KK:H Weekday Event 5/6/19 TB the Day after Cinco de Mayo

Comments

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited May 2019
    edit: woops

but I also want to say I also loved Cara’s look!! it would be so fun to have a rainbow look like that in the game
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    This could put me to sleep on the floor immediately, so comfy.

Image result for cardi b met gala

P.S don't want this
    PM to add
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Naimonster after seeing interview where cardi said this dress was inspired by the female anatomy, I can’t unsee that. 👀

I knew it is about time I get that “soccer mom who shops at Ralph Lauren” shirt. I would love the shirt much better without the tied sweater around the waist. 
    I style it as campy as I can. 

IOS Player 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @Naimonster after seeing interview where cardi said this dress was inspired by the female anatomy, I can’t unsee that. 👀

I knew it is about time I get that “soccer mom who shops at Ralph Lauren” shirt. I would love the shirt much better without the tied sweater around the waist. 
    I style it as campy as I can. 

Glad I wasn’t seeing things. I swear she resembled some kind of monthly massacre 
    iOS Doll 

edited May 2019
    Omg we freaking need a handheld of our doll's head! Please!
    I'm going to use this as my avatar to haunt the heck out of the fashion team at KKH.

PM to add
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got this cute white purse on my Gold Box!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Ok guys, I just spammed the Fashion Suggestion thread with outfits from the Met Gala. I thought it would be good to have individual outfits in different posts so everyone can "Agree" or "Like" to show Glu what we want in-game. No need for "Disagrees" thank you.
    PM to add
    The devil works hard. 
    Kris Jenner works harder. 
    But 
    @Naimonster works the hardest. 

Go and vote for the looks and let Glu knows what looks we would like to see in game. 
    IOS Player 
    Ok wow. Look at Celine.  I love this. Can we have this? I love silky fringe.

And @KaylaJ I think Kim’s wetter hair look is going with the dress.  Doesn’t it look like this suspended crystals are like drops of falling rain?  I might be crazy, but that’s what I think her who;e dress and look is about. Her dress is raining. Lol.

This reminds me of dragon's beard candy.

PM to add
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Ok wow. Look at Celine.  I love this. Can we have this? I love silky fringe.

And @KaylaJ I think Kim’s wetter hair look is going with the dress.  Doesn’t it look like this suspended crystals are like drops of falling rain?  I might be crazy, but that’s what I think her who;e dress and look is about. Her dress is raining. Lol.

Someone else had the raindrop look, I think it was JLO. And yes, I like that idea and the hair does go with it (though, not what I had in mind when I think camp) but it feels...? I don't know, just for the Met Gala a bit underwhelmed.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    You guys Kim turned it up for partying after the carpet!  

iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @kaylaJ oh, I agree not one of the best 'wet looks' for hair, I was just trying to give it context.  If that dress is made, I can think of a hundred hairstyles my doll will wear.    The context doesn't make it better, just puts in in perspective. lol. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Kylie outfit change after the main event!

iOS
    I only like Kim's wig and the colors she and Kylie used. But I think their outfits are a mess overall.
    PM to add
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Our clothing designers ultimately decide what's the best fit for the game, but they always appreciate your input!

I'm going to post a round up of the Met Gala looks with the most votes and then you can indicate if you agree or disagree. Please vote for outfits that you would like to wear, not just looks that you kinda liked seeing on the red carpet.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Kendall & Kylie's outfits seemed to get a lot of LOLs, so I skipped those. If there are any major looks that I missed, please post the outfit INDIVIDUALLY so it's clear what people are voting on.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Also I personally love Kendall and Kylie’s, the lol was just to the white chicks reference 😂 idk about everyone else but I’d absolutely still love it in game 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    That's it? Ok ....
    iOS
    Nai put a fantastic roundup in the fashion suggestions thread 
    iOS
    I actually love Kendall and Kylie dresses! 
    IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Nai also said she only wanted agreement on her posts. You can't go by that roundup.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary