KK:H Weekday Event 5/20/19 TBs While We Wait.......

Comments

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Love this dress!!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Just reached my TB Kolection free spin and got this gold neckalce....
    I really wanted the bundle, because  that ponytail is LIFE!!! Maybe on a next time :/

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited May 2019

Done with complaining about these tb kollections, I just want to collect all the items, idc if I get shitty items anymore because I want those too 😂 I actually got the dress and I really like it! 

I only need the hairstyle to complete this set, but I think I will have to wait a few years to see hairstyles in my palettes...

idk who said your odds are higher when you already have items from the set, I think you are right! 

Boxes: stars - kash - energy
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    How often does the ski resort guy call? I just got the first call. And will the rewards come at the same time each week as long as I answer all his calls?
    iOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    In the beginning Liam calls you for 2 gigs, one in Paris and one in St. Moritz. Always accept. He calls you every second day to make a decision on the business. In time he will call you less.
    Payout same time each week.
    The ski resort is one of my favorites! @AliBryant

Android
    Thank you @Rumpelstilzchen!
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @AliBryant I am not 100% sure, but after you max all the achievements, he call around once or twice a week. 
    IOS Player 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I've been traveling so haven't been able to post,  but I've been trying to keep up with the threads.  :) I'm back in full swing now.. here are my first 3 boxes

I was on a roll missing kash.... But then....

Lol.. I missed the kash when it was literally 50% or more of my pallet, but then in my gold pallet (with Toto! :( ) I managed to get the sole kash box..... SMH lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts

Hi everyone my name is Amanda, I’m 23, I’m italian (so please forgive any grammar mistakes 😅) and I’m a long time player but I’m new to the forum... I don’t know if this is the right place to introduce myself but nice to meet you all 😊

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

Welcome @AmandaMKkh :) 
    iOS
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I see your game has a spot to click on diamonds on the top!! mine doesn't have that yet.

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh Welcome!

PM to add
    @thelifeofRaeRae I think it's only visible when you are opening boxes right now
    iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I see your game has a spot to click on diamonds on the top!! mine doesn't have that yet.

You can only see it while opening a box! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    Benvenuta! @AmandaMKkh
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I bought the ski resort either last month or the month before and I only have customer service as “top rated” and I hardly ever get calls from Liam to improve the other things. I’ve also never been asked to do a gig in Paris even though I’ve had the business for a month or two 🤔

Love how low maintenance it is, I just wish it didn’t take so long to reach the 5 K-Star payout
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts

You can only see it while opening a box! 
    Lol. I didn't notice it!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Welcome, @AmandaMKkh !

IOS Player 
    Welcome @amandamkkh

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Uggghhhh

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts

Well, I guess it’s over

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Hi @AmandaMKKH :) 👋🏼 

@Rikk it’s buonasera though! Guten Abend... meine Liebe! *i don’t know any German nicknames because my teacher only teaches us insults*
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    I bought the ski resort either last month or the month before and I only have customer service as “top rated” and I hardly ever get calls from Liam to improve the other things. I’ve also never been asked to do a gig in Paris even though I’ve had the business for a month or two 🤔

Love how low maintenance it is, I just wish it didn’t take so long to reach the 5 K-Star payout
    Same here Vampire Barbie. I bought it on Friday and furnished it, got the first call today and did a gig in the lodge itself. Nothing in Paris yet.
    iOS
    Wow @elettrahere, you get German in Italy?

Make kkh great again: 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    That’s so funny @elettrahere 😂💕
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @AliBryant @VampireBarbie it took me almost 2.5 months to get everything world class. I wouldn't get a customer service call hardly ever, and since the calls are random, there is no way to increase it without luck. it took me longer than i had hoped :/ hopefully you two have better luck that i did! I had facilities and branding maxed out within the first month. I feel like the longer you have it, the less he calls. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @yezx you can learn it in high school if you choose to study languages, but I couldn’t so I’m getting an academic degree in foreign languages (English and German) now that I’m in college. We have specific types of high school in Italy! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    Rikk said:
    That’s so funny @elettrahere 😂💕
    Please teach me some!!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae thanks for the info! And it has been the same for me @AliBryant, I have been called for one 3 hour gig and it was at the ski resort shortly after I purchased and furnished it. I’ve definitely had it for at least over a month and I’ve only gotten one thing to world class.

I wish he would call more often up until all of the facets were built up completely!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here