šŸŽ† KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @MollyMonroe that's been that way since last year. Kalinda confirmed it is not possible to reach 100% on that achievement :(
    iOS
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @MollyMonroe that's been that way since last year. Kalinda confirmed it is not possible to reach 100% on that achievement :(
    Thank you, Ali!Ā 

Also, šŸ˜¶šŸ˜šŸ˜¢
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Honestly this color dye is a hit and miss. It looks great on some dresses and on others itā€™s a tragic horror story šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    Sorry if this has been already posted but Iā€™m not liking the fact that we only get gold dye from TS

Glu prepare yourself, the xxxxxxxx Ā is around the corner

So, seems that my post edited itselfĀ 

At least you got to keep your post, mine was just straight up deleted. Is Glu afraid of bad words? Or just criticism?
    hackers can burn in hell
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    yeah i... don't like the dyes for the most part. i've been testing how they look on different items and it's just a screen that's overimposed on the original item instead of a true recolor, so you end up with huge variations in color because some items are darker than others, like this:
    idk man, the dyes are a good idea but they limit your options because sometimes they really alter the original item in an ugly way.
    ā™” doll's name: dolce
    ā™” call me egg tho
    ā™” a+++ / level 99
    ā™” iOS
    ā™” i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool faƧade
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

Im SO in love with my new pink dress šŸ˜

but srsly GLU, get rid of the cash prizes in weekend events and switch it with dye. YOU HAVE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITYĀ 
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I ended up with lots of purple dye in my gift box. Wish I could gift it to koko somehow because I only want pink. šŸ˜€
    iOS DollĀ 

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts

my least fav dye option (obviously) and two I really love!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    alice_kkh said:

This would be the perfect time to replace kash in weekend boxes. Just saying.

yes!Ā  i would definitely be ok with getting a dye instead of kash!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

alice_kkh said:

eeeeeek!!!!! :smile:

Addicted

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Are you asking her to shut up? Lol.
    PM to add
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Iā€™ll be as pissed when I get purple dye instead of kash. I want stars and event items.Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Iā€™m sorry, I know Iā€™m a meanie when my sugar leven is high. Jk, even when its low too.Ā 

On a positive note, I like the icon of the dye in the boxes lol.Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    I'm hopeful about the new blue hair color and am praying it looks good on us & they don't make it too difficult to get. I already have the pastel blue hair from the closet and am desperate for more blue colors. I want them to do a darker yellow blue similar to the colors from the halloween background--and really any/every blue from this background...šŸ˜„ it's my fav!

iOS daily player ā€¢Ā Doll: MadisonĀ šŸ¦‹šŸ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @eggsandbananas if that means youā€™re finally replacing kash then youā€™re my new favorite person! (But Iā€™ll shut up just in case šŸ˜‚)
    iOS
    Hehe

Addicted

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I canā€™t stand this dress thanks to sys voting but I kinda like it in this color. The shoes are bad haha

Excuse the horrible quality, I really need to get a new phone

iOS
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    The clothing dye feature is fun, and I was really excited to turn all my clothes blue, but some of the outfits end up turning white or grey. I completely understand that it's "Ice Blue" but I'm really underwhelmed by how some of my fave outfits turned out. I thought this dress turned out ok, though it looks horrible w/ the champagne and gold dyes. It kinda looks like it's glowing/gives me night sky vibes, so I'm calling dubbing it my night sky dress. My doll doesn't seem too interested tho... šŸ˜†

iOS daily player ā€¢Ā Doll: MadisonĀ šŸ¦‹šŸ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Iā€™m watching KUWTK now and Kourtneyā€™s app isnā€™t being made on time with all of the other sisterā€™s apps. Her account executive actually said to her (while explaining the reason for the delay) ā€œfirst of all, these apps take a few months to developā€ ā€”- oh no.

No one begins a sentence with ā€œfirst of allā€ in a professional setting.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Hehe

No hack lol thatā€™s hilarious!Ā 
    edited June 2019
    ok.. here's a question... if we buy an item that has been "dyed" with diamonds during sys... do we get the dyed item or the original?
    Addicted

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    alice_kkh said:

OMG!! That would be sensational
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited June 2019
    good news: the dyes can be really neat. those tragic blue leggings from a few wks ago that looked like pants look really neat in different colors. my sparkly black jumpsuit from a Kollection looks nifty af in gold and I'm usually not big on gold. also, you can see some sweet details when using some light colors

bad news: this is like when the tiles were introduced and they took away boxes that contained kstars. as noted by others some colors just drown out the outfit or it looks funny, like not haha funny but weird funny. It's been 4 weeks since I got a weekend item in the gift boxes on the first try, I don't really want dyes instead esp when I know not all palettes contain the items. I also still don't have all the gold box items, hardly ever see them, and now my chances will be even less. The people who have hacked (and most likely will hack this too) continue to get benefits of the game while people like myself who work hard for Kstars or pay cash continue to be kicked in the pants. With Tapjoy down for IOS, I'm not gonna be happy if you're taking chances of getting Kstars or items

fwiw
    +s: i really like the kash dresses and the new bracelet, probably best kash items in awhile. And I like going from the photobooth back to the kloset after
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.