Cant transfer from android to iOS.

AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
Hi dolls recently I been trying to transfer my android game to my iOS one and it just won’t work. I been trying for 2 days now and my android game is 100 percent connected to my Facebook and the restore Facebook save game is not working. Can anyone help me? I heard transferring to android to iOS is a nightmare so hopefully someone can help me soon

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I sent a dm to you.  And here is a link you can try,  but if the switch is not happening, I would ask Customer Care to take a look and see if something is stopping it from going through.   https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=transferring-your-game-to-a-new-device&f=how-can-i-transfer-my-game-from-an-ios-device-to-an-android-device-or-from-an-android-device-to-an-ios-device&l=en.   Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Hi Koko! i tried everything on that link and nothing has worked. also i dont see your dm? ty for helping me and i am contacting customer support right now.
    Ok, the dm suggested customer Care, just as the post,  I’m sorry I couldn’t help more.  Fingers crossed for you.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SophiaMaraSophiaMara Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi AurouraKKH, 

I have the same problem! Since 5/26 I’m trying to get it work. customer care said that they can’t do anything if you followed all the steps. They can only restore the purchases you made. When I try to download it on another android device it does find my old game so I think it’s something between the devices that doesn’t work smoothly. For that reason I asked them if they can invest it further.

I hope that you got it working on your ios.
  • Bostic317Bostic317 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am also having the same problem! I've been playing since 2016, so i'm pretty far. I've always had a android (phone and tablet) and have never had any problems with playing/connecting with facebook. I recently made the switch to apple products and for some reason everytime i try to restore through facebook it says there's no account associated with it 😭 i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling on my iphone (i didn't on my tablet cos i'm scared to death i'm gonna lose my progress lbvs) i've been trying three days and nothing. I contacted customer care and when they finally contacted me this morning l, they sent me the same link that's on all their faqs 🙄 i've literally tried everything already. Someone please help me! 🤞🏽
  • kikidrixkikidrix Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I recently switched from android to iOS and my data is saved in play store and I would like to know how to transfer it, please.
    I'll let Glu know you are having some problems after switching, but to be honest, if you've been in contact with Customer care, try again and tell them the link isn't helping.  Tell them VERY POLITELY that their response is not addressing your issue.  You made the switch.  It worked at the time, but now the replatformed data save isn't working.  Good luck. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary