🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Rikk said:
    you were right right! I tried this dress and I got my highest score ever in a SYS, amazing 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    edited May 2019
    when i say basic i talk about the outfits we get since the bigining of the game and the ones we get on daily boxes and no one wants... i know you can buy tons of tickets and still win, thats why im asking if it is possible to cheat, and i call it cheat because buying ticket its not cheating, on the point you get in one look because i see this doll submits looks at the same time i do (wich probably means she is not buying tickets) and still gets way more votes than i do... im not just asking because im a bad looser im asking because if it was possible to cheat in that way it wouldnt be fair for me and for the other dolls that are also ts. There is another doll that passes me with more creativity and better looks than me and the doll in the picture... it bothers me because the doll in the picture passes me and the other doll everytime she submits a looks with 100 votes.... anyway im asking because i want to know if that way of cheating is possible or she is just buying tickets wich is fine but i know is not posible to get more than 50 points witth that look 
    this is the other doll thats passed me, and you can tell she has more clothes and more creativity and she has submited even better looks... you can obviusly spot a difference on their looks... im not even going after the ts prizes i want the earnable hair and thats it and i never called the first doll look ugly i called it basic because it is how i call all those outfits we get since the biggining of the game sorry if the word basic offends anyone i dont know how else to call it and if i spellled something wrong sorry i dont speak english very well
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    @judi Agree on that look she shouldn't get more than 40 points. But what I notice from SyS is that if you submit a basic look like her she will be match with another basic look. That is what I notice when I'm voting, I rarely see a basic look and a "glam/creative" look get match together. So my guess here is that her match is another basic look with less pink or a another color that is not pink.
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @judi I get that but if you look back in this thread basic clothes have clearly been doing pretty well because of the theme being what it is, it is possible to cheat yes (i dont know how but we all know they are out there) but unless her points are like outrageously large (like 60+ votes per look) then its not fair to assume they are cheating, im not saying you're wrong but i have seen so many people immediately assume everyone above them is cheating.

If that doesnt apply to you then there is nothing wrong with what you're saying and you shouldnt take it to heart. but i see so many people throwing accusations all over their list
    And it is possible to get over 50, its pretty rare but i think the highest point count i have ever seen is 60!
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I need help dolls

Do you think this would be a nice look? I cant afford to have (again) low scores cause I really really want the earnable hair
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Lol, if someone is suspecting that another player is cheating, you shouldnt be ashamed of posting it here. Thats one of the reasons there is a forum. 

OBVIOUSLY not everyone who is better is a cheater, but no one even implied that.
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @judi if you really have reasons to believe someone is cheating in your group, take screenshots and send a private msg to Kalinda or eggsandbananas and also send an in game msg to Glu support. 
    IOS Player 
    This what I mean when I say basic look get paired with basic look 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @judi the only way to find out if someone in your group is cheating is to do what @TrashleyKKH said.
    The issue is, you only see the most recent look and you have no way of knowing how many looks someone has submitted. If they submit 5 looks in 5 minutes, you only see the last outfit. So unless you were sitting there refreshing the whole time you can't be certain. 
    iOS
    And btw dolls, I have 950 points with 21 look submitted. 5 More to go and kinda scared that I won't get the earnable hair but if I did the math correctly my last 5 look need to get more than 30 points each (which is easy) I will get the hair. Like I know I will get the hair if I keep submitting but the feeling of only have 5 tickets left and time is running out scared me lol.
    Tyranda said:
    And btw dolls, I have 950 points with 21 look submitted. 5 More to go and kinda scared that I won't get the earnable hair but if I did the math correctly my last 5 look need to get more than 30 points each (which is easy) I will get the hair. Like I know I will get the hair if I keep submitting but the feeling of only have 5 tickets left and time is running out scared me lol.
    I feel the same way, I have 6 looks to submit and 901 currently, and I really want the hair but I know its possible, 3 days ago I needed like 57 per look to get the hair with the low scores I was getting. I hope you can get the hair 
    edited May 2019
    yezx said:
    Lol, if someone is suspecting that another player is cheating, you shouldnt be ashamed of posting it here. Thats one of the reasons there is a forum. 

OBVIOUSLY not everyone who is better is a cheater, but no one even implied that.
    That is exactly why im asking. Because i know it is suppoused to be possible to cheat with unlimited tickets but i dont know if its possible to cheat with the points so i was expecting someone sharing their experience if it anyone has seen that too

Tyranda said:
    This what I mean when I say basic look get paired with basic look 

Thanks for your response, i think i misundertand the point of this forum, when i ask something i expect to get responses with everyone elses experiences so i dont have to write the glu support for nothing. If you get paird like that then i see how she could got more than 50 points per look. And i have seen people getting 60 points but only on gowns and specially when its a rare dress not everyone has, thats why i thought it was not possible for that look to get more than 50 points... and yeah i do play the whole day thats why i noticed everytime someone submits one look
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    I need help dolls

Do you think this would be a nice look? I cant afford to have (again) low scores cause I really really want the earnable hair
    Beautiful 😍 I love it!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @judi seems like a basic ticket buyer to me🤔 like Ali said, if someone submits a bunch of looks in a row you only see the last one. I’ve never been in a group with hackers but I’d assume they would submit better look than that, unlimited resources and all. But you never know, i guess
    iOS
    alice_kkh said:
    @judi seems like a basic ticket buyer to me🤔 like Ali said, if someone submits a bunch of looks in a row you only see the last one. I’ve never been in a group with hackers but I’d assume they would submit better look than that, unlimited resources and all. But you never know, i guess
    I was once with a cheater i think but i wasnt certain, i didnt even know it was possible to cheat and i was starting to play with another device and there was someone with tons of point ahead the 2nd place i was like in 10th place i dont even remember but yeah maybe this is just a normal ticket buyer 
    I dont mean to make people not feel safe posting if they think there is a hacker im just saying people need to take everything into consideration aswell: Ticket buyers, just good luck in general, unpredictable voters, and the sys theme being very different from past themes.  :/
    @judi how many points does this person have? Hackers usually have crazy scores like 2000+ 😂
    iOS
    I honestly dont fit in here. people clearly dont like me i dont even know why i try
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you think someone might be cheating, you can reach out privately, and Glu can check your group for unusual activity.  @eggsandbananas & @KalindaKing can check for you if you send them a message. Include your ID and you think someone is cheating in your group.  Thanks for your help.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    alice_kkh said:
    @judi how many points does this person have? Hackers usually have crazy scores like 2000+ 😂
    The first place has 1035 and the second one has 921 thats why i didnt thought she was buying tickets
    Ryley1e said:
    I need help dolls

Beautiful 😍 I love it!
    Thank you for the help!!! 
    Fairytale said:
    I honestly dont fit in here. people clearly dont like me i dont even know why i try
    No one said that . Im new in this forum like you i have asked and said stuff out of place without know theres was already a post about something and it makes me feel awkward for  not knowing but at the end i dont care bause im not offending anyone and i have the right to ask and say anything i want here just like you as long as we dont offend each other and of course you havent you said what you had on mind i did too thats what the forum is about (at least i think it is) and of course somone might disgree but whatever you are here to say what you think and share your experience with the game
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @judi to put it into perspective for you, I have 1048 points currently with 20 looks submitted. So average over 52 points per look. I even missed a look. I have had a ticket buyer in first since day one. She goes up by like 250 points. Then eventually I catch her and pass her, she buying another pack to jump ahead. She's always in basic clothes. Since I don't care about the hair I haven't bothered to ask Glu to investigate. Also I just think it's someone burning money. 

Now, If I actually wanted the top TS prize, and thought it was a cheater in first, I'd blowing up eggs' DMs LOL
    iOS
    @judi that's a pretty normal score imo
    iOS
    Fairytale said:
    Everyone belongs here, of course we are gonna have different opinions and thats okay and thats how life works, you dont have to try anything, you just need to be who you really are, of course we always going  find people that like us or no, but thats how this work, and its their opinion, don't feel like an outsider and dont be afraid of tell what you think but always with respect. Xoxo
    AliBryant said:
    @judi to put it into perspective for you, I have 1048 points currently with 20 looks submitted. So average over 52 points per look. I even missed a look. I have had a ticket buyer in first since day one. She goes up by like 250 points. Then eventually I catch her and pass her, she buying another pack to jump ahead. She's always in basic clothes. Since I don't care about the hair I haven't bothered to ask Glu to investigate. Also I just think it's someone burning money. 

Now, If I actually wanted the top TS prize, and thought it was a cheater in first, I'd blowing up eggs' DMs LOL
    I actually dont want the ts prize i feel realy curious if its a way of cheating with points and not with tickets... anyway i just will not worry about it and focus on the earnable hair wich i actually want
    alice_kkh said:
    @judi that's a pretty normal score imo
    I know thats why i though she wasnt buying tickets but something happening with points because she doesnt seem to be submitting a lot of looks but still getting a lot of points with basic outfits... i dont care now ill just leave it there and see what happens. But i still prefer the girl in second place win lol
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

💖💖💖
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Just finished the event 💖 this hair is so cute even if I think it doesn’t look great with every hair color (like my usual red)

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️