🗳️SYS - 6/9/19 Celebrity Wedding Guest💐

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts

Hehe . I never would have thought the guys would have the butterfly Aura, too. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I had an exam yesterday, then fell asleep cause I was exhausted and woke up with two tickets (of course) but thank god I ended up like only 4 hours late 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m 90% sure I found @charlottegold while voting, of course I forgot to take a screenshot but did you submit a look like this?
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    1-11

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Flower Power! I love the dress! It is very Erdem inspired ! 
    IOS Player 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My recent looks. I'm honestly so surprised on how well I'm doing 🙀

I ❤ this clutch sm 😍
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Looks 1-5

Looks 6-10

I used to love that long hairstyle but now I’m starting to hate it... it does well and it’s the only long flowy hairstyle I have and I don’t like any kloset one that much 😩 I hope we’ll have a new one soon - or at least available in the kloset
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Carol Davida are you on android? Because I think I voted your third look 💕 it's gorgeous!
    Android
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m 90% sure I found @charlottegold while voting, of course I forgot to take a screenshot but did you submit a look like this?

iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Carol Davida are you on android? Because I think I voted your third look 💕 it's gorgeous!
    @Chloè_KKH yes doll I'm on android and tysm 🙏🏾 for voting for me 🙂
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KitKatBarFlyKitKatBarFly Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    Looks 9-12. (That 🍊50 courtesy of my mandarin mamacitas! 🧡 Thanks for the inspo ladies!)
    Sending love & luck to everyone & your entries today!💖💕💞 
    @Carol Davida you deserve every vote, your looks are always beautiful!
    Android
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

My doll when she put on the dress🌸
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Still pissed this hair is unavailable 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Aww, would a different crown help @yezx?  Maybe because it’s a from a special collection?  I’d be happy to wear a different one for you, it worked with the monkey....just saying.(or was it the beer?)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Nop it was from a temporary storyline. I used to have it but it got lost when i couldnt transfer my game and had to start over 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    Oh, in the wardrobe it’s part of the Huntsman Kollection.  I didn’t recall it was special.  Bummer.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ive been on the forum for 1 year since 2 days ago, please give me the hair for my Yeziversary Glu 😭

Make kkh great again: 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    The earnable dress is absolutely stunning 💛

Loooove this dress!

Android
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Ugh one more look and I will get the dress, had a super bad start. Otherwise I would have the dress by now. Look really amazing on you guys.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    My looks 5-8:

The shorter dress was not so popular so I switched back to long dresses for looks 9-12:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    TheKylie said:

My doll when she put on the dress🌸
    @TheKylie love your hair 😍

10-12 
    You can tell I love this hair 😅

I love that hairstyle as well @AmandaMKkh.  That color looks great in it as well.   :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 5-8:

The shorter dress was not so popular so I switched back to long dresses for looks 9-12:

Your color palette is delicious @LindaVB! Reminds me of jordan almonds.

This SYS has been weirdly quiet so far! I started late at a random time to avoid a competitive group, since that always works for me, and accidentally missed a ticket somewhere along the way. One person bought a single ticket in my group, yet somehow I ended up in first currently? I’m not complaining, I just thought I was out of the game when I woke up late and missed that ticket! I hope I can hold this spot because I love that elegant TS updo.
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Ok this might sound like a dumb question but what is the required amount of points needed to reach the last reward (the hair in this case)? I'm fairly new to the game and I've never reached far enough to see how many points are needed.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Ok this might sound like a dumb question but what is the required amount of points needed to reach the last reward (the hair in this case)? I'm fairly new to the game and I've never reached far enough to see how many points are needed.
    1100! Hope your event’s going well so far 😊
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I try to start the event as late as possible, last time i started like 6 hours late and i got a weird ticket buyer with the very basic looks, i ended up winning because she stoppped buying so i was able to catch up... this sys i started like 3 hours later and i have two ticket buyers competing with each other, they are like 10 points of difference with each other and i was like at 200 points of difference with them. Now it looks like they stopped buying tickets so im only like 60 points away from them so ill wait untill the last day to see if its worth it to use the tickets i got left from the time glu gave us the 12 free tickets....
    Well about the starting late thing it ussually works for me i get paired with a very chill group most of the time and i think i win every time, maybe it is also because the last sys had a ts prize that not everyone is dying for. Not like this one where the hair its beautiful... the thing is that maybe starting late will help maybe not, i've been lucky with the ticket buyers i had because they stopped at some point... 💆‍♀️✌i went to the wedding like the ex girlfriend trying to steal the attention from the bride in the worst way and got 49 points, better than i imagine. Im closer to the ticket buyers because they stopped buying 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.