How Can I complete the dating Event

TaishaKkh07TaishaKkh07 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
I can never finish the dating events, i really want to finish this one, with the summer sys coming is important to me. Can anyone give me tips please☹️

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi and welcome I'll  be very honest that he more gift box items you have from the event and the more event items you collect as you go along the bigger your bonus will be.for each date. That's first of all then my question is do you have a lot of cash? if so I would do all of my dating at Oak with the second choice MonsterBall at LAX. There is a 4 energy bottle of wine that gives out lot of hearts. I found for our dates are the best it averages out + 1 + 2 hour dates are not energy effective. If you've done the love come back as annoying at that special task is I would get that out of the way early.   the 8 energy meal will come back over and over in the course of your date but the love action only once so I  get that out of the way , but i Do Not tap the meal.  you kind of force the expensive wine to pop up more frequently that wsy.  And yes I just figured that out yesterday. :o .
    Ladies please expand upon my advice, add your own.   we have a new member here really wants to finish. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Date at Oak in NY or Monstrolbull in LAX (they're interchangeable). There are two actions in both those venues; one is a 4 action that costs $600 (wine) and the other is an 8 action for $200 (food/tip server). They both give you a bunch of heart points needed to finish, so whenever you see those appear tap on them first. Since the actions are expensive you'll need around $40-50k to complete an event. 

I also never do one hour dates, and rarely do the two hour. You're better off waiting until you get a 4 or 8 hour. The 4 hour dates are the best use of energy compared to how many event points you get.  If you get a bad date time (1 or 2 hour) cancel that date and wait about an hour and see if you get something better. If all you're getting is 1 and 2 hour dates then you can do one to dump some energy, but I only do this as a last resort. When you do get a 4 or 8 hour date, even if you're out of energy at the end, immediately start a new date to lock in that time. You'll get your energy back enough to be able to finish it before the timer ends again.
  • TaishaKkh07TaishaKkh07 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Thank You Sooooo Much I really appreciate your comments❤️ I will put your tips for practice.