⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 5/24/19 - Predictive Bullhorn calling for 5⭐ Professional!

Comments

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I forgot to take screenshots but in my free box I got the dress (was so happy to avoid cash or energy) I really wanted the clutch so I chased it. Opened a few more got kstars, event points (🙄) then the clutch and earrings (decided to open one more just to see)! I am stopping there and won’t chase the hair although it looks cute! 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant Thanks! I had no idea it was Kourtney inspired. I tried the earnable pants, not feeling it :D but I like it with the gold skirt!
    iOS
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Really loving this hair💚
    This clutch is sooo cute🤩 and I love the eyeshadow colors 

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Prisha Dhoopraj I love those shoes you styled with the Kollection bundle!! 😍
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I’ve had a horrible day so I decided to get the white dress and the bundle from the kollection. The bundle was last so I’ve spent way too many kstars, but whatever, this hair was worth it! 💛

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @AliBryant It's probably not your day today. I would wait. Can't push luck. Tomorrow or Sunday you will get it in your first box.
    Android
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy Anniversary Kim!

I love how the lime green top can be dressed up or down. 

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    @Thelifeofandrea thank youu doll! Lol I was going through my closet trying to find the most suitable shoe for the outfit and that shoe matched perfectly with the outfit
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @KalindaKing how many event points do we need to finish the event ??
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    This weekend, you need 625 points to complete the event.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @KalindaKing love how you styled the lime green top with those shoes! 💚👏
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I wanted the dress so bad, but I spent so many stars and only got the earrings and hair. I like the hair, but feel a deep sense of loss for all my kstars...still a ton of energy gained means I've gotten to the top which I like!
    The trousers....hmmmm. not a huge fan of the flared bottom.

Same happened to me! I have no stars left and couldn't get the dress :( and I also wanted the bundle from the kollection
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The most effective way to win gb items is to open 3 in a palette.  You have 3 chances out of 8.  If you do 3 different palettes it's 3 chances in 24. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    edited May 2019
    This is my life... 
    iOS Doll 

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Monica L same thing happened to me 😭 I’m pretty sure my order was energy - shoes - kash - eyes - kstars - green hair - white dress - bundle
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited May 2019
     I actually think the earnable pants are really hard to style! They’re not totally black so any black top with it makes it clear that they’re not matching perfectly. And I have a LOT of black tops 😂
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

Oh my god!! I have never been more desperate to win three gift box items and I got them all in a row! Soooo happy right now 😄 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I know its totally random, but I was checking old instagram posts and this one is from the 3th of june 

I think i joined this forum on june 1st, so im almost a year totally addicted to this game! Check my upgrade 😂 time really flies when you’re having fun 💕
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @yezx yeziversary coming up!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Hahaha @elettrahere, my birthday is the 1st of july, so I’m just gonna start celebrating 1st of june till the 2nd of july 🤷🏻‍♀️ Yez-month 🎉
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @yezx awww that was such a fun event too!!!
  • AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    This hair is so gorgoues! And detailed you can tell they put so much effort into it omg 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Yes, SYS used to be so much fun! I miss those good old times..
    Android
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was really hoping to get the gb hair. I like the dress and the earrings I got but I really wanted the hair with the flowers.
    Platform: Android

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’m weak and opened one more palette even though I said I’d stop since I already have the dress 😬 convincing myself it’s ok bc I didn’t do the last spin on the kollection bc bundle was second last and therefore I “saved” 160..... now I really need to stop! 

What an awful palette?? The clutch wasn’t even in it!!
    so happy to have the hair though! Everyone here was making me jealous 😂 And we all know I love a good all black outfit, so I’m excited!

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Managed to mix some of the GB and earnable items into one outfit 💚
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    😭😭😭
    my second and third attempts weren’t any different  💔
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww @alycat do you believe in Visualization?  Picture the prizes you want in your minds eye, when your palette opens try to latch on to the first glimpse of a box position just as the palette is appearing on the screen, see if a flash hits for an instance drawing your eye to that box position.  It's takes some work.  Practice with the free daily gbs.  practice with anytime a palette open you have to choose from.  and if you think you see one, then consciously go to another,,,when it opens you might be surprised to see it was under the 1st impression. So practice  with the small stuff 1st by trying to catch that glimpse of a flash as the palette appears in the screen.  And, this is not just me being a little out there, it's actually worked for others who've posted it's worked.
    Ok, now I immediately expect people to post how it didn't work.  well, I said it takes practice.  lol. 
    Whatever you do, good luck. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Honestly shocked I finished the event on the first day, especially an extended one! This hair is okay but I’m not 100% sure if I’m feeling it. Now I just have to wait extra long for the weekday event 😂 I wonder if a shortened weekday event means we’ll have boxes instead of kollections??? I’m not sure my stars are ready for that after today 😩

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I miss the old SYS too...

I'm sorry I mocked the ugly items we had to style.
    I'm sorry I threw a tantrum when I lost 5 times in a row.

PM to add