Legally blonde 💗

@VampireBarbie @Chelsea123 @Basak
    Thank you for including me! ♥️♥️♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My recent looks. I honestly dunno why my pink looks are sinking lol 🤷🏾‍♀️

💖💖💖💖💖

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Android
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ok please enough of the bug talk, I keep feeling one on my body but its just my hair.

PM to add
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    My recent looks:

I'm really surprised that the more casual ones did so well! 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

Android
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Rikk said:
    KaylaJ said:
    Rikk said:
    I spotted you and voted for you @KaylaJ! :)

woohoo! thank you! I def need the votes lately. that look pulled in 37, the genie costume this morning got 36, and another this morning got 35! Basically looks are tanking, maybe not pink enough? I should go like the doll on the right and try for more bridesmaids looks
    That’s really surprising because your wardrobe is #goals! I’ve seen tons of looks that don’t have a lick of pink so I can’t fathom why your great outfits wouldn’t score better 😮
    Good news! Been doing better! 
    And yes, I did steal that one doll's flower idea. Also, once again Glu, I apologize for dissing the flower crown when it was released and saying it looked like I woke up in a ditch. I was wrong about never using it lol

I JUST came back from a butterfly house and there were so many pretty ones. I won't post pictures, I don't want anyone to freak out at a large picture of a big bug, but there were such beautiful ones including blue and green

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    While I appreciate butterflies and peacefully try to coexist with moths and bees and such, I could never do a butterfly house. I stepped on a hollow log when I was 8 that, unbeknownst  to me, had a beehive in it. Naturally I got swarmed and stung up my nose, in my mouth, and everywhere else. Yes, there too. I was wearing shorts. 

Insects and I have had a no contact order since then, even pretty ones. Unfortunately, like @Naimonster, I'm super attractive to them. Naturally, I'm assuming it's because we are just too sweet.
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @Savagekkh
    Holy sheet! I hope you at least got a super power from all that.
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts

What!?! 54?!? That's a 3pm SYS world record!!! I'm crying. Thought this one was gonna be a flop for sure. :D
    Ty to all the wonderful voters who made my day. Hopefully I'm returning the favor for some of ya!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Also found these gems in my crazy voting spree, thought they would be helpful for the handy new page @AliBryant @elettrahere

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Update! I went from some mid 20s to this!  I even made it to #1 in TS 😮 The most important thing is I will probably finish the event and get that hair. Thank you all!! 

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Rae and Charlotte are just chillin in the new tops. So cute and perfect for summer! @charlottegold
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I'm doing well enough but I'm honestly all out of options and ideas

Would you guys vote for this one?
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Here are some of my submissions! Overall I’m enjoying the theme! A bit repetitive, not a lot of room for creativity, but fun. 💖

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited May 2019
    i keep voting for the same girls over and over again so i think it's the perfect timing for someone to drop a monkey look in my life 🐵
    if this doesn't work i'm joining the tags team
    #givemethemonkeybeforeilosemysanity
    dibs on this one
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited May 2019

My latest looks. I try to switch up the accessories but keeping the hair because I think that is what the voters like. 

@judithkkh I don’t have the monkey, but I will pray to the Golden Statue of (icantrememberthenamebutrememberwhengluhavestorylinesforweekendeventsgoodtimegoodtime) that you will see a doll with the monkey. 
    IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

With @Katinkae @yezx and @VampireBarbie at the candy shoppe. 
    IOS Player 
    @TrashleyKKH i love you
    i keep voting for looks but the same dolls keep coming back 
    in other news i'm starting to see familiar faces so that's always exciting 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @TrashleyKKH Papeete!! Or ... something like that 😂😂
    @thelifeofRaeRae love that photo! Thanks for inviting me 💖💖💖💖 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Here are my entries 13-16:

I decided to try the Genie costume since the Fairy costume did so well for me (54) and it worked out fine! Tried two less pink outfits but they scored lower, so I'm back to pink again. Averaging at 52,9, highest average ever for me!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    @judithkkh sending monkeys your way 🐒 
    Hoping they’ll reach home safely... XOXO
    judithkkh said:
    thank you to anyone who has made monkey looks, you're all amazing 
    i've spent most of my morning voting and do you want to know how many times i've seen him
    NONE 🙃

glu i'm losing my mind i've been a good girl pls help
    Me with the hair/earrings from 2017 thanksgiving. Got the hair, missed the earrings cause I tapped to vote instead of get this look 🤦🏻‍♀️ #SleepDeprivationStruggles #NewFeatureStruggles

that was before @mikaylachimo showed me the April’s Fool pixelated stuff I also need. NEED. NEED.

I never voted so much in my entire KKH life.

Glu once again playing us. Get This Look is an experimental success. 
    AngelineJ said:
    alice_kkh said:
    If I ever see the monkey I’m gonna cry 😂

@alice_kkh I’m sorry. I said I would wear pink gown with the monkey for you but now I’m hiding my monkey until Glu makes some changes that we request. 

** price the TB items with KStars like the closet TB sale 

** If we have to have diamonds, give us more ways to earn them: replace Kash prizes with Diamonds, give top 5  trendsetters both KStars and Diamonds. **

The idea is good. We could have so much fun asking forum friends to wear items that we coveted. The atmosphere of the forum from the beginning would’ve been totally different if Maria gave us a starter pack of diamonds when she called to introduce the new feature. It has potential to be a successful feature. Glu, Please consider our suggestions. 

Honestly, a diamond starter pack would have changed EVERYTHING... 🌟 This is a brilliant idea! 

Everybody loves to be pampered 💕🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Looks 11-16:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Idk diamonds aside, I still prefer TB sales. I find it absolutely ridiculous that you have to vote for hours to find something. I don’t have that kind of patience.

#Monkeyversary

iOS
    edited May 2019
    @AmeliaKKH thank you so much babe 🐵💗 I'm on the same boat, I've never voted as much as I have before and I usually do love voting but I've been doing it for what feels like hours now. I can't sleep so all I'm doing is voting over and over again for the same dolls, I need everyone to wake up soon or I'll be losing my mind #teamnosleep
    A diamonds starter pack is such a great idea! We need this

Edit: @AmeliaKKH do you have a picture of the earrings? I'll love to help if I have them 💛
    edited May 2019
    alice_kkh said:
    Idk diamonds aside, I still prefer TB sales. I find it absolutely ridiculous that you have to vote for hours to find something. I don’t have that kind of patience.

#Monkeyversary

I agree but sadly the monkey (and other items people are trying to find while voting) have never been in those tb sales (which I hope changes now that we know they included new throwback items) so Glu, please include him and more of the new items in the next Throwback Sale we have, this would be highly appreciated 🐵

#orimlosingmysanity
    edited May 2019
    I saw the bag with the Pomeranian (I think) puppy in one of the dolls and my heart skipped a beat
    Now, I want to believe I know the difference between a Pomeranian puppy and a monkey but please someone tell that to my tired eyes 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    alice_kkh said:

#Monkeyversary

I agree but sadly the monkey (and other items people are trying to find while voting) have never been in those tb sales (which I hope changes now that we know they included new throwback items) so Glu, please include him and more of the new items in the next Throwback Sale we have, this would be highly appreciated 🐵

#orimlosingmysanity

He was probably too recent to be included before. I think the newest item we had last TB sale was from May 2017. The monkey came out 06/15/2017 so it will actually be the monkey’s 2nd anniversary next month! 

If we have a TB sale for Kimiversary it would make perfect sense to include him now

#Monkeyversary

iOS