Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    We need this dress and hair!
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I need these outfits and hairstyles

• SeleritSelerit Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I like white dresses. I think it will never go out of fashion.

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    I didn’t think this would be a hot take but like.. can people cool it on the disagrees, particularly if people are just trying to get more culturally inclusive stuff in the game?
    I know people have issues with her for other things so maybe the disagrees are from that too but I feel bad that @therealChar is asking for more skin tones and natural hair and there’s a ton of negativity 😕

I don't agree that people should "cool it on the disagrees" at @therealChar's suggestions, or anyone at all. If you scroll back just a few pages you'll see there are tons of disagrees on every kind of suggestions no matter the race or culture. Heck, I racked up most of my disagrees from this thread lol.

I just don't want anyone to think just because coincidentally there are lots of disagrees on those suggestions, that people are against being inclusive or being negative, you know?
    PM to add
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    edited November 2019
    These Giorgio Armani's shoes would look gorgeous with a big sparkling Holiday gown

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Kelly Rowland Aliette “dress”which is actually a top and a skirt. 

IOS Player 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

Maree_kkh said:
    I didn’t think this would be a hot take but like.. can people cool it on the disagrees, particularly if people are just trying to get more culturally inclusive stuff in the game?
    I know people have issues with her for other things so maybe the disagrees are from that too but I feel bad that @therealChar is asking for more skin tones and natural hair and there’s a ton of negativity 😕

I don't agree that people should "cool it on the disagrees" at @therealChar's suggestions, or anyone at all. If you scroll back just a few pages you'll see there are tons of disagrees on every kind of suggestions no matter the race or culture. Heck, I racked up most of my disagrees from this thread lol.

I just don't want anyone to think just because coincidentally there are lots of disagrees on those suggestions, that people are against being inclusive or being negative, you know?
    I know I'm never going to see eye to eye with a lotta people on this topic because I've said before that i find it odd that people make suggestions and a bunch of other people will disagree it. But hey, you can't control what other people do and it was explained last time that people will disagree if they don't want it in the game. Which i can understand if you don't want to grind to earn it. I also have avoided posting here for a while because it's the easiest way to get a lot of disagrees.
    But, i don't see how a post asking for more skin tones getting disagrees could mean anything else. How would more skin tones detract from other people's gameplay at all?
    As regards to the hair, i feel like people might have instinctually disagreed because they won't personally wear it. That's okay, you don't have to earn or wear it. But if dis/agrees are supposed to show Glu what people want in the game, then how is there ever going to be more hair for (just in this case) people with afro hair when the suggestions are flooded with disagrees?
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @Maree_kkh I'm not trying to defend anyone with my post. My point is, the disagrees on the forum does not make sense sometimes, there are no negative intentions. And especially in this thread, the disagrees come easily. I suggested for a current face shape that we have, to be without the cheek line and I got disagrees. This doesn't affect anyone, it's a new face shape. 

I was the first person who said, don't like it just move on, don't disagree. Eventually Glu can see one suggestion having 20 likes, and another having 5 likes, without disagrees.

But honestly, there was some drama going on with that member right? I don't see as much disagrees going on with your suggestions, in fact, lots of agrees.
    PM to add
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Maree_kkh I totally understand, and I think the issue with those posts was more about who posted it and when, as she seemed to have a team of people following her around disagreeing with all her posts because of a blow up in the SYS thread at the time. I personally am totally for being as inclusive as possible in this game, and I would hope that most other people are too. 
    iOS
    @Naimonster i saw your post about the face shape and couldn't work out why there were disagrees then. But yeah, i understand what you mean. I personally didn't draw the comparison that if you disliked you've gotta be against inclusivity because that is a strong line to draw in the sand, but i did like post specifically because of the disagrees on the skin tones suggestion.
    Similarly, i'd much prefer if people just moved on if they don't love it, as long as the suggestion isn't offensive itself.
    @AliBryant I think you're right, especially since there's been a rise in disagreeing on every post for a variety of people. I just worried that when Glu looks at that suggestion page they may not have the full context for the disagrees.
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺