KK:H WeekDay Event 5/28/19 TB starts Tuesday

Comments

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    congrats on the gorgeous dresses @charlottegold and @MollyMonroe! I got the black white and gold dress in my first ever throwback box when I first started playing and I love it so much 🖤 that red ballgown is amazing, I hope I get it one day 😭
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    zepphrius said:
    Finally got to my free box this morning and got this white dress. It's cute, but literally just a recoloring of The Dress

Soo I opened another and got this gorgeous pinkish outfit! I'll definitely be using it in SYS so if anyone has styling tips, they'd be appreciated :smile:

The pink outfit is from the 2 year Kimsiversary event 💗 
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @judi definitely complete it so it doesn't take up a spot in your 5 Kollections a week
    I was thinking about it but this happened to me i completed the on trend casual kollection months ago and it stays there always so i dont want that to happen with 2 kollections 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    All completed Kollections stay there @judi You should have 5 "active" Kollections per week.
    iOS
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    @judi You could always save it and hope it comes up during a VIP. Then when you click it, you'll be well on your way to the third earner prize. 
    @Savagekkh oh that is a more brilliant plan! Yes save it for VIP @judi
    iOS
    I mean, I am basically known for my brilliance @AliBryant

And the joy and light I shine on the forum. 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Had my boyfriend pick one last box and he picked the only dress 💕 goodbye Throwback boxes, I will miss you so much. 

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Yah bye TB boxes. Now give us that Throwback SALE for the Kimiversary. And shove your diamonds in a sack. I mean kstar sale. A real Throwback sale. 

#TBSale

#NoMoreMonkeys

#DiamondsArentAGirlsBestFriend

#GluDoesntCareAboutPayingCustomers

#ViPKanye 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    You tell em girl! @Savagekkh
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Notice how most people are happy with what they are getting this week when its boxes instead of kollections. kind of speaks for itself, i do like kollections but it doesnt work when the items are all the same accessories week after week.
    Also. One of the old available prices in gb's were 200 STARS??? BRING THAT BACK PLEASE. 

Lowkey annoyed that nobody has even brought up that TB boxes were removed because hackers just went and bought every box. But whatever. Blame them if you're mad. 
    @Savagekkh What difference does hackers even do to us other players? (except for in sys) 
    I get glu dont like them because they lose money, But i dont care if someone hacks, i wouldnt do it because it honestly takes the fun out of collecting, but its not like hackers cant get a bunch of stars and go trough the whole tb kollection every week. 
    (Again sys doesnt count cause i know what the hacker problem for us is there)
    And if it was only because of hackers why would they rig the kollections to rotate the same tiny items every week?
    Fairytale said:
    @Savagekkh What difference does hackers even do to us other players? (except for in sys) 
    I get glu dont like them because they lose money, But i dont care if someone hacks, i wouldnt do it because it honestly takes the fun out of collecting, but its not like hackers cant get a bunch of stars and go trough the whole tb kollection every week. 
    The point is that they were going to town scamming Glu, so Glu changed it to pallets, which is limited. So anyone who is mad that TB boxes went away should blame them, cuz hackers ruined it for everyone. 

I'm not doing the whole ethical debate thing. Just saying, this is why the system was changed. Cheaters did affect us with this. 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    @judi You could always save it and hope it comes up during a VIP. Then when you click it, you'll be well on your way to the third earner prize. 
    Brilliant!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    The pink outfit is from the 2 year Kimsiversary event 💗 

Ahh tysm for finding this! I love seeing when my TBs are from but am usually too lazy to go through the reference thread. Appreciate it :heart:
    Savagekkh said:
    Fairytale said:
    The point is that they were going to town scamming Glu, so Glu changed it to pallets, which is limited. So anyone who is mad that TB boxes went away should blame them, cuz hackers ruined it for everyone. 

I'm not doing the whole ethical debate thing. Just saying, this is why the system was changed. Cheaters did affect us with this. 
    I really think that's that's why they came up with the diamond currency, too.. it's a deterrent to hackers for the time being, at least..
    Addicted

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae love that look!! Omg you’re making me want to open a new box so badly but I’m so nervous to spend so many stars with the lack of star offers lately 😬
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Throwback boxes are the best!! 
    I posted a few of my earlier paid boxes and then I opened my free box and then paid for two more!! 
    Got this skirt and sunglasses!

And I got this STUNNING dress!! I cannot believe it!! 
    I have spent so much $$ but this was so worth it. I’m glad tb boxes at least come back a few times later but ugh how are we ever going to go back to Kollections after this?! 
    That dress is from the 2 year anniversary!

When is exactly the 5 years anniversary? I start playing again around December since almost 2 years without playing I think and I can’t remember 
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I got this dress with beautiful sleeves in my free pick 💗 (not gonna mention the ugly orange clogs I got in my paid one xD )

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Johana that’s stunning!
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I think my TB palette was MEH, but I really like my pick! 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Twinsies ❤️ @MollyMonroe

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Thank you for the great pic, @melissakkh <3  Still can't get over the 3D effect of that dress. 
    Twinsies ❤️ @MollyMonroe

Gorgeous!!!
    Addicted

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @Johana
    That is a beauty! Congrats, girl!! 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I actually liked my tb box pick! 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

Almost everyone liking what they got this week. Sure is nice for a change versus Kollections filled with the same Krap.
    iOS