Options

Show Your Style Event Votes Disappearing?

joeyyy1995joeyyy1995 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
Hi, I started the SYS event and submitted 2 looks with the event tickets. On the first one I recieved 50 points when I was playing, and when I checked how I was doing on the second one 15 minutes later they both had the same amount of points at 43. I'm not sure how the votes from the first look disappeared? I had some problems submitting them in the first place so I'm not sure if it's just a glitch, but I've never had any problems like this before today.
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Is it possible that when you looked at saw 50 points, it was 43 for the first, and votes were coming in at that point for the 2nd look and you had 7 at that point for a total of 50?  Otherwise, I have never heard/witnessed that happening.  If you'd like you can send an ingame ticket to Support, and they'll take a look at your game.
    I suggest getting in the habit of taking screenshots freaquently.Our memories are not always 100% especially when there is the activitiy of a new event of other factors.   If you want to send a ticket, go to the top left of your game screen (lll/help/ glu support)  Sorry you experienced this. 
    Welcome to theforum!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    joeyyy1995joeyyy1995 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Thank you for the welcome!
    I don't think so, the votes for the second look were at 0. Only the first one had votes at that point, I couldn't submit the second look for a while. The first one recieved 50 votes, while the other one had 0, and when I checked if the second look had any votes they both were at 43. 
    I had a few difficulties submitting the looks and checking the game, so it might be the traffic on the app that caused the issue? I'm not sure. The third look I submitted 6 hours later when I received the next ticket also received 43 votes so that might be a part of the glitch since I never had the same rating 3 times in a row, but it might be just a coincidence!
    I think I'll get into the habit of taking screenshot like you suggested!