šŸŽ† KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I have kinda issues with videos (I'm on android)Ā  then I go to watch a video, it doesn't show the video,Ā  but if I try after 3-4 minutes I can see,Ā  and then again the same thing: I can't but after minutes I can.Ā 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    When I get more pink I'm gonna copy @Rikk and make pink thigh high boots because those are sooo cute!Ā 
    Yay! Thank you. Canā€™t wait to see you in them šŸ˜Š I think I might wear them with this outfit for the summery SYS

• esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts

I remember someone posting this blue hair color for babies, and I saw someone wearing it in the Konnections!Ā 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Okay, thanks for the info re: video issues. We are investigating.

Also -- 10.0.0 should be out on Amazon shortly!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    Dolls, @kokokokonut @AliBryant could we have a permanent topic called TO-DYE LIST? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ it would be amazing to have a sorta encyclopedia for variations of items!
    Great idea. I was thinking we should have some thread about the dyes if s[ne-he wanted to make one. If youā€™re not interested in the undertaking, maybe if we ask @alibryant really nicely sheā€™d take it. <3<3<3

Posting this while I go look for that GIF of the sad puppy
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    edited June 2019
    esme said:

I remember someone posting this blue hair color for babies, and I saw someone wearing it in the Konnections!Ā 
    How is that possible? the NPCā€™s can wear items/hair colors that arenā€™t even in our games?
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @SavannahKKH
    I guess it is possible. I tried looking in my babiesā€™ wardrobe but I didnā€™t see this blue color like the person who originally posted it. Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™ll be adding that color at some point though.
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @esme itā€™s probablyĀ because male games are not getting the new hair color (yet) My babies have it too.
    iOS
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    esme said:
    @SavannahKKH
    I guess it is possible. I tried looking in my babiesā€™ wardrobe but I didnā€™t see this blue color like the person who originally posted it. Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™ll be adding that color at some point though.
    I looked in my babiesā€™ wardrobe and itā€™s there! I guess theyā€™ll be adding it but I didnā€™t know the NPC could use it before
    omg, I just got 5 purple in a Gb. Ā Iā€™m off to the boas......tytytyty she looks great btw.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Have you tried the purple on black or very dark items? Like the pink it looks better on them, not so washed out and pastel/neon/weird lilac.
    iOS
    AmeliaKKH said:
    Dolls, @kokokokonut @AliBryant could we have a permanent topic called TO-DYE LIST? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ it would be amazing to have a sorta encyclopedia for variations of items!
    Great idea. I was thinking we should have some thread about the dyes if s[ne-he wanted to make one. If youā€™re not interested in the undertaking, maybe if we ask @alibryant really nicely sheā€™d take it. <3<3<3

Posting this while I go look for that GIF of the sad puppy
    Thanks for thinking of me, but someone else will have to do it.
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @AliBryant I tried on the mermaid tail dress and I kinda like it. It would be my next dye job.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
    @eggsandbananas Rapid recharge is acting weird as well, I click to watch the video, no video appears, but I still get the rapid recharge. (wish this was the issue with stars, lol)
    iOS
  • QueenbeastieQueenbeastie Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    So I know we got dyes and the event story line and the things we get from finishing the story line but is it the next update we get like the actual anniversary boxā€™s etc Iā€™m not sure how this works lol itā€™s my first anniversary eventĀ 
    Queen
    @Queenbeastie not sure what you mean by boxes. This weekend will be the anniversary event. We should get a preview tomorrow!
    iOS
  • QueenbeastieQueenbeastie Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

Ohhhh ok and I saw ppl posting from past events and I think there was but I could be wrong thank u ^~^ I didnā€™t know it was this weekend lol
    Queen
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think we need a thread of bad dye jobs. I tried a pair of black shoes and both pink and purple turns them... still black.Ā 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Is everyone who's having video troubles on Android? Let me know! We'll look into it.

And yes, as I said before, we are looking into the daily giftbox odds for dyes. I'll let you know when there is an update.
    It isnā€™t working on iOS either.
    Which issue are you having on iOS? No video button and going straight to the offers, or that you tap the video button and nothing plays?
    Both, after several attempts when nothing plays, around 5, itā€™ll go straight to the offers.
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Can't wait for Friday šŸ™ˆšŸ™‰šŸ™Š

iOS
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

Hoping the initial disappointment gets made up for this weekend šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
    Android player from sweden!
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080197724994
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My daily box as vip gold. Mine had 3 dye yesterday too.

platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Totally forgot to screenshot my VIP daily box. I had 3 partnerships, 3 dyes, 2 energy, I picked the one with 1 pink dye.
    iOS
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    My gold vip daily box had 1 tile - it used to be filled with tiles because I still have several tiles that I need. I think Glu should add dye as a guarantee next to the stars for vip - so each day you get dye + stars and then there is no impact on your tiles. I am not paying $50 a month for dye.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Wait, if @KalindaKing is out, does this mean @eggsandbananas will bring the spoilers tomorrow? Eggs, what small animal do you like? We need to know how to chant lol.Ā 
    edited June 2019
    @melissakkh with @AmeliaKKH are putting together a thread for the Dye Jobs. :)Ā  Thanks dolls for stepping up.

And to all: Ā  no worries about spoilers in the Event thread. Who even started the vacay under the sun for our Glu Goddess? Ā  :p Ā  The only difference about this week...........
    It's the 5 Year Kimiversary Event!Ā Ā  B) Believe me I still wish it was already tomorrow.Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LOL @MollyMonroe maybe we can just chant with eggs and bananas?Ā 

iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

That might work!
    IOS PlayerĀ 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.