🗳️SYS 5/12/19 - Charity Gala Theme Starts Sunday!

Comments

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    My group is in a ticket war for 1st place. So. How far is too far??? I don’t even like the hair, I just hate to lose. 😫
    iOS Doll 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

All my looks since I last posted. I’ve been doing really well for the most part!! 57 might be my highest ever? I’m unsure. I feel I might be overdoing the new giftbox hair but I just love it so much and I got great scores. I also of course tried both the earnable and fashion goals dress which both did well for me!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    When a tacky doll surpassed me at my ts group 🙃

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

This dress is everything!!! Love it! 

P.s I’m never changing out of this hair. Ever
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Gold on gold on gold. I love this dress! 
    @KaylaJ @thelifeofRaeRae @KKHLucy
    edited May 2019
    Monica L said:
    My group is in a ticket war for 1st place. So. How far is too far??? I don’t even like the hair, I just hate to lose. 😫

I just spent 500 k stars chasing pixel hair. Nothing is too far, girl. Go get it. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2019

Gold on gold on gold. I love this dress! 
    @KaylaJ @thelifeofRaeRae @KKHLucy
    I really appreciate y'all adding my doll when she walks around all year with those snowflakes. And also, I am this close to chasing that damned hair.

good news, I have finished the last two SYS! bad news, I missed the 2 before that so I can see how this is trending. But i am solidly in 2nd place and should get the T$ dress and accomplish my basic goals.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College

Found a long lost twin in Vegas. @mikaylachimo 💕
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    edited May 2019
    @KaylaJ your doll is in my current rotation of reality show guests too, always making it snow in my dining room 😂 still always invited though! And I’m not saying chase the hair but......... it’s very nice hair

@thelifeofRaeRae that’s exactly what I thought with our dolls!! Love this ❤️
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited May 2019

A black ballon?! Since when???! (Saw this in the voting booth, this isn’t me)

A black ballon?! Since when???! (Saw this in the voting booth, this isn’t me)
    I dunno but I want ANY balloon. I have always missed that weekend. 
    iOS Doll 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @charlottegold it’s from last October, gold VIP reward. 
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Monica L said:
    If you don’t like the hair, then I would say just chill out and let them fight for it! There might be something beautiful in the future that you’d rather get 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited May 2019

It is weird that those “3am groggy, eyes barely open” looks does way better than “ that I carefully curate and save to lookbook” looks?
    IOS Player 
    edited May 2019
    You’re perfection in that cherry red gown @trashleykkh!

I’m excited that this is the first time in a long time that more than one person in my TS group will reach the last item! Maybe the total points for casual themes (e.g. the athletic theme) should be dropped by 50-100 points so that people actually follow the theme and have a better chance of finishing. Gown events are nice because they’re a little easier for most people, but I’ll go crazy if I have to keep recycling my top gown looks for the next couple of months of SYS...
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    My top looks this SYS... if anyone is looking for some inspiration for the final push to the dress today! 

@TrashleyKKH glad I’m not alone on the 3 am missions... 

@Rikk too late,  but this is solid advice I would like to consider as this event wraps up. 
    iOS Doll 

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    The earnable dress is absolutely beautiful, I’m obsessed!! 

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Swimsuit gala🙃?

Did these fellas not get the dress code for the charity gala event 🤦🏾‍♀️:lol: hah

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@Carol Davida a guy in my group is wearing a pharaoh outfit and it’s delightfully zany
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Everyone looks amazing in gold!✨thanks for including my doll @Chelsea123!

On a different note, this event needs to end before I get pushed out of the top 5 🤨

i HATE trendsetters!

iOS
  • ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    So here are some of the looks that I submitted... 
    the first one I wasn’t real in love with it but it did good.

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Oof I just got the hair😂 you all look stunning in the gowns tho!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    My highest score ever, in case anyone needs inspo, I believe that most of you have all of these garnments 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts

@AliBryant and Kathrine at their gold gown photoshoot. You can tell from their faces it's going to be a long 2 hours 56 mins if Garrett's always checking his camera.
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Yay I got the dress !!

edited May 2019
    With my love for the giftbox hair, my doll literally hasn’t taken it off in SYS. I’ve submitted my last 5 looks with it (in 4 different colors) and it’s scored 51, 55, 57, 55 and 52...... 10/10 recommend 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @mikaylachimo ooohhhh tempting. I think it is weird that updo hairdos ( imho screams gala, formals) doesn’t do as well as longer hairstyles. 
    IOS Player 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Look who finally got the last prize of the earnables!!!!!! I'm so so happy! Gowns madre me happy, even when my last 4 outfits were a total disappointment I still got the dress, and I still have 1 ticket, and I am also number 1 on my group with at least 200 votes of difference between number 1 and 2, and like always I didn't buy a ticket!!!! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.