Not All Facebook Friends Showing Up In Game

MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
Hi! I'm on iOS, and I've noticed I don't have all of my Facebook friends in the mobile game with me. For example, @melissakkh can see me in hers and snap pics with my doll, but I can't see her. Is there something I need to be doing differently? Is there a limit? 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Have you had trouble adding others?  You can always contact customer care and ask them, i’m Missing done people as well. Oddly, when I was asked to refer a friend, I saw missing friends in that list, and managed to bring one back into active use after that.  Ok, also try looking for her in the invite friends tab. See if you can scroll to her name in the invite tab, and click it. Sometimes this has worked for me.  
    ‘Sorry there is not a more clear cut answer.  ;(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @MollyMonroe Make sure you have a strong WiFi connection, and try to sign in and out of Facebook on your phone and in the game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing

Thank you, ladies! I signed out and back in a couple times and that fixed it!