so many of the looks
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here