Tapjoy Lumin Offer

OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
hey

does anyone currently have the lumin men’s skincare, purchase free trial box offer in their tapjoy wall? If so could you please screenshot the details for me? Thanks xxx
iOS player 
level 69

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m sorry, I don’t have it listed anymore but I remember during double offers, it was 198 and right before it disappeared it was 57 k-stars. I considered it but read online that the buyer was often stuck with a bunch of customs charges for the trial box, so I decided against it. Hope that helps!
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I’m sorry, I don’t have it listed anymore but I remember during double offers, it was 198 and right before it disappeared it was 57 k-stars. I considered it but read online that the buyer was often stuck with a bunch of customs charges for the trial box, so I decided against it. Hope that helps!
    Hey, this really does! I signed up during the double stars offer but tapjoy have only credited me with 57. They said that 57 was the doubled amount but I know it wasn’t! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Rikk said:
    Hey, this really does! I signed up during the double stars offer but tapjoy have only credited me with 57. They said that 57 was the doubled amount but I know it wasn’t! 
    How incredibly frustrating! Are they claiming that 28x2 is actually 57?? That makes no sense. I doubt it since you're asking, but is there a chance you have the actual amount still in your reward status offers tab? I actually received stars today from a double offer from that weekend so for me at least they're still showing up and viewable. Either way, I'm sorry you're dealing with this! 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I have it still now. Here’s a pic! It was definitely over 100 for double stars because I considered it but also saw it was sketchy.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I completed the Lumin offer during double rewards and got 114 stars for it:

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I have it still now. Here’s a pic! It was definitely over 100 for double stars because I considered it but also saw it was sketchy.
    The picture is giving me 50 shades of Grooming. 
    IOS Player 
    Actually it was 190 for me! I found it in my opened offer 

It popped back up! Here it currently is for 57 stars