🎆 KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I think more surprises are coming along with the weekend event. We already got the dye gift, we get a new background from the quests. But I think we might see a pop up shop and or another gift. Fingers crossed!
    iOS
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    I can't wait 'til June 20 or 21st!! Excited to see what that brings. I've also been saving my $ for the chance of a kstar sale. 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I’m excited to see what June 21st brings us! 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Monica L said:
    alice_kkh said:
    @melissakkh whoever thought a badge like that actually existed did not pass my test :D Oh well.
    It would say “250 disagrees, looks like you are pretty unpopular in these parts”

😂😂😂😂
    I was trying to prove a point that people will disagree with just about anything

iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Let's see Molly brings up KStar Sale,  add that to the Dye Sale I want, the Pop Up Shop Ali (and I) appear(s) to be yearning for. TB sale everyone wants....... this weekend is going to be tons of fun.  I also love surprises, I love waking up on Christmas and wondering what Santa brought. 
    But the Dyes were something none of us had on our radar.  Think there could be any more out of left field surprises along with the usual things we ask for?  
    Oh Please yes to the Pop up shop.  Pretty pretty pretty please.    And what about the event?  the Predictive Bullhorn is just all 5 Year Kimiversary.  Think we'll be partying?  or will it be an easy grind?  I'm hoping for an easy grind. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    If June 21st doesn’t bring us a throw back sale and a free gift I’m done lmao, last year we got both and this is the 10.0 update and the 5th year so how is it even possible that we got less than that 🤦🏼‍♀️ I know that there is “more coming” but common this is 10.0 it’s suppose to be HUGE
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Monica L said:
    Thanks @eggsandbananas for clearing the air!! 💯
    How come we can't speak our minds without someone being Disrespectful... everyone is entitled to their own. Although I love the new dyes for the update 😄 I would like to see a kash Kollection 😍 

Ditto on the kash kollection!! Sometimes the kash just feels so useless. 
    You could have just clicked “agree” when you dont have time to write a response 🤷🏻‍♀️ Or does it only count for disagreeing?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think recoloring the wardrobe is huge.  To me, so many things were nice, but lets face it.  I don't wear yellow.  Ergo, my doll hardly ever wears yellow.  now each not for me dress due to color is worthwhile.  I'm blown away by this and it really knocked my dr. scholls off.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Wow, this thread took more turns than Kim trying random remedies like celery juice and herbal tea to treat her psoriasis. 

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    This is the second time my daily box had no dye. It had VIP tiles. Which would be great, except i'm not VIP.
    iOS

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I think recoloring the wardrobe is huge.  To me, so many things were nice, but lets face it.  I don't wear yellow.  Ergo, my doll hardly ever wears yellow.  now each not for me dress due to color is worthwhile.  I'm blown away by this and it really knocked my dr. scholls off.

While holding the red wine in the story this week, I had an idea to use the new red color ink to turn my white wine glass red.  Unfortunately, ink isn't available for the white wine glass, but that would have been awesome.

On the positive side, JUST ABOUT ALL SHOES AND BOOTS can be changed into new colors! I'm pretty excited that I won't have to use only gold or silver shoes when I can't match an outfit's color.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    This is the second time my daily box had no dye. It had VIP tiles. Which would be great, except i'm not VIP.
    lets trade!!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @webra yeah it sucks...dye doesn't work on any handhelds or clutches! It works on regular shoulder bags so why not clutches Glu?!
    iOS
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I dyed one of the old Met dresses pink! I don’t hate it actually, excited to gather dyes and see what else I can make seem like new 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Ladies, LADIES! Can we each take a breath and really evaluate why we care if someone hits a disagree button? I mean usually it’s like, you have 25 agrees/likes and 2 disagrees - why are you putting so much emphasis on these 2 disagrees? Who cares if 2 dolls don’t agree? You’ve got 25 dolls agreeing with you so focus on that! Don’t let someone else dull your shine by getting bent out of shape about it! In the grand scheme of this game, and life in general, not everyone is going to think that rainbows shoot out of your butt, so you keep on doin’ you anyway.

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I cant wait for the update to come to Facebook and try out the new dye feature :3
    10.0.0 should be live on Facebook now.
    I can confirm the update arrived to Facebook! :D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Duh, we play KKH and post on its forum
    PM to add
    I find the dying feature really cool!
    I mean not every color works for everything but its fun how we can dye stuff we love other colors :3 
    BTW, what colors can we get from were?? :)
    I wish Simon would had gifted us 5 of each color dye instead of just 5 pink and 5 purple :3 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    a lot of people using the disagree button now😂😂 I have never seen so much disagrees😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    @lovelyemma, if you double tap on the color, you can see how you earn it

Make kkh great again: 
    Ohhh thanks for the tip @yezx :3
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I missed the screen that had all the updates and new things. Arg. Did anyone get a screenshot?!
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I missed the screen that had all the updates and new things. Arg. Did anyone get a screenshot?!
    Here you go! 💖
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Maybe there will be a Kollection with the Jenner/Kardashian Met gala dresses!!! That would be so cute with Kims wet look and the purple (for @kokokokonut ) Kylie dress and the orange Kendall dress 🧡💜🧡💜
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.