Options

🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 5/17/19 - VIP Means Shopping Weekend!

Comments

• Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Omg the gift box hair!! Will be chasing!! Love the earnables too xx
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I love the earnable dress, it’ll be useful for this SYS! I also love the GB items, especially the eye make up and the hair!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    Thank you Kalinda!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    I seriously love the GB hair and Fashion Goals dress! But the earnable hair is not fighting for imo.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I NEED that gift box hair, hopefully the palates are actually fair and I don’t run out of kstars before I get it 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    EARNABLES

Omg I love the dress
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm so excited! I finally have enough stars for a VIP event! The earnable dress is really beautiful
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I love the earnable dress ! I am not a fan of the earnable hair - I think I'll try to get the GB hair instead. 
    Overall I'm happy with this event.
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited May 2019

I personally don’t think the earnables are worth spending 500 stars. The dress is ok but nothing special and I don’t like the length. The hair well, let’s just say I wouldn’t want that hairstyle for free🤓 I’ll either stop at the shoes or dress. Haven’t decided yet.

The GB dress and hair I like but I won’t chase because of the earnables. I’m tired of being forced into spending 600 stars every week. I refuse to do it unless I’m in love with the items which I’m definitely not this time 😊

iOS
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I feel like the earnable hair should be more "amazing" for 500 k stars. It is cute though! I have a long list of things to buy this VIP, so I am sure I will end up earning it. I really like the earnable dress.

I LOVE the GB hair and dress. I will definitely be chasing those!

I also like the Fashion Goals outfit. The hair looks weird, it makes her forehead look square? I might buy it for the dress and clutch! 

Overall, I can't wait to spend my stars! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Inspo for all three!

Kylie Valentine's day this year:

Kendall at vanity Fair after party last year:

Kim in Versace but different color:

iOS
  • Options
    KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @KalindaKing will there be a new kollections 
    I play on android 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Thank you Kalinda! I <3 LOVE <3 the Earner Dress.  And the Gb outfit is fabulous.  All the prizes are really nice this weekend.  Ok, sleep eatly, wake up and shop!  Who wants to bet Maria starts calling me the moment I win the earner hair? LOL
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Earnables. 
    love the dress and shoes !  The hair is nice but I wish it is a wee bit longer. 

GB. 
    Love the hair, Smokey eyes and necklace. I am not sure if my doll can pull off a loincloth dress. 

FG. 
    The dress and clutch is so pretty. The hair is cute. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Is it just me or do the eyes look like they’re glowing, the white part looks kinda scary just because of the placement, and they don’t look as good as they do in the preview!!! Why do they look so different 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    EARNABLES

I like them, but I was desperately hoping for the long hair with the black flower crown thingy I saw on Instagram 😩 will that be available soon? 🙏
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KKH_Mermaid We're not releasing a new Kollection this weekend, but you can complete the older ones!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    LOVE the earnable dress!! I don’t like the hair at all, so I’m good with spending only 300 kstars. 

GB hair is gorgeous and I like the outfit, so I’ll probably chase them. 

I love FG hair and the clutch, the dress is beautiful too but that missing leg is SO distracting 😭 I mean, I’ll probably get it anyway, but I wish there was a leg 😂
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Is it just me or do the eyes look like they’re glowing, the white part looks kinda scary just because of the placement, and they don’t look as good as they do in the preview!!! Why do they look so different 
    I wonder if it'll look better with lighter eyes?
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ohhh i love the earnables sooo mutch 😍😍😍
    The only GiftBox item i like is the outfit... Its interesting :p
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I think since almost all of my k-star offers have disappeared, I’m going to wait for another VIP to splurge. I’m not crazy about any of the earnables or the gift box items.

It’s so hard to save up k-stars now without any offers, so I only think I have one or two good VIP events left...and a long wishlist! These are the some of the items I’d like to buy in the next good VIP event:

I might buy one item to cheer myself up tomorrow though; let me know if you recommend anything!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Well. I forgot about the vineyard last VIP so that's my purchase plan this weekend. That's 90 k-stars so not sure yet if I'll stop there or go for the dress. I like the hair but it's not worth 500 k-stars. I think I'll wait to see what the GB items look like on my doll and maybe chase. I'd love the hair and possibly the eyes 
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    LOVE the GB outfit and hair soooo much!! Don’t like the earnable hair enough to justify another 200 k-stars so I’m happy just to spend 300
  • Options
    I’ll spend 300 k-stars for the dress. I’ll get the freckles and the cocktail handheld and then probably open a gift box
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Hmmmm yeah I am in agreement with everyone else that the earnable hair is not worth that hefty price tag. However, I have the stars and I am eyeing a Kollection i’ve got that I’d like to finish.... so we will see 😬 ideally I would stop at the dress.

Anyone who has finished this Kollection - can you give me some feedback on the single items?? 😊😊😊
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Rikk I love that Karl outfit! Your post actually reminded me that I should wear it more often, it’s one of my favorite items in the kloset but for some reason i don’t reach for it anymore. 

It’s kinda pricey though, so I’m not sure if you want to spend that many stars during this event. The earrings from the latest pop up store are a must-have and i also love the black tshirt for 25 kstars and that denim jacket/black top combo, so I definitely recommend these items!  

Personally I might buy that huge Versace hair, I wasn’t crazy about it at first, but I fell in love with it after seeing Dua Lipa at the Met Gala. 
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I like the earnable dress! But not a fan of the hair so I'll stop at 300. Love the fashion goals dress! GB items...I'm on the fence at the moment. I'll wait to see what they look like on my doll.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I’ll spend 300 k-stars for the dress. I’ll get the freckles and the cocktail handheld and then probably open a gift box
    Ooooh, the freckles! I ALWAYS forget about them during VIP. Thanks for the reminder @elettrahere!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Rikk I love that bright green skirt. It’s pretty versatile and I wear it a lot!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @charlottegold I love that Kollection! I completed it a couple weeks ago. You can see pics of all the single items on dolls for all Kollections in the thread @katiealexandraa & I made here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5450723/kollection-reference-thread/p1
    iOS