🗳️SYS 5/12/19 - Charity Gala Theme Starts Sunday!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My most recent looks. My experimental look didnt go very well 💁🏾‍♀️ so the voters on my game disagreed with me lol 

How I styled the earrings 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited May 2019
    skevans said:
    Oh my gosh, you all are the best.
    I took all the wonderful suggestions of @Ryley1e @katiealexandraa @pilirositolam and @AliBryantto heart and did the following:
    • Removed my nose piercing
    • Picked less recent dresses
    • Matched warmer tones with gold jewelry
    • Changed my hairstyles to ones that were 'younger looking'
    • Changed my hairstyles to ones that were down, not up
    • Ditched the gold clutch
    Aaaaaand here's what happened...

These are my lowest scores ever in an SYS. 
    I'm totally, completely baffled.

I'm sorry doll but these voters are confused asf smfh 🤦🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    skevans said:
    Oh my gosh, you all are the best.
    I took all the wonderful suggestions of @Ryley1e @katiealexandraa @pilirositolam and @AliBryantto heart and did the following:
    • Removed my nose piercing
    • Picked less recent dresses
    • Matched warmer tones with gold jewelry
    • Changed my hairstyles to ones that were 'younger looking'
    • Changed my hairstyles to ones that were down, not up
    • Ditched the gold clutch
    Aaaaaand here's what happened...

These are my lowest scores ever in an SYS. 
    I'm totally, completely baffled.

I'm sorry doll but these voters are confused asf 🤦🏾‍♀️
    I’m really sorry, your looks are pure gold, I don’t understand 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    There’s deff cheating in my group. The girl in the first post has been 100 or votes in front of me. She’s been submitting the same outfit and it hasn’t changed since this morning yet she’s rising in votes. And you can’t wear the same outfit
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

I’m waiting for the comeback to change my doll’s name to Daenerys....  
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

My recent looks. I think rather than stressing, I just make looks that I love and they pay off. 
    IOS Player 
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    kiki_k said:
    I think you might possibly be leading my SYS group! Katherine?

Omg yes! Are you Kiki?! If so, your doll is totally gorg & I knew you were gonna be trouble with those snatched looks from the beginning lol. & I apologize in advance for the craziness you’re gonna witness from me 🙈😂 But that other girl in our group triggered a war and I’m just here to finish what she started 💅🏼 Jk lol she (or anyone else) can have the wig. I honestly just want to stay in the top 5 for the dress 😭 

Omg you are way too kind! All your looks are perfection 👌 You have so many beautiful gowns and great styling! Haha well I’m rooting for you. I’m happy to just end up in the top 5 😬
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I know I'm being completely unoriginal with my hair styling, but the one time I used something else I got a score below 50.

I've been lucky with my scores so far and had consistently had scores over 50 so if these continue I'm hoping I'll comfortably get the dress.

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Best and worst scores so far with two of my favorite/most useful gowns:

I love our new hair!

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    There’s deff cheating in my group. The girl in the first post has been 100 or votes in front of me. She’s been submitting the same outfit and it hasn’t changed since this morning yet she’s rising in votes. And you can’t wear the same outfit
    I don’t think that’s cheating. I am 100 votes ahead of the people in my group and I definitely didn’t cheat and haven’t used a ticket yet. Im sure if they were cheating they would have waaaaay more points. 

As for the outfit not changing, if they submitted multiple looks at once it would only show the last one they submitted on Trendsetters. 
    When one of my biggest "admirers" gotten inspo from my styling. How unoriginal lol 😹

Casual gala 🙃?

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KitKatBarFlyKitKatBarFly Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    kiki_k said:
    kiki_k said:

Omg yes! Are you Kiki?! If so, your doll is totally gorg & I knew you were gonna be trouble with those snatched looks from the beginning lol. & I apologize in advance for the craziness you’re gonna witness from me 🙈😂 But that other girl in our group triggered a war and I’m just here to finish what she started 💅🏼 Jk lol she (or anyone else) can have the wig. I honestly just want to stay in the top 5 for the dress 😭 

Omg you are way too kind! All your looks are perfection 👌 You have so many beautiful gowns and great styling! Haha well I’m rooting for you. I’m happy to just end up in the top 5 😬

Awww you’re so sweet! Thank you! 💖💕 I’m rooting for you too cause a doll as fashionable & pretty as yours def deserves to have all the prizes! Btw, we need to be prepared to defend our top 5 spots cause some ppl still have 12 leftover tickets they received from the last SYS fiasco & they might be planning to use them soon. Just looking out for a fellow Queen who deserves her crown & more 😉👑💜 #PrettyGirlGang #QueensWhoRiseTogetherThriveTogether 

~~

& for the other dolls on here, you all have so many gorgeous looks & superb styling! Keep killing it ladies! 👏🏼👏🏼💞💞

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited May 2019

Last few looks. 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @alycat this is now. They started with 400 votes in the first hour of the event and they’ve been constantly increasing
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I love our new hair!

This hairstyle makes me think of Cosima in the Orphan Black series. I like it too :) 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    kiki_k said:
    kiki_k said:

Awww you’re so sweet! Thank you! 💖💕 I’m rooting for you too cause a doll as fashionable & pretty as yours def deserves to have all the prizes! Btw, we need to be prepared to defend our top 5 spots cause some ppl still have 12 leftover tickets they received from the last SYS fiasco & they might be planning to use them soon. Just looking out for a fellow Queen who deserves her crown & more 😉👑💜 #PrettyGirlGang #QueensWhoRiseTogetherThriveTogether 

~~

& for the other dolls on here, you all have so many gorgeous looks & superb styling! Keep killing it ladies! 👏🏼👏🏼💞💞

😘😘 I know I’m worried about that! 😬
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Love seeing how everyone is styling this hair! I don’t have anything like it, so I am happy! With @alice_kkh, @Chelsea123 and @Basak
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Allegorie said:
    Rikk said:
    I love our new hair!

This hairstyle makes me think of Cosima in the Orphan Black series. I like it too :) 
    YASSSSS I forgot about that show! Thank you, she’s such an amazing actresss btw!

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Getting pretty boring with the hairs but the hair in the first two has always been great for sys and it always gets me 45+ votes. 

Anyway I’m doing well now. Just hope I can stay consistent. :smiley:

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I noticed that some of you were styling looks with the #FashionGoals hair, so I tried it and got my highest score ever! Proof that the forum works 🙌 💖

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Love seeing how everyone is styling this hair! I don’t have anything like it, so I am happy! With @alice_kkh, @Chelsea123 and @Basak

Lol. I did not recognize my doll. Had to read the caption 😂 You’re pose is so cute! Glad they finally fixed the fb connection issue. Missed seeing you all!!💗
    iOS
    edited May 2019
    @Rumpelstilzchen I’m probably crazy but I have a weird obsession with the antler hair. Gets my vote every time 😂
    iOS
    @alice_kkh I also always vote for both of the parrots! They’re so cute 😍
    @Rikk me too!! and the monkey 🥰
    iOS
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I noticed that some of you were styling looks with the #FashionGoals hair, so I tried it and got my highest score ever! Proof that the forum works 🙌 💖

It's one of my favourite hairstyles! Your doll looks gorgeous :)
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    8-13

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.