⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 5/10/19 - 5⭐Professional Says the Psychic Bullhorn!

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2019
    A woman for all seasons and occasions — happy bday @Carol Davida!

I still love your amazing edits!

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts

I got lucky with my free pick 💕 😍! 

And I appreciate this week the PATW is at my favourite place on a yacht in Monaco. It reminds me of Kardashians Bali trip!

Also fair warning for those who think they can open a few boxes just for the white top ( the whole Kollection is expensive) 
    God dangit the top is my Kryptonite. Paired with a longer white skirt. Perfection. 
    The Bundle hair is a big surprise! It is gorgeous! And the other hair is also very rocker chic. 

In what order did you get the items, doll?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @pilirositolam
    k-stars 
    hair 
    kash
    shoes
    energy 
    skirt 
    bundle 
    IOS Player 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Happy birthday @Carol Davida and @melissakkh!!!

Hope you are both having the best day!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    I got the hair and I think it’s cute. btw I couldn’t decide what pose I liked the best, that’s why there’s 3 haha.

that’s for amateurs
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Happy Birthday @Carol Davida Davida! May you get the bundle on your first spin and your palettes have more than 2 items! Or at least try to have a good day since we know the odds of those
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Opened two boxes in addition to my total of 3... they were Kash, Kash, and event points. Taking it as a sign that the GBs will not be mine this week. After reading the forum, I decided now i would have only liked the dress so I’m fine. Still a crappy way to start the morning though 😂
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH now I REALLY want the white top!!! But we should be close to a VIP weekend, right? 😩 decisions, decisions... 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @jaeann If you have self control maybe open 2-3 boxes. It is 720 k-stars ( 800- 80 kstars in Kollection) may you have better luck than I did. 
    IOS Player 
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I opened 2 earlier- energy then the shoes. Next will be kash I imagine 😬 May have to do 4! 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I don’t understand why only some items are in the palette and not all.  I forgot to screenshot my palette, but I only had the GB hair and top. I got a daily gift box hair (yay...)

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Got the hair! Yaaaaaaay! Kinda wanted the dress, though lol but I'm happy with what I got
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    My Kollection picks went energy, hair, kash, shoes, skirt, top. Saving the last two for another time since next week is VIP.
    iOS
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    edited May 2019
    $5 starter kit from the Dollar Shave Club for the WIN. And they email you in 2 months before your next shipment so you can cancel it or just* skip it. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    The dress would have been in my free box but I changed my mind last second... The moment I saw energy I rolled my eyes and bought the box I had been thinking about since last night and yep there it was the only item I wanted... I'm happy but also kinda kicking myself.Oh! While I'm here I just have to say shame on glu for putting an insanely beautiful and expensive kollection the week before vip.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I know how that feels @PlantWitch! You’re going to rock that cyber minidress.

The opposite happened to me today actually! The box I was gravitating towards would have had energy, but instead I chose a box that frequently seemed to have an item based on everyone’s photos of their palettes. I ended up dodging the energy and getting an item! Don’t be too hard on yourself, because I think it all evens out eventually.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    My Kollection picks went energy, hair, kash, shoes, skirt, top. Saving the last two for another time since next week is VIP.
    I got energy this morning and figured what the hey and voila 

my doll rolled out out of bed after a pretty rocking concert the night before apparently 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Guys ok not pants, so we can make this work.  There are some extra long top that are really mini dresses in the closet
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Happy Birthday @melissakkh & @Carol Davida!! I hope you both are having an amazing day 💛

And remember

So someone better give you at least one Hallmark card!! 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Only 2 items !!!!!!!! So angry but Yay I got the dress in my free box :D Although I was tempted to buy the one that had the hair in it I ended up restraining myself for VIP 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Opened my free box and got the hair! So pretty - I would have preferred the dress but can’t spend k-stars a week before VIP 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have already tried the Kollection once and got kash so 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • zigziggy1288zigziggy1288 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Got the 4000. SO excited.
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @thallisa I went shopping today... And I might have gone a little overboard 👀 

I regret nothing 😂
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got energy in my gift box 

Might try a spin on the kollection later. Get some more energy
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    this is ridiculous...

Decided to take one spin on the Kollection and i got the single hair! She’s a little crazy but I like the dark roots 😂💕
    Happy birthday to two ICONS @Carol Davida and @melissakkh! We are so lucky to have you 💖💖💖💖💖
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Happy birthday @Carol Davida & @melissakkh ,I hope you both have an amazing and beautiful day like your hearts 💘

BTW from gb I got the earrings 
    From kollection I got kash🙄 (I want the white top so bad) 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I hope you all have a great weekend. Happy Mother’s Day! I can’t wait to find out what Kim names her baby. 

By the way, we’re still investigating the Facebook login issue. I’ll post when I have news!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Looks like Maria’s new trend is offering me luxe goals on NARS lips right before VIP weekends.... a little inconsiderate, but I’ll take it. I’ve always loved these but never bought them because i can’t imagine using such a dark color very often! 

ft. the giftbox hair which is really growing on me! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh