🗳️SYS - 6/9/19 Celebrity Wedding Guest💐

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    7-8 💙💜

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Wow, I've never gotten past 50 with an orange lip. I know voters hate them. Congrats!
    PM to add
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Thanks! Yeah, I usually stick to nudes, sometimes red. Guess I just got lucky. My next look scored 36 so I take the doing better part back. Lol

iOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I would stay away from items what were first T$ prizes. People are still salty about not being able to get that Lana dress.
    Android
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

Started putting up looks I loathe and of course I'm doing better :):)

I'm honestly starting to hate the SYS events, there's no creativity, just doing the same type of look over and over. I know this isn't glu's fault because they can't control what people vote for but I'm bored.

I think the level for entering the SYS event should be higher because man I am TIRED of seeing these same basic daily box items, cheap-o dresses from the closet, that beige dress Kim gives you for your birthday and that fugly black top and long skirt you get from that event that gets triggered in the beginning of the game. 

Also @ every doll that apparently thinks whatever we got in a past SYS will be a good option for the current SYS no matter the theme ?? girl, why are you wearing the COACHELLA outfit to a WEDDING
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
    I would stay away from items what were first T$ prizes. People are still salty about not being able to get that Lana dress.

It did well for me in the past but that could be it. Idk, I only got a 60 two times so far and both times my next look scored in the 30s. Coincidence? Maybe

iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I've never scored a 60 in my life, probably never. My highest is 58. 
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I noticed for a good percentage of the time, basic looks were paired with similar basic looks.  I haven't seen an early closet dress paired with a met gala look (knock wood) yet. I have been doing 10-15 less across the board than usually.  :(  Last time doing Pink, I finished the earner outfit on Friday.  This time, I don't think so.    Good luck Dolls.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Same! My scores are all over the place. It doesn’t really matter because I have no chance at getting the TS hair so I’m good as long as I finish the event.

@Naimonster i’m sure you will! and when you do you can prove my theory right. Lol

iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Recent entries:

• Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    @Tyranda OMG! You look amazing! And you're so welcome 😘. I'm so glad they worked out for you so well, goodluck with the rest of your looks!
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    @Kylie.B Holy doll, you're killing it!!!! Every look you have is gorgeous and they certainly deserve high points. I will admit that I will keep copying your looks since they are doing super well. Keep it up doll  <3<3
  • KitKatBarFlyKitKatBarFly Registered Users, Member 69 Posts

This SYS has been rough unlike my past ones for some reason. I even tried going blonde for one look & to no avail. I just can’t seem to find my groove so I might need to find some booze! 😹 These are my 1st 8 looks! Hopefully my next look keeps me in 1st cause there’s some stunning girls in my group! Wishing you ladies all the best on your next submissions! 💖🍀✨

& welcome to the new members!😘❤️🎈

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts

looks 6 and 7 did pretty well for me! I also think I’m a look behind but I’m still in first place in my t$ group. I’m not too crazy about the hair for t$ but I also do have some leftover tickets if I feel like using them.
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Same name....... oof this is embarrassing 😂
  • DevonYangDevonYang Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    DevonYang said:
    Ugh honestly I'm so mad at this SYS. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I am stuck with 44-48 votes and it's not getting any better at all. So annoying.

nvm lol
    Level 35
    Android
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    edited June 2019

@Tyranda your welcome! I'm happy my looks are working for you, you can copy as many of them as you like. Also this has been it. I'm officially out of gowns to wear for this event😭
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️

Was this you @melissakkh looking like a tangerine dream? 😍🍊🧡 if not, somebody got my vote twice lol 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited June 2019
    My latest look, I wasn’t sure about wearing black but It worked pretty well! Meanwhile on TS the ticket buyer has a 100 points more than me as least she’s dressing following the theme

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts

Was this you @melissakkh looking like a tangerine dream? 😍🍊🧡 if not, somebody got my vote twice lol 

Yes, that’s me! 🧡🙈 @alice_kkh Thank you for posting your look, I always recreate the ones that get 60. A girl can’t help but try 😂😘
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I guess @alice_kkh is #influencer. #orangecrush #tangerinedream
    IOS Player 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @alice_kkh I will recreate it too! 🤣 you really are a trend setter 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter

I’m also jumping in cause @alice_kkh  @melissakkh & @TrashleyKKH are serving dreamsicle Goddesses in those looks while I have been serving cold fries at a cheap diner with my tanked looks! 😂 It’s time for me to dabble in some Prison orange again cause these voters think I’m playing! 😜🧡 #WillDoTimeIfT$WigAintMine 

iOS
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Looks 8 and 9!

I'm already repeating looks, I don't have many gowns 😭
    I seem to be in a solid 3rd. Hoping I can stay there!

Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Went for the bridesmaid look here:

• ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts

• MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Went for the bridesmaid look here:

I really love this bridesmaid look! The dress is gorgeous, where is it from?
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.