🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I hope we’ll have a TB sale for the kimiversary and that it will include facial features!!!!!!!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Be strong @astray you got it!! I really hope your little boy gains weight and grows up strong 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I hate kash in kollections 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @ashtray I wish a speedy recovery and all congratulations to your new addition to your family. 

IOS Player 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I'm basically repeting all the looks I posted and they're scoring well. I'm also first in trendsetter with a lead of about 150 points. I don't really like the trendsetter hair but i'd like to receive those 25 kstars! Hope no ticket buyers will jump out of nowhere
    Android
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

@mikaylachimo she should be in the voting booth very soon, hope you find me! 💗🍺
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited May 2019
    My entries 17-20:

Still going strong and I'm almost at the hair, yay!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @LindaVB still going strong. 
    https://youtu.be/1URvDyzh8uI
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I have passed my ticket buyer sooo many times and she keeps buying tickets. I mean, Glu, you receive lots of income thanks to me, shouldnt I be compensated for that? I accept kstars 😏

Nah jk, but I still find it frustrating, because most of the times she isnt even wearing pink. I still want the cap to happen. 

Oh edit: I accept this hair too:

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I just submitted an entry with the monkey for ios dolls, @melissakkh@VampireBarbie @mikaylachimo (and everyone else I forgot to tag who really wants the monkey!)

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’ll lose my damn mind over this monkey.

iOS
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @astraycongratulations to your baby boy💙 

Oh man I really miss having a baby😫 Can't wait to get pregnant with baby #3🙌🏼😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I want that monkey too!! Haven't seen it yet😫
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @astray Congratulations on your beautiful boy! Mazel tov!

@mikaylachimo I also have a beer on the way.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    webra said:
    @mikaylachimo I also have a beer on the way.

Oooh I would love to have the beer mug someday! It makes me want a frosty beer right now haha 😆 

I just wanted to share that this dress has truly been my MVP during this event. I’ve been neck-in-neck with a girl in my Trendsetters group and we’ve been alternating in 1st place for ages. This dress scores in the 50s every time for some reason — hope it’s useful for someone!

• Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Ughhhhhhhh my ticket buyer is relentless!! I swear she must have spent at least ten dollars in tickets so far because she cannot be getting more than 20 votes an outfit with her basic rarely pink starter kash klothing. GIRL. Stop wasting your money, this hair isn’t worth it!! 😒😒😒
    You think yours is bad? Lol these three. Won’t. Stop. 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @Kupkakez_  Holy cow - that is insane.

Beer is done.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    thank you for tagging me @LindaVB! unfortunately I haven’t seen anyone’s monkey looks yet. if anybody else uses him please tag me, I am determined to find him before the event ends tomorrow

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Wow! Just got my highest SYS score EVER! Might just win this trendsetters without even buying tickets (too bad I don’t like the hair that much). Tbh I don’t even think that this is my most exciting outfit, but the people have spoken. 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    How I styled the top 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    for those of us who haven’t found the monkey I have an idea, hear me out

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    @KalindaKing will there be some kind of feedback for us as so many people have expressed frustration at the diamonds being impossible to earn and therefore pricing a lot of people out of the event? xx
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh yes, there’s an event for new players where they can win these items. Too bad I used an old  account not leveled up enough to have old event items and not new enough to get that event... 😅

Ugh, I'm so jealous I always see that outfit and I really like it 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @judithkkh @webra @LindaVB thank you so much for the tags!! I did so much voting this morning before work and couldn’t find Judith or Linda, and Webra I’ve been at work so I was too late for yours 😩 I really appreciate it though!! As soon as I get home tonight I’ll drink some beer and vote to summon it 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Same few dresses. I guess the hair is really good for SYSes. Also got the hair ! It is stunning!

IOS Player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I still wish we all receive a call from Maria or Simon telling us they gift us like 10 diamonds
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Hey! Anyone knows if there is a way to cheat on how many votes you get in one look?... of course im not asking because i want to do it, i want to know because theres is a girl on my ts group that submits the same amount of looks i do and she get way more points and its making me crazy because she only wears the most basic looks not even auras only daily box looks 🙃
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    even the looks I had with popular pink items that I had to go out of my way to buy are doing horribly :(
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I understand that some people are genuinely cheating and should be reported for it but you cant assume everyone who is above you is cheating. we all know the voters are unpredictable not to mention something you think is "ugly" or "basic" might hit well with everyone else who is voting. please take that in consideration. not everyone who is doing better than you is cheating.

(Edit: You also cant see if they have submitted the same amount of looks as you. they might have had tickets from before or bought tickets, you can only see the most recent look they posted so unless you're refreshing the TS page constantly you wont see all their looks)