๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธSYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!๐Ÿ’Ž

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    this is me right now

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Can't believe I missed some of this stuff!!! If only I had started playing sooner... ๐Ÿ˜ซ
    Tried to splitย my finds by wardrobe categories for youย @AliBryant @elettrahere

iOS daily player โ€ขย Doll: Madisonย ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @kokokokonut you should post when your look starts accumulating votes if you happen to see! I donโ€™t think weโ€™ll see the look in the voting booth until it starts moving up from 0 ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ’•
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meย here
    this is also a pretty accurate representation of me right now

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    jaeann said:
    astray said:
    ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿฟ
    @astray Omg a baby! Is he or she yours? How cuuute! โค๏ธ
    I want to hold a newborn. Our newest family baby grew into a toddler way too soon. Itd be so great if we could have that KKH reality where they stay little and snuggly for three years. ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @AliBryantย 
    @judithkkh omg Iโ€™m so happy you found him after all of your searching!!!! ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

please add me to the taglist!
    she/her
    add meย here
    @judithkkh omg Iโ€™m so happy you found him after all of your searching!!!! ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

please add me to the taglist!
    omg
    you included zac efron i love you extra more
    thank you baby!ย ๐Ÿ’ž i'm still shook
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @judithkkh YAY!!! Now you can also submit looks with him/her... Just saying ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m so happy for you though!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปโค๏ธ
    @judithkkh YAY!!! Now you can also submit looks with him/her... Just saying ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m so happy for you though!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปโค๏ธ
    babe you can bet he's going to be all over me (that sounds weird but) in every single look i submit and i'll tag you girlsย ๐Ÿ’ž
    edited May 2019

perfect timing! the monkey should be in the voting booth for anyone who would like to find him/her soonย ๐Ÿ’ž
    @melissakkh @VampireBarbie @soundspretty

• esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Letโ€™s have a monkey Photo Op!!!
    @judithkkh omg ily I hope I see your look!! does anyone know the average time it takes to start accumulating votes after you submit? for me I think itโ€™s anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour
    she/her
    add meย here
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Androids wya
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    So far all I have is one diamond.ย 
    Platform: Android

judithkkh said:

perfect timing! the monkey should be in the voting booth for anyone who would like to find him/her soonย ๐Ÿ’ž
    @melissakkh @VampireBarbie @soundspretty

I'm still at 0 votes but I'll keep checking!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    I think it would be cool for glu to give some stars to the person from whom we snagged (an) item(s)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

edited May 2019
    I want the monkey, too! Waaaahhhhh... Lol
    Addicted

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Speaking of babies! I have a cousin that was just born a couple of hours ago! She's a healthy girl but sadly my aunt is not doing too good. Could everybody just keep them in your prayers or your mind. Hopefully she's better soon!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    Speaking of babies! I have a cousin that was just born a couple of hours ago! She's a healthy girl but sadly my aunt is not doing too good. Could everybody just keep them in your prayers or your mind. Hopefully she's better soon!
    Congratulations on your new cousin! I hope your aunt is ok. Xoxo
    Addicted

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Best wishes. Having a baby is a serious medical task. I hope she's getting great care and better soon. It seems so unfair when a woman can't just enjoy the new life they brought into the world.ย 

Sorry, close to my heart. Lots of family in ob/gyn and pediatric care my whole life.ย 
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I hope she gets better soon to enjoy of her baby! ๐Ÿ’ž
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I didnโ€™t see this dress yet here so I let my score here in case someone wants to give it a try bc It works for me ๐Ÿ’•
    Best of luck to you, your aunt, and your family. Youโ€™ll be in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy and successful recovery. Congratulations on the new addition to your family ๐Ÿ’›
    she/her
    add meย here
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Iโ€™m going to need a long break from pink after this event ends ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Prayers up for a speedy recovery so that she can enjoy her beautiful gift! โค๏ธ
    iOS platformย 
    PM for FB requests ๐Ÿ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think that I'm doing slightly better than before.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections