Options

⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 5/10/19 - 5⭐Professional Says the Psychic Bullhorn!

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda!

Earnables: LOVE the texture on the green dress, wish it wasn't that pose but at least it covers the feet. Hair is cute, necklace is cute but wish it was shorter.

GB: Not my style but the outfit is cute and I like separates. The hair has a weird square hairline that we have been seeing lately. Earrings are cute!

Kollection: LOVE the white outfit, and the bundle hair, will take a few spins. 
    iOS
  • Options
    MilliepedeMilliepede Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    • Earnables: Hair and necklace is boring. I like the style of the dress but the color not so much.
    • GB: The outifit seems hard to pair with other clothes but I accept the challenge. Earrings is meh. 
    • Kollection: Shoes is alright. I like the dress and the top looks interesting. 
    GB and Kollection hair looks so off. It almost looks like they're wearing a bad wig. The hairline isn't positioned right and the curls don't fall in an elegant way. 

Overall, I'm feeling pretty neutral this weekend. 
    Platform: iOS
    FB | IG
    KK:H on Reddit

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Earnables. 

I am in loveeee with the green dress! I think we should have more green “non jokey St Paddy Day “ items. The hair is giving me Halle Berry Bond Girl ! So hawt and sexy! The necklace is cool! I love colored stones jewellery items! That is also extremely lacking in the Kloset. 

GB. 

I swear the hair looks much better on the doll in the picture posted on social medias? Am I tripping? I think that mini dress/top will look stunning with bare legs! The pants are cool if pair with some other tops. Together it is a bit futuristic gym gear? The earrings are meh. It reminds me of the cheap earrings you get in a pack at H&M. 

Kollection. 

Oooh that white top looks romantic and pretty! I wish I have a better look without the hair to see the details. The gold dress is sexy and chic too! 
    The hairs does seem extra shiny and gelled up?
    the 90s are coming back hard I see. 

In general, loveeeee! This is a great week of clothings ! More ups than downs. Thanks Glu and Kalinda!
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    KitKatBarFlyKitKatBarFly Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    Ok yeah. My kstars are safe this week 😬
    The green dress is cute tho lol
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    The pixie cut is adorable, love the green dress 💚
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I love the earnable dress, great color and I don’t mind the pose. I don’t hate the hair or necklace, but my doll definitely won’t use them a lot. 

I like all GB items, especially top and pants. I’ll open an extra box or two, so hopefully I’ll get at least one item! 

The white top and skirt in the kollection are super cute, I’ll probably do a spin or two. 
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited May 2019
    There’s double offers right now! (not that tapjoy has been good in months)
    Thanks for this! I have been waiting for double offers to come around so I can try Ipsy finally! got my reward right away even :)

Edit by Koko:  I xxxd out the name of the game.  Glad you got the stars right away.  Thanks for understanding. :)
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH The doll in the middle of the KKH social media pic is wearing a different hairstyle! That hair is from the SYS: Music Festival Trendsetters and her outfit is from this weekend's gift boxes.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I don’t think I can put it better than @TrashleyKKH I agree 👏🏻 It’s going to be an amazing weekend! 💜
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Earnables: The green dress is so pretty and I love how slinky it is and that it covers the shoes. I like the necklace also but wish that it was shorter so that the jewel part isn't directly in our cleavage. A mid-chest necklace would've looked better imo. The hair is cute for a short style. 

GB: I think the holo outfit looks really cool and I like that it's separates. Earrings are ok, nothing special. I like the hair too although the side in front looks longer than the side brushed to the back. Like if you were to bring it forward it would only go to maybe the top of the shirt? Idk it's bugging me

Kollection: I like the bundle. The separate hair is really great and I want it. The white outfit is ok - not my favorite but I don't hate it. I do hate the shoes

• Options
    Ipsy is not a game Koko, it's a subscription box club like the Dollar Shave Club and all those.
    I think I might try InstaCart this time. It's groceries delivery and it's 570 stars!
    iOS
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I like this earnable dress coz it's classy and this GB top that looks like a mini-dress 😍 

💖💗💙💚💛🧡💜❤💕
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I agree completely @Syndra x but please don't post in all caps. It's not permitted. Thanks for understanding. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks @AliBryant I put it back.  I had taken a screenshot to check it out, but you saved me the trouble. 
    If I know it's a game, it's out. If it's not identified,  it's out till I can determine if it's game or not..  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I agree completely @Syndra x but please don't post in all caps. It's not permitted. Thanks for understanding. <3
    Oops! My bad @kokokokonut~ I fixed it thank you ❣️
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    Aww you are swell @Syndra x  Thank you.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Ipsy is actually a makeup subscription box (one of the better ones, in my opinion) 
  • Options
    @TrashleyKKH The doll in the middle of the KKH social media pic is wearing a different hairstyle! That hair is from the SYS: Music Festival Trendsetters and her outfit is from this weekend's gift boxes.
    Oh my. That is my bad. My astigmatism must be getting worse. 😓
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Yaaaaas! I just placed an order for toilet paper, toothpaste, and body wash, and I got the stars right away!

iOS
  • Options
    @melissakkh it is a shame that the Facebook login is still down, would love to see y’all in the items! Usually seeing forum dolls in game with the items help me determine either to chase or not. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    KitKatBarFlyKitKatBarFly Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    There’s double offers right now! (not that tapjoy has been good in months)

I swore I wouldn’t let Glu reach into my pockets like this, especially with some of these funky and recycled designs they’ve been coming out with lately. But I can’t let this moment pass up in case something actually worth my coins comes up! 😭😂

• Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Does anyone know when the next VIP weekend is? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    @Ohemilie most probably next week. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Ipsy is actually a makeup subscription box (one of the better ones, in my opinion) 
    wooo i am excited to try it! I got 279 k stars for it :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae maybe I’ll try that one too! I think I have it. I used to do Sephora play but cancelled recently, and this looks practically the same.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2019
    The necklace is cool! I love colored stones jewellery items! That is also extremely lacking in the Kloset. 
    Agreed! I want more colorful stones on jewelry, or funky colorful designs that aren’t gold/metallic.
  • Options
    @mikaylachimo you should try it! it is only $10/month for 5 items and a makeup bag. Very reasonable :) and it let me pick which brands/items interested me most!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @mikaylachimo you should try it! it is only $10/month for 5 items and a makeup bag. Very reasonable :) and it let me pick which brands/items interested me most!
    That is exactly like the one I did then, same price and amount it’s just through Sephora instead. I’ll definitely do it! Thanks! 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I'll show you everything now! As requested, I'm including an outfit photo of the Kollection  :)

@KalindaKing Thank you SO MUCH for including the photo of the additional kollections outfit!  Much appreciated 😁
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ok so I’m going to save my stars! Thanks doll xxx
    iOS player 
    level 69