📺KK:H Weekend Event - 5/31/19 Reality Event - Keep the Cameras Rolling into June!

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for your patience while you were waiting for the #FASHIONGOALS outfit to show up in the game earlier. 

Have a great weekend! ❤️

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @AmeliaKKH happy birthday doll!
    Happy birthday @AmeliaKKH may all your wishes come true and have an amazing day💖 (im so happy that you are back on youtube, it was kinda weird without you💘). 
    Happy Birthday, @AmeliaKKH <3 
    Hope it's the best one yet. 

AmandaMKkh said:
    Happy birthday @AmeliaKKH 🎂

THANK YOU, GORGEOUS QUEEENSS!! <3<3<3@elettrahere @AmandaMKkh

Awwwww thank you @DelenaGovato !!! It's so good to be back honestly! I missed it too, but I had to take a break cause I was feeling very Negative Nancy about KKH. Now, I'm back to my loving self! Thank you so much for watching!!! <3 My bday was yesterday - the 30th - and it was a fabulous day with a pink sky sunset. How does it get any better?

@MollyMonroe OMMMGGGG I LOOOVEEE THIS CAKEEEE 😭😭😭😭 It reminds be of one I had on my 12th bday party - which pics my sister just printed out this week - and it was a flower basket and honestly SOOOO pretty!!! Thank you so much! <3 For ussss!! Honestly, life is just like wine. It gets better with time! <3

Editing to try and fix this mess, hope it worked.

elettrahere said:
    Hey what videos? I’d love to watch them!
    Hey what videos? I’d love to watch them!
    @AmeliaKKH has an amazing YouTube channel! It's in her signature
    Hahahahaa thank youuu <3 Yesss! I've been making them since november of 2015 and took a small break this year when they removed new vip storyline prizes and other things that bummed me out. But I'm baaaaack!! <3 Thank you sooooo much @ValerieGray I'm sooo happy you like them!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Happy Birthday @AmeliaKKH

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Ugh, I forgot to take a screenshot this morning but I got something freeeeee! The shoes! 🙌 not getting cash or event points is always a good weekend when you weren’t going to chase anything. 💁🏼‍♀️ 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts

to buy or not to buy? it’s so beautiful but I’m so torn 😭
    HollySisk said:
    Happy Birthday @AmeliaKKH

Thank you, beautifullll!!! <3<3@HollySisk
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Happy birthday @AmeliaKKH ! You’re such a legend in this game. I remember watching your videos so many years ago and being so mindblown by your kloset 😂 hope you had an amazing day, love 💕💕💕💕💕💕
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Congrats @melissakkh! Two more people in the forum joining the 500 lols club 😂 what an honor
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Finished the event at 1 am ( British summer time ) but I was so tired I didn’t update the forum so … voila!

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    My box from yesterday. I’m lucky to have picked the dress, wyd with boxes like this glu?
    edited June 2019
    Guys!! I finally made my doll a Facebook so I can add everyone. Facebook.com/samantha.kkh.16 (haven’t connected my game yet, going to in like 30 mins)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oooh I love the new purse @TrashleyKKH
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa yayyyy! Are you on iOS or Android?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Oh wow I'm extremely disappointed that glu is now charging me tax for fashion goals now. I used to have the option to not be subcharge for fashion goals and only had to pay $9.99 but now I gotta pay $10.88 like wth glu what gives 🙄 so that's like $0.89 plus tax. Why did yall gotta takeaway my no tax fee from my dang debit card 😫😫😫😫
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2019
    agrcic said:

to buy or not to buy? it’s so beautiful but I’m so torn 😭
    Doll I caved in and bought it. I just couldn't resist into buying it @agrcic . 🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@samaaanthaaa yayyyy! Are you on iOS or Android?
    Ios!! i forgot to say that hahaha sorry.
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    This game is killing me😫
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Love a hostess with the mostest. And by mostest I mean a well stocked bar with a cute bartender. French fries? 🍟 @mikaylachimo
    IOS Player 
    Guys!! I finally made my doll a Facebook so I can add everyone. Facebook.com/samantha.kkh.16 (haven’t connected my game yet, going to in like 30 mins)
    Omg settings had it so no one could add thank you @thelifeofRaeRae for pointing that out, it’s fixed now!!
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa ahhh I just sent you a request :)
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Wow I thought the dress was going to be my favorite item this weekend but I LOVE these tights! 😍😍 they go with so much more than I was expecting

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Oh, thank you very much for the trophy!

• kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    This is my birthday weekend (tomorrow is my birthday. The big 3-8) so i!m really loving this weekend event! Tomorrow I shall style my doll in my new earnables and hit the town for a night out to celebrate! 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Just finished the event! Love every item sooo much! 

Android
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    This is my birthday weekend (tomorrow is my birthday. The big 3-8) so i!m really loving this weekend event! Tomorrow I shall style my doll in my new earnables and hit the town for a night out to celebrate! 
    Happy Birthday for Tomorrow 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH
    I'm just glad there was a nice picture out there with the proper spelling! I love googling "happy birthday (name)" and seeing what comes up.