KK:H WeekDay Event 5/28/19 TB starts Tuesday

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    That would be nice to switch it up, especially for those who seem to get the same bundle over and over. The kollections and palettes don't seem to share that many items, so hopefully you'd see something new each week. 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    very very terrible picks

how did I manage to pick the only bad box in my second one?

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited May 2019

Once again the white dress with double cuffs eludes me! 😭 But I am also in love with these snowflakes earrings !!! It matches with a lot of silver jewellery from those winter SYSes. 

#winteriscoming #thecoldneverbothermeanyway
    IOS Player 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I hate getting partnership tiles in my gold box... and honestly what even is this palette??? nope

@Rikk are those glasses in the bottom right corner the ones you had posted about recently? I didn’t realize they were in boxes - I wish I would have picked those
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yes @VampireBarbie! They’re so cute, I love the black-and-white tortoiseshell look and the shape :) I hope I see them in a box or a sale soon!
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    ITA @soundspretty the odds are different, when I opened over 80 TB boxes in December, I didn't get much hair, if any? Lots of dresses though, which was nice!
    I’m here to backup Ali! I opened around 70 boxes and I’ve a good amount of the TB items already... No hairstyles in any of the pallets, only the pirate hair... 😂 This is the only downside to the boxes.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Love that dress @Sweetstephy! I have had success with it in past SYS.
    iOS
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Love that dress @Sweetstephy! I have had success with it in past SYS.
    Same🥰💓, can’t wait to test it out in a future sys👏🏼
    IOS doll 💞

It's so nice seeing people get gowns and clothes for a change during the weekday event!
    iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    While I prefer TB boxes over TB kollections, I don't like the idea of spending 60kstars for a green boa. Plus, the fact that hairstyles are obviously rigged. 

I've had enough of surprises, I've been only getting trash. I just have that handful of nice items I missed due to being busy. I need a TB sale, and I expect one for Kimiversary.
    PM to add
    @Naimonster I hope we get a sale too! 
    @Naimonster Absolutely. 5 years is a huge milestone for a mobile game! At *minimum* I hope to see everything we had last year. Some more surprises would be nice too, lol.  The design a dress thing was great!

Reminder of last year's 4th Anniversary:

iOS
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited May 2019
    AliBryant said:
    @Naimonster Absolutely. 5 years is a huge milestone for a mobile game! At *minimum* I hope to see everything we had last year. Some more surprises would be nice too, lol.  The design a dress thing was great!

Reminder of last year's 4th Anniversary:

I wasn’t here for that event as I joined in August. How did you design a dress, did you choose the colour and/or style or just choose from a selection? Please help <3
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Golden box...

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Category is: #ThingsI’dNeverWinInAThrowbackKollection...but I can win in a throwback box!

Got this beautiful liquid bronze dress in my free box 😊 The red ball gown below it is stunning, too.

omg omg omg!  that is amazing!!! I've never done the throwback boxes before either.  There hasn't been one since I've been on the forums... I see now what the hype is.  There are some incredible items!  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@Abbeymae

You got to pick one dress for free, then the rest of the dresses were available for purchase in the kloset!

Here are the pics of all the possibilities that @Naimonster posted in the items we want to come back thread:

iOS
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Category is: #ThingsI’dNeverWinInAThrowbackKollection...but I can win in a throwback box!

Got this beautiful liquid bronze dress in my free box 😊 The red ball gown below it is stunning, too.

omg omg omg!  that is amazing!!! I've never done the throwback boxes before either.  There hasn't been one since I've been on the forums... I see now what the hype is.  There are some incredible items!  :)
    Yes!! So many great gowns in TB boxes! I’m so glad we have them this week; it’s been wayy too long! I’d love to see what you’ve won from the TB boxes! Ugh it won’t let me tag you luvs2gruuv 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    Thanks @luvs2gruuv! I guess I could have picked the Marie Antoinette shoes or orange loafers, but overall it’s way more interesting than my Throwback kollections over the past few months...by far! Good luck on yours too! 💕
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

I got the cute puppy in the basket and it’s so cute! I wanted it for a long time so i’m happy. This was my gold box! 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

I got the cute puppy in the basket and it’s so cute! I wanted it for a long time so i’m happy. This was my gold box! 
    toto!!!!!  He's been eluding me for months!!!!  I want him so badly.  :)  congrats!
    Addicted

@Rikk @jaeann  I do believe I will get a few after my free box.  I will definitely post my winnings.  I hope they're good!  :)
    Addicted

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    We need to get somethin free this Kimaversary!!!
    We have for the past 2 years so makes sence this year again ❤💙💚💛💜
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    While I prefer TB boxes over TB kollections, I don't like the idea of spending 60kstars for a green boa. Plus, the fact that hairstyles are obviously rigged. 

I've had enough of surprises, I've been only getting trash. I just have that handful of nice items I missed due to being busy. I need a TB sale, and I expect one for Kimiversary.

I expect the 5th anniversary to be spectacular as well. TB sale would be nice, gift from Kim like we have had the past would be nice too (maybe free diamonds 😉 ), a storyline for the event with glamorous earnables and gift boxes 😍 So many options, I hope Glu comes through with a great celebration!
    edited May 2019

I got the cute puppy in the basket and it’s so cute!
    Omg what a great pick! So adorable!
    Rikk said:

I looked up the origins of this dress I won and found out it’s from a SYS in August 2016 (when people were very unhappy about being forced to pay 30 k-stars to participate btw — same 😂).

I had to share the styling of the three items from this event because I find it hysterically funny for some reason; the sunglasses were the required item to purchase, and the gown came with this Rastafarian beaded necklace:

AliBryant said:
    @Abbeymae

You got to pick one dress for free, then the rest of the dresses were available for purchase in the kloset!

Here are the pics of all the possibilities that @Naimonster posted in the items we want to come back thread:

Thanks !! I’ve  seen that pink dress on the bottom row a lot in this sys
    Got this gold necklace that has a eagle on it in my TB box... kind of ugly but  kind of quirky.It was really hard to style to don’t judge my awful attempt at making it look cute!