🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Absolutely no originality here 😂 but my highest score maybe ever! 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    skevans said:
    Has anyone seen the handheld phone featured here by @Kupkakez_ ? I want to say that it’s a Kimaversary item?

I’m emphatically boycotting diamonds but would be interested in how much this would cost. I’ve been chasing it for what seems like forever!
    Yes. The phone is unavailable for sale. 
    iOS Doll 

Syndra x said:
    AliBryant said:
    FYI the current diamond item prices by item are below.

There are only a couple exceptions. Let's not point them out lest Glu "fixes" them.

Dresses 25
    Tops 12
    Pants 10
    Skirts 12
    Shoes 15
    Necklaces 10
    Bracelets 12
    Earrings 10 
    Rings 10
    Handbags 15
    Handhelds 15
    Auras 30
    Hairstyles 25

Hi doll~  :)  Have you seen any makeup being sold in the Diamonds shop? 
     I think Kalinda said you would not be able to buy makeup and facial features. 
    iOS Doll 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I spotted you and voted for you @KaylaJ! :)

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Rikk said:

woohoo! thank you! I def need the votes lately. that look pulled in 37, the genie costume this morning got 36, and another this morning got 35! Basically looks are tanking, maybe not pink enough? I should go like the doll on the right and try for more bridesmaids looks
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @VampireBarbie LOL it must have been you that I got it from! Did you post it on Instagram too? Hilarious.
    iOS
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited May 2019
    thallisa said:
    @judithkkh I'll use my monkey with my next ticket, in 4 hours and 30 minutes I think? So I'll post about it here if you want lol 

Omg you're an angel 
    can you tag me too? I need that monkey girl
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @judithkkh I will! I'm getting a ticket in exactly 2 hours and 9 minutes 🐒

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Rikk said:

woohoo! thank you! I def need the votes lately. that look pulled in 37, the genie costume this morning got 36, and another this morning got 35! Basically looks are tanking, maybe not pink enough? I should go like the doll on the right and try for more bridesmaids looks
    That’s really surprising because your wardrobe is #goals! I’ve seen tons of looks that don’t have a lick of pink so I can’t fathom why your great outfits wouldn’t score better 😮
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant sksksksks yes that was me! it was on my Instagram story 😂
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    LOL @alice_kkh I named my last Kollection "my a**" so I could see Korkov tweet: "I don't normally say this, but my a** is sublime."  Someone here suggested it and it made me laugh so hard.
    omg I did this a few weeks ago 😂

HILARIOUS!!!!!!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

Absolutely no originality here 😂 but my highest score maybe ever! 
    you look gorgeous doll
    also i love that hair 😢
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @SavannahKKH thank youuu 💖 it’s one of my absolute faves, I use it all the time.
  • candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    How many tickets can you get for this sys event? i always thought it was 26, but it seems as if the max I can get for this event is 25.
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    candydots said:
    How many tickets can you get for this sys event? i always thought it was 26, but it seems as if the max I can get for this event is 25.
    If you started on time (or a few hours later), you get 26. Did you miss a ticket?
    iOS
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I wanted to wait to get the votes for both looks, but next submission is close to midnight and I had to celebrate now.  Thank you all for your tips and suggestions I finally had a good look!!!! Hopefully if I keep this up, I will finish the event 🥳

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    candydots said:
    If you started on time (or a few hours later), you get 26. Did you miss a ticket?
    I don't think I did? I started an hour after the event started, and I've managed to submit within an hour I get a new ticket (I've had 10 outfits submitted so far). I keep trying to do the math of how many outfits/tickets I can submit for the rest of the event after my 10th outfit, but it seems as if I can get 15 more tickets for the event.
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

just an idea, but do you all think that SYS would be better if we were to just get an up or down vote for our look only instead of being put up against another doll?  Then we would be getting rated on our own outfit.. not just someone putting in outfits to be sarcastic about the theme...   or like this theme,, which one is "pinker"... 
    But then, I guess we would have some people that would just down vote everybody to try to keep their votes higher...   i wonder if something like that would ever work... 
    Addicted

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    About to submit my next outfit with the monkey for those that want it. iOS.  @alice_kkh  @judithkkh

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    If I ever see the monkey I’m gonna cry 😂

@alice_kkh I’m sorry. I said I would wear pink gown with the monkey for you but now I’m hiding my monkey until Glu makes some changes that we request. 

** price the TB items with KStars like the closet TB sale 

** If we have to have diamonds, give us more ways to earn them: replace Kash prizes with Diamonds, give top 5  trendsetters both KStars and Diamonds. **

The idea is good. We could have so much fun asking forum friends to wear items that we coveted. The atmosphere of the forum from the beginning would’ve been totally different if Maria gave us a starter pack of diamonds when she called to introduce the new feature. It has potential to be a successful feature. Glu, Please consider our suggestions. 

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    @judithkkh I've just submitted my monkey as well! Hopefully you'll be able to get one either from Webra's look or mine!
    @alice_kkh I know you're not a fan of diamonds but in case you want to check how much the monkey costs etc. I'm tagging you as well 🐒 

edited May 2019
    You're all amazing 
    I'm still voting 😭

Okay I'm genuinely sad 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Mine is done. I’m actually surprised this look did that well!

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    My doll went out for happy hour after work and these voters are so judgmental, can’t even give a like for a hand-held! Sheesh! As if they have never been to an office party that got out of hand. 

iOS Doll 

@judithkkh my votes are changing right now so I think there’s still a chance you’ll see me in your game! 
    thallisa said:
    @judithkkh my votes are changing right now so I think there’s still a chance you’ll see me in your game! 
    ahhh and i have 10% of battery how
    edited May 2019
    Sigh.. I never saw the monkey... :(
    But I did get this dress and this rose! I had passed up the dress earlier, but I was kicking myself about it.. I'm glad it came back around. :) 
    And I love that this Rose is animated <3

Addicted

@thallisa is your look done babe? my eyes are getting blurry from voting