Options

Game keeps restarting

lileililei Registered Users 33 Posts
I've had this problem for over 3 months now.  I contacted Glu support and they weren't able to assist.  First, I couldn't purchase the special boxes anymore and then when I inquired about that, I was told I was using a cheat sheet (I never used a cheat sheet).  Then, they determined that I never used a cheat sheet and yet, whenever I would try to play the game and level up, if I left, then it starts all over again and says thanks for playing.  Anyone know how to fix this?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm so sorry, but sending a ticket to customer care is the top level of support.  They have the  ability to go into your game and see if something strange is going on.  If they said they were unable to assist, I'm sure they suggested some alternative action.  You will have to contact them again.   Luckily, it sounds like the rest of your game is responding so you can play, and until your issue is resolved, you'll just have to pass on the Kollections. 
    When we can't help someone here, we suggest they open a ticket with Customer Care. So you will have to go back to them. 
      Oh hey,  I remember you now.   Welcome back.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    lileililei Registered Users 33 Posts
    I remember you as well.