🎆 KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Fairytale Sadly they are always evasive and or vague about everything regarding scheduling or game features :(
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    With Glu anything is possible. 🙍🏻‍♀️ But I refuse to accept the possibility that the TB sale may not happen... 
    We have diamonds now and so what? They don’t add that many items to the sale anyway. ( I’m not counting the super old items, no one wants them ) After the anniversary weekend, people are still going to buy diamonds 🤷🏻‍♀️
    We deserve this! Glu, I beg you DO NOT screw this up. 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I will take their silence as acceptance. I’m more worried about the selection of items. I hope they take our requests into consideration. My doll for example wants to run around naked Gluu

iOS
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    edited June 2019
    What is the TB sale like? I've never had one before and people keep mentioning it as the greatest thing. Is it like the kollections or the boxes and you get items but you don't know which ones? Or do you get to choose? And what are the prices like? Is it discounted?
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
    edited June 2019
    If I had to take a guess, I think we will get a sale but it will exclude the prime diamond items so from where the Throwback Kollections end in February 2017, and diamonds stop in May 2018. So perhaps the sale will have June and July 2018 items? Because there would be serious outrage from people who spent their real money on diamond items if they were suddenly in the kloset for stars. But then again, it's Glu and they have a tendency to be nonsensical. 
    iOS
    Miyuri said:
    What is the TB sale like? I've never had one before and people keep mentioning it as the greatest thing. Is it like the kollections or the boxes and you get items but you don't know which ones? Or do you get to choose? And what are the prices like? Is it discounted?
    It is not the greatest thing. The best thing is the black Friday sale on the kloset where everything is 50% off.
    The TB sale is a batch of items selected by Glu, at prices that are not good. The "sale" is just your chance to buy them for stars since they are not available in TB boxes (yet). I believe Angeline posted the items that were made available last year somewhere in this thread.
    iOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I hope they release the SMCs that are not in current rotation.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

edited June 2019

I don’t think there should be any outrage. It’s not like the diamond price was the original price. If the item was in GBs someone could’ve spent 500 stars chasing it, while someone else got it for free. It’s not like anything in this game is fair.

iOS
    Ugh yes, that would be amazing. I've been begging since they introduced the rotation :D 
    iOS
    @alice_kkh I know what you mean, but people have complained about things like it before, like when VIP exclusive quest items got put in the kloset, and when they let you sign up for VIP and get all the past ones in the first month. They stopped doing both of those things due to complaints.
    iOS
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I don’t want to spend on this VIP weekend cause I’m hoping for an anniversary sale but I also want this vip dress. Ugh. 
    @AliBryant I feel like this is a bit different. But you’re probably right about the outrage. I’m not saying they should include all items only available for diamonds but maybe some of them. I’m sure Glu is used to outrages by now anyway 😂
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I agree with @alice_kkh in the sense that they will probably  add less new items to the TB sale. Which is kinda bad for me who have bought most items I want from previous TB sales. I would like more accessories and a few dresses here and there that I missed. 
    IOS Player 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Please add the crowned hairstyle and the krossover items for me please, i swear I wont stop about it till they finally are in my closet ✌🏼
    (Its almost my birthday, pretty please)
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    Diamonds are stupid. Glu should remove it now. And the TB sale must have all the items from 2018. This is the only thing that would make me feel a little less angry with Glu. 
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please

Forgot to mention how hard it is to find certain items in the voting booth. They should at least include those. And the crowned hairstyle and krossover items for Yez, those are not available for diamonds so no chance for an outrage!

iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    And this red beanie hair! I've never seen anyone with it, I think it was accidentally left out. The red coat too.

PM to add
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I want a tb sale really badly 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Miyuri said:
    It is not the greatest thing. The best thing is the black Friday sale on the kloset where everything is 50% off.
    The TB sale is a batch of items selected by Glu, at prices that are not good. The "sale" is just your chance to buy them for stars since they are not available in TB boxes (yet). I believe Angeline posted the items that were made available last year somewhere in this thread.
    Can you give an example on what to expect for some of the prices?
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @alice_kkh Thank you 👏🏻👏🏻 

edited June 2019
    @daphnekkh Check Angeline's post on the top of page 4 of this thread, you'll have to zoom in to see prices
    iOS
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @AliBryant I see… It's interesting because these are items you can't normally have and you get to choose them instead of hoping you'll be lucky… but not necessarily a great deal "financially". I started recently so I don't have a lot of k-stars, I've been saving everything for this VIP, but at the same time I would really like some of the items I missed because I wasn't playing yet. I guessed it will all depend on how much they are and also if I decide to get the earnable VIP hair or not. 
    Thanks for the explanation!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    If I had to take a guess, I think we will get a sale but it will exclude the prime diamond items so from where the Throwback Kollections end in February 2017, and diamonds stop in May 2018. So perhaps the sale will have June and July 2018 items?
    I would be so happy if they included June and July 2018 items in the TB sale!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @AliBryant Ahh okay thank you!!! 😃😃
    @VampireBarbie omg me too, Kim's phone, the sparkler, and the watermelon! And the items from both June and July VIP - I want em all!
    iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Pretty Pretty Please
    #CrownedKrossoverForYez
    #RedBeanieForNai
    #PuppyForAngeline
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    TB sale isn't really a sale... it's just when Glu releases some of the TB items that you can purchase for k-stars. However the prices for said items are pretty steep. You can expect to pay 100+ for a hairstyle... for example, one in particular that I was interested in was "on sale" for 200 k-stars a couple years ago. If you consider how many k-stars you'd spend chasing an item I guess you can justify it, but it's not really worth it imo unless it's something you're still kicking yourself that you missed or really, really want. Most of the items in Angeline's post I've seen in TB kollections and my recent TB palette so it's not necessarily a "buy it or lose it" type offer. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ok that's just mean 😂😂
    LMAO I have never ever seen an NPC wear that!
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.