šŸ›ļøKK:H Weekend Event 6/14/19 - VIP means Shop till you Win it All and then Some!

Comments

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @Rikk
    The sunglasses were what I wanted most too after realizing the choker was not a clutch lol. I did 4 spins and got it! Good luck!!Ā 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:
    Fairytale said:

Omg... yall.. is this actually a joke? I got 2 holiday boxes out of nowhere from a really nice person (i wont say names to avoid anyone going and begging them for stuff) BUT SERIOUSLY? Before the boxes got picked off one by one and you literally couldnt get anything other than the items because PEOPLE PAY MONEY FOR THEM. 5 ENERGY? IS THIS A JOKE? SOMEONE SPENT REAL MONEY ON THIS BOX AND YOU ALLOW THERE TO BE 5 ENERGY?
    I thought you only got energy if you had all the box items. When did this change? šŸ¤”
    it really does stink... i got one, too, from someone and got the hair, which was cool, but then I bought one to get another box and to have one to send to someone.. guess what I got when I opened that box.... 5 energy... i was pretty [not happy]...Ā 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I got the box you sent me, and I put it in the thank you message that I already have all the items. I just remembered as it was pretty late that night I got it. I hope you saw it!
    iOS
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Fairytale said:

Omg... yall.. is this actually a joke? I got 2 holiday boxes out of nowhere from a really nice person (i wont say names to avoid anyone going and begging them for stuff) BUT SERIOUSLY? Before the boxes got picked off one by one and you literally couldnt get anything other than the items because PEOPLE PAY MONEY FOR THEM. 5 ENERGY? IS THIS A JOKE? SOMEONE SPENT REAL MONEY ON THIS BOX AND YOU ALLOW THERE TO BE 5 ENERGY?
    Someone spent actual money? How is there access to send Holiday boxes in June? Doesn't sound like a legit enterprise at all.Ā 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Savagekkh it's totally legit. if someone bought a box back in december or on valentine's day (pretty sure those appear as christmas boxes now as well) and didn't send it out the little gift box stays in their friend list. You can hold on to them as long as you want. Once you get a box you can send one back
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @luvs2gruuv I got the box you sent me, and I put it in the thank you message that I already have all the items. I just remembered as it was pretty late that night I got it. I hope you saw it!
    I did see it. :).Ā 
    Addicted

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    If you don't gift the boxes to a friend they stay in your game. I had that happen before I had a FB set up for my game. I wasn't able to send any boxes because I didn't have friends added, and once I did, the gift boxes were available to send from the contacts screen. Ā 
    edited June 2019
    Edit cuz maybe I shouldn't mention how boxes are happening.Ā 
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited June 2019
    In the christmas boxes i had already gotten the gold jacket i really wanted. I was a bit shaken up because someone spent actual money on the box and it contained energy, not even like 20 or 40 energy, but 5? I mostly felt bad for the person who spent money on it back during christmas and then there was energy in it, hopefully nothing like that happened to them.
    Android player from sweden!
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080197724994
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    And if people are gonna start accusing me of hacking i might aswell leave right now because im not in the mood. and anyone who has bought holiday boxes know they stay until you use them.
    Android player from sweden!
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080197724994
    I wasnt accusing YOU of hacking at all.Ā 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I need some help/peer pressure

Good news: I FINALLY have a Kollection I like during a VIP: Glitz & Glamour. Not only that, I only have 3 more spins on it: the necklace, the eyes, and the bundle

Bad news: I don't really even like the earnable dress and who knows what next week's Kimversary celebration will bring us

Should I just get off the pot and do it, or should I save my Kstars and then be disappointed next wk when there is nothing I want or really for sale cause that's just the way the game has been going?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @KaylaJ I would say if they donā€™t announce the sale by tomorrow evening (please let us know @KalindaKing), then buy a few things. I donā€™t really like the dress very much and Iā€™m torn as well
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    I need some help/peer pressure

Good news: I FINALLY have a Kollection I like during a VIP: Glitz & Glamour. Not only that, I only have 3 more spins on it: the necklace, the eyes, and the bundle

Bad news: I don't really even like the earnable dress and who knows what next week's Kimversary celebration will bring us

Should I just get off the pot and do it, or should I save my Kstars and then be disappointed next wk when there is nothing I want or really for sale cause that's just the way the game has been going?
    I think there will be some lovely clothes next week so Iā€™m saving but you are entitled to to whatever you want. Even if we are disappointed we can always spend more in the TB sale if we get one !
  • ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @KaylaJ if you don't really like that dress, save your stars and get something you really want in future (tb sale, closet, kollections or whatever). That's what I'm doing. If we'll not have a tb sale next week, well... I'll be disappointed but at least I'll have my stars instead a dress that is not a must have for me šŸ˜Š
    Android
    edited June 2019
    I was also eyeing these hairstyles

And this dress

Or this camera

And I have been thinking about getting the doves...
    What do y'all think?Ā 
    Addicted

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I donā€™t think you need to fully equipped the gym to collect energy it just take awhile to collect 20 gym icons. I think You get more energy overall from pets.Ā 
    I love the gym! There are 5 pieces of equipment. Every hour they recharge and count as 1 dumbbell. Every 20 dumbbells you receive 4-5 energy points. I find I go to the gym more often than my pets.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

I just make it a habit to go to the gym before I close out my game so that I don't forget to tap the dumbbells when I open the game back up.
    Addicted

Rikk said:
    Guys I love those giftbox sunglasses, but I donā€™t want to get sucked into a buying black hole. What is a reasonable amount of tries? My life isnā€™t abundant with k-stars right now šŸ˜‚ I was thinking 1 or 2 maybeĀ 
    I say 1-2 is reasonable. Last weekend I went crazy over the yellow shoes and I never got them. I wasted soooo many stars and real hardball earned money that I am angry with myself for even trying. Even worse - I got kash and old klothes!!! Never again. Ā šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
    iOS DollĀ 

@Rikk
    The sunglasses were what I wanted most too after realizing the choker was not a clutch lol. I did 4 spins and got it! Good luck!!Ā 
    I thought it was a clutch too and boy was I disappointed when I figured out it was a choker! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    iOS DollĀ 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    So I went ahead and bought quite a few cute items from the closet: dove aura, floralĀ dress, purse, popsicle, tank/bralette, skirt.

And two pets: the Havana fishtank & St Bartā€™s puppyĀ 

And finally I did two kollection spins, one on high art where I got stars (paid 100 for 70 stars so I lost 30, but itā€™s sorta fine because I expected it and all 100 still counted towards the VIP earnables!). And I got the top in silk motif, which is also fine.Ā 

loveĀ love love the earnables
    (oh and my free box was energy)Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    alice_kkh said:
    @Savagekkh it's totally legit. if someone bought a box back in december or on valentine's day (pretty sure those appear as christmas boxes now as well) and didn't send it out the little gift box stays in their friend list. You can hold on to them as long as you want. Once you get a box you can send one back
    Sounds super cute - are these only available if you play through Facebook?
    iOS DollĀ 

@KaylaJ the kollections always come back around eventually so if you save your stars now you wonā€™t be disappointed you still have them laterĀ 
    iOS DollĀ 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Love this event!!
    - I finally bought the last tappable left in my game (the photographer in the Bel Air Mansion),
    - got K-stars in my free box (which for me was really fine as I did not like the gb items),
    - bought the see-through beach bag and a soft pink gown (that scored great in the SYS).
    This all got me the earnable dress: LOVE IT!!!

Also I just had to get the #FashionGoals, gorgeous dress!!!

And finally I got the last missing tile from my gold VIP membership that got me this hairstyle:

I took a looooooomg time before I even saw this tile, let alone pick it!

Oh and ofcourse I celebrated my birthday and my wedding anniversary!! Great times!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I ended up getting everything but the sunglasses šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s ok, I canā€™t play myself by continuing to open boxes haha. I really love the little pink dress and I did get this adorable koala though šŸØĀ 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    yezx said:

Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I bought these eyes and the basket of fruits that I think itā€™ll help for the summer sys

So now I spent 305 and I still donā€™t know if I should get the hair but Iā€™m happy I got the dress as itā€™s stunning

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

@AmandaMKkh oooh.. good choice with the fruit basket!Ā  I'm still debating myself what to buy to get to the hair... I'm thinking the doves, the handheld camera, and... then i'm not sure what else...Ā 
    Addicted

• SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Can somebody recommend something cute from the closet thats 15-25 kstars? Like anĀ accessory or something.