Options

Charity gala KKH

nicollalexisnicollalexis Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
So I’m confused on this! I’m kind of a new player. Why do my looks keep getting “finished” in this event? I can’t seem to get them to stay more than like an hour? Are they still live if they are finished? 

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We want each submitted look to get the same amount of exposure. Each look you submit will get paired up with other players' looks a set number of times before it expires. The time it takes for a look to expire depends on how many players are voting.

Every look you submit will expire over time and you'll know it's expired if it has a grey background and says "finished". That means you can't earn more votes on that look. Keep submitting looks for more votes!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    nicollalexisnicollalexis Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    We want each submitted look to get the same amount of exposure. Each look you submit will get paired up with other players' looks a set number of times before it expires. The time it takes for a look to expire depends on how many players are voting.

Every look you submit will expire over time and you'll know it's expired if it has a grey background and says "finished". That means you can't earn more votes on that look. Keep submitting looks for more votes!
    Thank you so much!!!!