Comeback Question

SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
This discussion was created from comments split from: 🗳️SYS 5/12/19 - Charity Gala Theme Starts Sunday!.

Comments

• ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I know this is not related to the thread, but I have just made a comeback and I have finished the quests where we have to launch our own game. My question is are there more quests that will come because its been day and a half but there is still no call from Simon for more quests. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Sorry @Shivi I moved your post out of the unrelated thread you posted in.  If Simon is not calling you, most likely there is an open gig somewhere waiting for you.  Did you mean he's not calling with new storyline, or he's not calling at all.  If he is not calling at all, you should look thoughout the entire game.  Every location, every venue, even some home, go in and see if there is a gig waiting for you.
    If he's not calling with Storyline, but is still calling with his side gigs (offers you 3 or more, and if you don't like any he'll call back in an hour)  what level are you?  Is it possible you have completed it all, and like others are waiting for new storyline in an update or something? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2019
    @kokokokonut This is what its showing. My game is updated. But after comeback aren’t we supposed to get more quests to reach number 1 or A-listers???

The ad campaign looks to me like it's a side gig,.  So you have something to do  it's just not in your goals .  Go to the ad campaign and then let's see what happens.  Simon's side gigs do not appear in goals on the bottom.  From my experience they are on the left until you start and then it disappears from the left as well. if you walk out to get energy you better remember where you are otherwise your next question will be  how to find where you're supposed to be.  That's just the same as how to find a missing gig  and very similar to how to find a missing  date I will send teach you how to find a missing date   <
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    And if you were looking for more come back ish type gigs having started one at the beginning there was specific gigs to follow the different outfit and come back that you picked but then after I finish my come back gigs I noticed I was then rolling over and getting the other gigs from the other comebacks so when I did my second come back I was just getting regular gigs and regular storyline
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2019
    I completed the side gig but just got another one. I even went to Simon’s office to see if there was a glitch that I was not getting phone calls but found no conversation icon there. 
    But I have just started the comeback. I only got the gig where we have to launch our game. I completed the gig, had the launch party and also gained followers from Ray, Kim and Willow tweeting. Also I chose the last comeback option where you get extra action for fashion shows. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The comeback doesn't come with a bunch of quests. Once the comeback storyline is over, that's it. It looks like you've completed all the storylines there is in your game so that's why you're only getting the Simon calls.
    See some comeback graphics say there are a bunch of gigs....this was true when Comebacks were introduced.  But, for those of us here when they were introduced there were gigs for  the CB you chose (3 different comebacks and dresses) I chose love.  I got the storyline gigs for that comeback.  Meanwhile Soundspretty might have chosen money and that dress.  She got Money gigs for her comeback.   LindaVB took the Fashion at this time.  She got Fashion gigs. 
    When I finished my Love gigs, even though I was not up to number 1 again, I got the money gigs.  Then I got the Fashion.    So, when the 3 of us came up for the 2nd comebacks.....we got no special gigs, because they'd been incorporated into the general storyline for the games, presumable  whether there had been a comeback or not.  Does this help? 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lastly, once you have finished all the storyline up to date, you will only get side gigs, and special events (weekend quest) until more storyline is updated. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Okay. Thank you so much @kokokokonut @soundspretty
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I have a question that is kinda in the same ballpark I think. 
    I took a break from playing for awhile but in the past, Simon would call about side gigs even if I had other storylines waiting. Since I have started playing again, I've gone slow on the story lines so I have always had a few stacked up waiting but Simon hasn't called me for a side gig in... months? Do I probably have one waiting in a random location that I need to search for? Or does he not offer gigs when you have real storyline backed up?
    Platform : iOS 

• EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    liltiffs said:
    I have a question that is kinda in the same ballpark I think. 
    I took a break from playing for awhile but in the past, Simon would call about side gigs even if I had other storylines waiting. Since I have started playing again, I've gone slow on the story lines so I have always had a few stacked up waiting but Simon hasn't called me for a side gig in... months? Do I probably have one waiting in a random location that I need to search for? Or does he not offer gigs when you have real storyline backed up?
    I think as long as you have a storyline gig that is available to play (that is there is no time left on the countdown until its available) you wont get a side gig from Simon. 

I got one a few months ago because none of my storyline gigs had counted down to 'available now/soon' - sorry cant remember the exact wording!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties