✨KK:H Weekend Event - 6/21/19 ~ 5 Year Kimiversary Event✨

Comments

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I’m finally home and I’m super tired 😫 But the first thing I did when I came back was... 
    This dress, I snatched so quickly 😂 I have been waiting for so long! Also the WWIB accessories and shoes.. GiRL! 
    With @LindaVB 👏🏻 You look amazing! 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Should I or shouldn’t I 🤷🏼‍♀️The hair with bangs reminds me of the one from this bundle that I didn’t get 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Omg I just came home to 14 pages of forum thread and the festivities have already started omg omg 

Feeling BLESSED that I actually ended up liking the glitter lips better on my doll than gs???? (Sparkle, current Nars, GS). So happy they’re 70! My immediate purchases on my quick lunch break earlier were the glitter lips & this hair I’ve been dying for! But I have SO much more on my list that I need to look through now that I’m home for the day. I’m Or maybe I should wait until after I open boxes bc I need to chase gb hair, sparkle aura, phone, new outfit, maybe the rest of gb outfit. That would definitely be the smart move. But is it what I’m gonna do? Stay tuned 

Anyway here’s me & @VampireBarbie rocking glitter lips & lots of pink dye! Im the pale twin, I know 😂💖
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hey guys......since the sale is on and we're already buying things...I thought we'd open the Kimiversary Runway Thread now.  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5452129/kk-h-fashion-runway-6-21-19-show-us-your-prizes-on-the-5-year-kimiversary-katwalk

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Thank you for including me @melissakkh, I love your outfit! I got a few items when WWIB came out but the fluffy snowboots and pink coat/dress were still missing. So I was over the moon to find out they were added  <3
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @alice_kkh I just read your posts about *the* lips. And that’s funny because I just gave up on that idea too. My boyfriend told me “no it looks weird on your doll” and that was it 🤷🏻‍♀️

For now I only made a wishlist of things I would like to buy. I just need to sleep on it and I’ll choose tomorrow! So I’m going to bed with the only (and most important) item I bought today: my champagne flute 🥂!! 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    When does the sale ends?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Sorry about me spamming the tread with lip posts everyone. It will never happen again.

@Allegorie You’re boyfriend is the best. It took me forever to decide but wasn’t really feeling it either. it’s just that there aren’t too many lip options. Anyway, I will stop asking for things because it will just make things worse. Glu hates me and I know it.

Smart! that was the first thing I bought too ☺️

iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @mikaylachimo you can open boxes until July 15 but the TB sale only lasts a few days! Get whatever you want 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @Naimonster i have mine 😂
    iOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    yeah... mine went away when i finished my tb event... :(
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

My camera guy isn’t there either! 
        #BonusStarForParties
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    Sorry about me spamming the tread with lip posts everyone. It will never happen again.
    I like your lip posts and I’m considering the same ones too, now 😊
    Oh come on Maria. I know you can do better than that.

#BonusStarForParties
    @rikk yay! i'm not gonna say go get them right now but it's only 40 stars! 😉
    iOS
    yeah... mine went away when i finished my tb event... :(
    Oh yeah, I didn't finish the event
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @mikaylachimo you can open boxes until July 15 but the TB sale only lasts a few days! Get whatever you want 🤣
    You know what....... you’re right 

Anyway.... here’s my new jacket 😂 I was so happy to see all the WWIB items!!!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @mikaylachimo we look amazing! 🎀💕💋
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I posted in the weekday thread excited because I got the throwback bundle in my free box. And then this happened!! I love today lol 
    This purse was 25 k stars because of the sale so I got it for 5!! Great day, wow! 
    OMG! That's so awesome!!! :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Naimonster @Allegorie you can try to go to hollywood in miramount studios and choose Bel air 😊
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m so glad I didn’t get to the hair last week, I’m trying to focus but I wanna buy SO many things 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    edited June 2019
    i’m eyeing this dress.. what do you guys think?
    iOS platform
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    i’m eyeing this dress.. what you you guys think?
    I’m also gonna but it but after I've opened boxes so I know I have enough 💗💗 but I think it looks gorgeous on your doll 
  • CatherineK_KHCatherineK_KH Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Here is is a quick overview of only a few of the items I bought (I bought a 40$ kstsr pack)
    Hi my name is Catherine 
    ios player 
    new to the game 
    could really use some tips
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @JasmineKKH I love it I bought it!
    iOS
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Hey dolls, I really need your help, I have a few k stars and I like both hairs so, which one do you think is prettier and most useful for futures SYS no matter the theme?? 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    Hey dolls, I really need your help, I have a few k stars and I like both hairs so, which one do you think is prettier and most useful for futures SYS no matter the theme?? 
    Purchased the first one last TB sale, and I use it a lot! 
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    @elettrahere I must have missed that... We get three weeks to open boxes??!!  For real for real??