KK:H Weekday Event 5/6/19 TB the Day after Cinco de Mayo

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thank you @KalindaKing for bringing some of those over!
    iOS
    Not proposing this one for voting, but it is so cool how the eye boob dress converted to a "normal" cocktail dress for partying! Janelle Monae in Siriano:

iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2019
    What about Constance Wu's look?

Image may contain 4 people people standing

I like the Bling.  And parts of the dress, but I don't want to vote for everything.  I'm so torn on Constance's dress. Something about the neckline seems too busy....does she even have boobage?

ETA: funny story about Connie's Bling pose......PuterHead had been going with a girl Sylvia all through HS and while he was at college, and after.....for years her bff was telling her "stop saying you're engaged.  you're not engaged till you get the ring"  well, never happened and a year later, with my ring firmly inplace we ran into Sylvia in the city.  See Connie's Pose?  That was me, with my engaged hand splayed across my chest like that for the whole 10 minute conversation on the streets of NY.   I'm gonna send this pic to Putey.  His response will probably be "Did she run into Sylvia?"   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here's the campy Anna Wintour look I wore yesterday in the game 😁

iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @AliBryant Siriano is my favorite!! All his designs yesterday were incredible. 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Nai also said she only wanted agreement on her posts. You can't go by that roundup.

There is a choice to not react at all, and to react by liking or agreeing. There is still going to be clear cut result of what members like and don't like.
    PM to add
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    To be honest, I feel so disregarded right now.

I thought the mods here were always adamant about posting stuffs in the right thread, but turns out me trying to follow this rule was not welcomed.

Anyway, big thanks to @TrashleyKKH and @AliBryant for at least acknowledging. Hearts to you girls.
    PM to add
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I know it’s been said already but I would love Lucy’s look in the game! That pastel blue hair is lovely and the colors of the dress too

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    edited May 2019
    so Sorry you feel that way @naimonster.  My response was not to your request that we only post positives for your looks, but a bigger conversation going on at the time.  You want the whole thing? I was in the suggestions first, and not having read your post in the event thread, I disagreed with looks i didn't care for.  Then I came here, read your post, and not thinking there was anything wrong with your request, I went back and cleared the looks i didn't care for.
    Then it was asked to vote on the looks here,  your suggestions were offered up, and I commented that was not a real vote.  That was it.
    If you want to talk more about this, we can talk privately. 
    I am begging everyone to not take things personally.  That creates problems where there are none.  sometimes a comment is just a comment. 

Edited to fill in a blank or two.  And, I fully understood your not wanting dislikes, those were your suggestions, and disagreeing would have meant invalidating you.  If there was a history that could show I had disliked and then gone back and cleared those you would see i am being 100% sincere. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Fully agree about the sleeves. @AliBryant I chose a wedding dress because of the sleeves.  I so agree about sleeves.  I love bell sleeves, Angel sleeves, ooh, short cap sleeves can be great.

ANd I love this little tidbit ofnews in the interview, Kim says there was a rumor Baby 4 would have been born last night, but she said no.  Doesn't that mean like any minute now? 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2019
    my Billy Porter vibe

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Naimonster Sorry if you felt ignored! At first, I thought all the top looks from the Met Gala were in this thread. After I found out about your posts, I shared the most popular ones here. Now the round up makes it easy for our artists to see which ones everyone loves!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @Savagekkh I made this for u

iOS
    Love the dress, headpiece not so much.
    maybe we can give it to the dinosaur.  Everyone deserves a little bling.....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Okay, I am not sure are these good looks or Cody Fern is just ridiculously incredible good looking but I am obsessed. 😍

And Jordan Roth’s Iris Van Herpen cape is just stunning turning from a closed draped theatre curtains to this:

IOS Player 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Love this!

Madeline Petsch looks GORGEOUS!!!! Any Riverdale fans here 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️If you watch it !!
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I saw @Naimonster and her posts in the fashion thread first, and reacted there. This thread was marked read somehow. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ But amazing leg work done by nai and @AliBryant for both threads. You guys are such an asset to the forum and I personally always value you as long time players.

I'm just going to do a short summary of what I've seen. 

Kim looked very basic and her breasts looked painfully mashed in there. I'm shocked her personal stylist Kanye couldn't  up  a better conceptual idea. Anyone who has seen the longform of Runaway should know what I'm talking about. 

Kim's second look, J-lo and especially Celine Dion looked like they raided Cher's closet. It was less homage and more  a slap in the face since this is supposed to be original concept looks. Celine's was like a Bob Mackie 80s look for Cher down pat.

Kendall, I really actually liked. LOVE the chignon with the spit curl. Kylie's look got a bit away from her imo and verged.   Into muppet territory. 

Adore the rainbow look Cara had on, especially the tights and cane. 

Everything else, I agreed or disagreed. 

I cut that short because the forum is doing strange things for me and deleting random words and letters as I type. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
    It likes to cut people off ifor they edit a too much, but this is a new one.  What device are you on @Savagekkh ?  I'll go on that platform and see if I have problems.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh I know, but I wasn't even editing, which is why I thought I'd mention it. I'm on android. 
    You know what seems like a good way to spend the First Tuesday of May / Day After Met Gala? Looking at spoilers for our next Show Your Style event! Keep an eye on KKH social media today  ;)
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Yasss Cardi B gown time!
    iOS
    You'll get to see spoilers for Show Your Style and an upcoming weekend event!
    #VIPKalinda
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Was offered a luxe goal on this hair and couldn’t turn it down. Wasn’t the best deal but I’ve been wanting a shorter style ever since the TS one. 
    @Abbeymae love Riverdale! But I haven’t seen any episodes from the newest seasons, I always wait for Netflix to add them all
    she/her
    add me here
    I’m glad I’m not the only one who wasn’t a fan of Kim’s look, I know I’m in the minority there. It just wasn’t exciting enough for the theme in my opinion. I loved Kendall and Kylie’s looks though!
    she/her
    add me here
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2019

I’ve been wanting a shorter styl@charlottegold since the TS one. 
    I LOVE that hair on your doll @charlottegold! It’s so summery and sultry

I’m excited for the next SYS! I’m kind of hoping for a new clutch :)