πŸ“ΊKK:H Weekend Event - 5/31/19 Reality Event - Keep the Cameras Rolling into June!

1234568Next

Comments

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Happy birthday @AmeliaKKH ! You’re such a legend in this game. I remember watching your videos so many years ago and being so mindblown by your kloset πŸ˜‚ hope you had an amazing day, love πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
    Thank you, preciousness!! Sorry on the lateness!! Yesss, my day was faaaabulous!! HAHAHAHA I've been KKH obsessed since day one tbh!! I wish we could lend clothes so you can have fun with my items! <3
    thallisa said:
    I completed my VIP quest yesterday and got this dress/coat. I wasn’t too excited about it at first but today I noticed it looks great with our new earnable tights!Β 

I LOOOOVEEE THIS COAT!!! <3<3<3 These tights are so well made... I'm impressed!!
    This is my birthday weekend (tomorrow is my birthday. The big 3-8) so i!m really loving this weekend event! Tomorrow I shall style my doll in my new earnables and hit the town for a night out to celebrate!Β 
    HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAYY GOOOORGEOUS!!! <3<3 Many blessings and fabulous outfits! May the Glu Gods be with you in every box pick and kollection spin!
    @AmeliaKKH
    I'm just glad there was a nice picture out there with the proper spelling! I love googling "happy birthday (name)" and seeing what comes up.Β 
    HAHAHAH it was puuuuurfect!! <3 I love it!!!
    @AmeliaKKH happy birthday beautiful πŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ˜œ
    Thank you precious gift from heavens!! <3
    esme said:
    These are the items I won in this event.

These are the other items I could have won.
    I looooooveeee the guys set-up for items!!! <3
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Does anyone know if the guys kloset have hand held bags like the one below? If so then unisex bags can be added to the girls kloset too.

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Lia888 Yes, guys have some handheld bags! I would be nice if they moved them all to the girls kloset, I agree.
    iOS
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Thanks @AliBryant. Always looking for ways to expand the wardrobe πŸ™‚