🎆 KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    jaeann said:
    I personally do not care much for the pink & purple dye. So much we get recently is already pink or purple. The ice blue will be fun for ME (maybe not you, but ME as this is MY post) but of course it’s wayyy more limited. My gold VIP boxes, plus gold & black Tb boxes, were flooded with pink & purple dye. I’ll use it I’m sure, but I hope we get a variety of colors in clothing with the new update. 
    Happy for those that want to play in all pink & purple all of the time, and hopefully we will get more colors in the future; surely the others won’t be so hard to accumulate 😒 
    cCan't wait for blue dye! Have you seen the new wardrobe dress (the tiger one) on it?! DI-VINE!
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    @kokokokonut I'm SERIOUSLY considering this outfit... I love that the lace trim stays black looking! 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    edited June 2019
    My game won’t load 😭😭😭😭 it’s just stuck like this
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    finally picked what I was going to dye with the free pink/purple colors. I think the feature is pretty cool, But it doesn’t look the best in every clothing item..🤷🏻‍♀️ My favorite color is the champagne tho, in some dresses. 
    IOS doll 💞

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    edited June 2019
    ignore this post rq my earlier post for some reason got saved as a draft and keeps showing up in the text box which is bothering me so I’m trying to see if posting fixes it lol

edit: it worked 😛
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’ve been playing around with the dye and it’s so much fun:

I know some of these have already been posted - these are my favorites so far 🖤
    I never liked that Trendsetters dress/swimsuit cover (?) but with the pink accents it’s so much cuter!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    @thenailaholic I was considering that one too! It almost looks metallic 🤩
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Beautiful, @VampireBarbie 🌸
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Yes @AmeliaKKH I have tried it on everything! I wish that we at least had the option to decide what color we want in our daily boxes. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    agrcic said:
    @thenailaholic I was considering that one too! It almost looks metallic 🤩
    It does!! The purple is great too... 
    I’ve been playing around with the dye and it’s so much fun:

I know some of these have already been posted - these are my favorites so far 🖤
    I never liked that Trendsetters dress/swimsuit cover (?) but with the pink accents it’s so much cuter!
    Where did that first dress come from???? 😍😍
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @kokokokonut I'm SERIOUSLY considering this outfit... I love that the lace trim stays black looking! 
    I was stunned with how good that one looked with the new dyes. Maybe showing my age some, but Sally Hansen used to have a whole line of chrome nail polish and it reminded me of that.

With these new dyes, I've been like a kid on a freshly painted wall. Just wish like others do we could get some other colors easier.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Dyed my first item pink!! 💖

I’m having a lot of fun with the dye, it could use some fine-tuning but I think it’s great. Just WAIT until I get my hands on some ice blue & champagne 😩😩
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Update styling 😻

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I haven't done the update yet... was checking this thread first for possible glitches & wow it's a long one. I like the dye idea, but definitely want more color options. Like green & orange (copper/rose gold) would be awesome. I'd personally love to have everything in a green olive limey color with sparkle. Lol but that's me. I hope new colors will be added... I foresee getting sick of purple & pink looks in the SYS voting booth quickly. And please don't let this affect kstar earnings... that's hard enough.

I also hope there's a lot more to come in this update. Five years is a big deal! Oh, and yay for a new storyline! Keep those coming please!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    @KaylaJ Those polishes were LIFE!!  They had the square/rectangle metallic bottle, right?? 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    thank you @MollyMonroe 💕

@thenailaholic it was from the Valentine’s Day spread the love boxes! you could purchase a box to open for yourself and then give one to a friend:

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    @VampireBarbie dang it!  I couldn't afford this year, and since game center is gone I have few friends. I flipping love that dress though!!!
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I'd like it if we could dye the babies' clothes too... their wardrobe is so stale. Any chance that's a thing? 💡
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Thursday is so close 😫 Serving purple goodness with @KaylaJ @webra and @mikaylachimo
    Is the pop-up shop in Santa Monica always open? 🧐 I haven’t noticed it before.. 👀
    I am so obsessed with the green boa dyed pink!
    IOS Player 
  • kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Im just trying to figure out what the issue is with the disagree button and why people are making it out to be such a big deal. Lol 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    After the update, I haven’t been able to watch the free daily videos properly. I mean, after I click on “watch video”, it closes immediately. Any help? @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Won more pink dye in my gold box and created this dress! Here's my doll with @Savagekkh in her gorgeous pink Korkov

iOS
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    I was stunned with how good that one looked with the new dyes. Maybe showing my age some, but Sally Hansen used to have a whole line of chrome nail polish and it reminded me of that.

With these new dyes, I've been like a kid on a freshly painted wall. Just wish like others do we could get some other colors easier.

I remember that line! Loved it. 
  • KritsaKritsa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    And I cant watch videos AGAIN after the update. So happy. #not
    Android
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Is there no way to just give us drops where we pick the color? Purple looks awful on almost everything. 

And why the difference in making some more elite by only making them available on events? Seems like we are just going to be stuck looking at an overabundance of pink and purple dyed krap in SYS voting booths. 

Tbh, I thought the drops cost 5 kstars per outfit because I saw the 5 I owned, and I thought it was quite fair. But whatever. Glu gonna do what Glu gonna do and I'm going to accumulate hundreds of useless purple drops cuz I don't want neon lilac trash. 

Also, fix the videos. And don't tell us it's tapjoy. Please. I hate having my intelligence insulted. Thanks. 
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    This is a really long thread...my apologies for asking this even if someone else might have already asked 😔 but do we get something from the 5-YR. KIMIVERSARY quest? 😬
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.