KK:H Weekday TB Event 5/13/19 Happy Mothers Day

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Got the heels in my paid box. Plain but cute. In my free box I got these earrings! After seeing them in my palette week after week for months on end, I’ve really wanted them for awhile!! I think they’re so cute! 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    great earrings!  Especially with that hair and gown.  If I see you in the SYS, you're getting my vote @Abbeymae !
    Thanks @kokokokonutI was trying to see what would work with it for SYS 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Got the heels in my paid box. Plain but cute. In my free box I got these earrings! After seeing them in my palette week after week for months on end, I’ve really wanted them for awhile!! I think they’re so cute! 

Where is this hair from? 😍😍😍😍
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @KKHLucy it’s from the bundle of this week’s kollection! Hollywood Nights, the one that was just added Friday 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

@soundspretty @TrashleyKKH thanks ladies! are the correct answers as easy as the hair salon? I am debating if I should buy Chevier Toronto this weekend
    lol there is a girl who asks about what she should wear to a wedding and tell her the red dress. i had no idea when i first came across her cause I was like you shouldn't wear white, but is a red mini OK? I chose white and she was all "shouldn't the bride be the only one wearing white?!" and I was like, if you knew, why did you ask?!

My fav is the guy who asks what goes with brown wingtips and the answer is a brown belt
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @KaylaJ thank you! I am definitely going to buy it :) it seems easy to manage! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    edited May 2019

I reached lovers level 10 finally! I haven’t done a story line since January because I was so focused on getting all the lovers achievements. The hair is super cute actually :)  I can go back to ignoring my husband now ;) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Congrats @thelifeofRaeRae! It looks so pretty! I’m inching towards it, but dating in the game feels tedious sometimes.

Finally finished the “Illustrious in Italy” achievement. The action needed to advance in the achievement only showed up 50% of the time, so it took forever to complete and I’m so happy to do reality shows in a different house now :)

Yay @Rikk! How exciting! I need to start working on those achievements. I started the Tokyo one but it takes forever lol. Also I love the dress you’re wearing! Next time I see it in my TB it will be mine 💕
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @KaylaJ thank you! I am definitely going to buy it :) it seems easy to manage! 
    It def is! You just have to remember to go every day like the Brooklyn spa. I try to go when I open up my gift box that way I know it's been 24 hours.

and yay! FB login JUST worked for me!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

Maria just called me offering 20 stars off this purse I've been wanting for ages! Wish she would've waited a few days but I'm happy to have gotten it at such a low cost
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Can’t wait to see the weekend spoilers! I hope I love the items 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    got this cute hair in my free box. It was the only item I liked, except for the bundle, so I’m really happy!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Can’t wait to see the weekend spoilers! I hope I love the items 
    That's why I love Thursdays.   <3. Although, the occasional hint on Tuesday or Wednesday is great.  Fingers crossed for a Wednesday hint. I didnt see anything in SocMedia yet.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yay @Rikk! How exciting! I need to start working on those achievements. I started the Tokyo one but it takes forever lol. Also I love the dress you’re wearing! Next time I see it in my TB it will be mine 💕
    Thank you! It was from the first time that I splurged on a bundle in a weekday Throwback kollection and I’ve never looked back — I love multicolored sequins! I wear it to casual gigs all the time (lol).

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    We are working with Facebook to resolve the current connection issue. Can you let me know if you CAN connect your game to Facebook right now? We want to know if it affects everyone or some people.
    I can login to Facebook now, sadly there’s another problem now:

1: My game restarted itself completely when I connected my game to Facebook, so again I have to start fresh, lost all my previous progress.

2: My game started to freeze itself like every 5 minutes. I have to leave the app and re open again. I never had this issue before. 😩🤔😒😞
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    I picked this cute short hairstyle in my Throwback kollection! I can’t remember the last time I got hair during a weekday event, so I’m so excited! 🎉🎉🎉

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    We are working with Facebook to resolve the current connection issue. Can you let me know if you CAN connect your game to Facebook right now? We want to know if it affects everyone or some people.
    I can login to Facebook now, sadly there’s another problem now:

1: My game restarted itself completely when I connected my game to Facebook, so again I have to start fresh, lost all my previous progress.

2: My game started to freeze itself like every 5 minutes. I have to leave the app and re open again. I never had this issue before. 😩🤔😒😞
    My iOS connected and I am not experiencing problems. I’m going to go check the Facebook won’t connect thread. I would post there @KimsBestie.  And include your platform
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soo after months of dreading it... It finally happened!
    I got the ugly bandana.... At least its out of my palletes now!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @mikaylachimo oh my it looks so different on you!! I need it now 😍
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    Gold box was disappointing …
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    smh the only item I thought was not cute AT ALL 😭
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie received these black pants in her TB box. I don’t really “get” them. Are they supposed to be denim and leather?

hanging with her friends 
    @webra Dixie @kokokokonut @SugarK

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Does our VIP subscription count towards Celebrity Perks?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Yay !!! <3<3 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I think everyone who has the ugly red bandana should make a gang :p 
    Who has the red ugly ugly bandana??? :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    The one time I don’t like the bundle of my throwback, is the only time I’ve gotten it haha just my luck.  I was hoping for the crystal choker for the current sys.

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
    edited May 2019
    The outfit looks great on you though, @hyami! :) The bag is super classy and versatile. Hope you get the choker sometime soon!

I’ll be in your bandanna gang, @LovelyEmma!

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @hyami there are better diamond chokers lol. That one is so thick and looks unnatural on my doll 😂 if you don’t like the bundle at least think of it like you knocked three things out in one go 🤷‍♀️