Android
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    My first looks were doing great but my latest looks tanked soo bad T------T
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I’ve been voting for hours and hours, but I haven’t seen a single person using the pink boa 💔 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I'm all about the tb sales and tags but if someone is thinking about using the monkey in their looks please tag me 🐵💓
  • leticiabenetileticiabeneti Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited May 2019

Do you think these looks are pink enough for the event?

My first looks went so well in the voting but my last ones are doing very badly. :(
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @leticiabeneti first 2 should be fine 😊 
    iOS
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @kokokokonut will the weekend event thread open soon ??
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

My theory is people just get tired of voting the longer the event goes on, so you get more random taps where people are just hoping for rewards. Also, it could be the new diamond feature is screwing people out of votes because people like us who actually vote for the better dressed doll are probably interested in seeing what you are wearing and there's not a way to go back to vote for the look once you enter that screen. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You know, it's a good thing I love pink.  I mean a really good thing.  All I see is pink now.  even when I close my eyes.  And, I'm hearing a lot of Pink rolling over and over in my mind.  Anyone else with a terminal case of Pink right about now? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I’m so mad about diamonds you guys. Just saw a hair I loved but to get it I’d have to pay FIFTEEN POUNDS. I can’t believe the cost of these things, it blows my mind. I wish we had been given diamonds as a welcome to this new ridiculous currency bonus. 

The real shame is that the get this look feature is brilliant. Sure it needs more added but it’s amazing to remind you of what you already own and show you things you’ve missed. Could have been a hit but wtf DIAMONDS. 

I love this game but I’ve said to myself that if the 5 year anniversary isn’t incredible with amazing items and story and free gift etc, I’m not spending another penny on it. I have invested a fortune over the five years but I’m done if nothing changes 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    No ones even voting for pink anymore. These SYS events with themes instead of based around items just prove to get harder and more pointless. The general public doesn’t care, they’re voting for the free stuff they’re getting. 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    thallisa said:
    @AliBryant I got these! I'm sorry if something was already posted, I've been trying to keep up but it's possible I missed something

If you use these earrings or/and the hair from this event! PLEASEEEEE let me know when you send in and/or when your votes begin so I can stay in the voting boothing trying to catch it. 

I wanted to "save Kstars" by not collecting it from boxes because I was travelling in thanksgiving when it came out (scarcity mentality will bite you every.time!) AND I STILL REGRET IT! :(

Edit: this event! HAIR and earrings. 

judithkkh said:
    @AmeliaKKH thank you so much babe 🐵💗 I'm on the same boat, I've never voted as much as I have before and I usually do love voting but I've been doing it for what feels like hours now. I can't sleep so all I'm doing is voting over and over again for the same dolls, I need everyone to wake up soon or I'll be losing my mind #teamnosleep
    A diamonds starter pack is such a great idea! We need this

Edit: @AmeliaKKH do you have a picture of the earrings? I'll love to help if I have them 💛

Hahahahahaha same! A friend of mine has send the earrings several times and it was THE FIRST I saw! But I got so nervous 🤣🤣🤣 but the last time, I was in the voting booth while the outfit was voting and didn’t see it! 

I saw a bunch of repetitive dolls! Basic as hell looks! 

OMGGGG YEESS! Ops... I tried quoting my message with the pictures (from page 27 - hello?) and it messed it up but I think you can see them!! 

Thank you 😭😭😭 if you do send me a text on messenger so I can see it right away and start scouting 🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️
    judithkkh said:
    I saw the bag with the Pomeranian (I think) puppy in one of the dolls and my heart skipped a beat
    Now, I want to believe I know the difference between a Pomeranian puppy and a monkey but please someone tell that to my tired eyes 
    Is this it?

Im salty we can’t buy it! It’s from valentines 2015!!!

Also this hair! Hello, tiara!!!! We need it! 
  • leticiabenetileticiabeneti Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I'm a bit disappointed with this SYS, I see dolls with clothes off the subject getting better scores (for example, the doll that is in the first place in my group, some looks nothing to do with what is asked). I am striving to create pink looks and only getting low scores.

judithkkh said:

You voted for all outfits submitted. Congratulations! You should earn a monkey as a trophy! 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The puppy in a bag was a gift from our spouse/partner on Valentine's day so I'm guessing that's why it hasn't made its way to TB boxes. I used to have it before I had to restart my game so hopefully it'll become purchasable one day. 

My theory is people just get tired of voting the longer the event goes on, so you get more random taps where people are just hoping for rewards. Also, it could be the new diamond feature is screwing people out of votes because people like us who actually vote for the better dressed doll are probably interested in seeing what you are wearing and there's not a way to go back to vote for the look once you enter that screen. 
    Yes! This is so true! Yesterday I kept voting until I slept, I was like... can every cute outfit be on the right? Thanks! I had to go out of my way to vote left! So, maybe this does affect voting! I also vote too fast and sometimes click the wrong look! Because I’m i
    on a spree! I have to slow down. 

Regarding the vote, it’s a shame we can’t get the look after we vote! If there was a way the button could still be there. On the original SYS the other player wouldn’t go away once we voted. They just looked sad. 
    The puppy in a bag was a gift from our spouse/partner on Valentine's day so I'm guessing that's why it hasn't made its way to TB boxes. I used to have it before I had to restart my game so hopefully it'll become purchasable one day. 
    OHhhhh!!!!! That’s why!! Yeah... maybe before they stop updating the game for good we can get ALL items. Like a final big sale! 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    So far I haven't even got 40 points on a look😬 don't think I'll finish this one 
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

Found a monkey😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It might be hard to tell, but I used the pink flower aura in 2 of these looks. 

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Omg, I am so happy I finally hit a new high score! 
    @KalindaKing omg i love that cotton candy handheld! 
    IOS Player 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I could finally contrarest my first looks with 25 and 28 scores and if I score 43 in my last 12 looks I could get the amazing earnable hair that I love and want!!!! 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I'm almost glad I haven't seen the monkey in voting. I like to think I have enough willpower but I just don't know

I am screaming! That is the best use of drake meme I seen so far. 😂 
    IOS Player 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts

Do you think these looks are pink enough for the event?

My first looks went so well in the voting but my last ones are doing very badly. :(
    I think the first and second could do it but the third one is not pink enough for me, I think in the three you should add more pink