✨KK:H Weekend Event - 6/21/19 ~ 5 Year Kimiversary Event✨

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Got the hair free, then won the silver heals then the purple dress. Mostly happy I finally have gold hoops! I always wear the regular ones, these are probably going to be my most used item ever.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Svea said:
    @dpeters Oh, then I'll definetly get that one, or maybe both . Thank you!

Yes! If you can, get both :) 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    What should I get out of all this 💗
    Choker -30 
    Champagne-35
    hair-110
    dress-85 
    gold dress- 5 dyes 
    Guys someone has to stop me 😂😂 I bought all the handhelds and birds in the closet and now I’m onto the sunglasses I am treating myself today lol 💁🏼‍♀️ 
    Wish I could tell you to stop but I just decided to get all the items I like on the TB sale until I have no stars left  :D

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Guys someone has to stop me 😂😂 I bought all the handhelds and birds in the closet and now I’m onto the sunglasses I am treating myself today lol 💁🏼‍♀️ 
    Wish I could tell you to stop but I just decided to get all the items I like on the TB sale until I have no stars left  :D

😂😂😂 I had 1480 kstars now I have 237 left and I don't know if I should stop or not🙈😫🤓
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Thank you for today's gifts and all of the excitement from tb sale and special boxes. I've never bought anything as quickly as the tb handheld drink! 
    Here is how I used my golden dye:

My kimiversary boxes didn't go so well though but I will try again later.

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    dpeters said:

😂😂😂 I had 1480 kstars now I have 237 left and I don't know if I should stop or not🙈😫🤓
    Ahhhhhh stop! There might be new items soon that you’ll want more 
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Choker -30 
    Champagne-35
    hair-110
    dress-85 
    gold dress- 5 dyes 
    @Abbeymae
    Definitely get the champagne. I’d also get the dress. And the dyed dress looks beautiful!
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Thank you so much for the 20 kstars and gold dye! It was an amazing surprise to wake up to this morning. I got this amazing dress in my free box.

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

Well, Kimiversary only happens once a year right? I know, I have no self-control! Lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    As usual my luck is awful and I opened 24 of this anniversary boxes before getting the sparkle aura and the phone 😩😩 but I LOVE most the items and I’m so so happy to own them!! 

Here’s the 9 items I have left, but since we have a very long time I’m not opening any more until at least next week! Plus I got all my favorites: sparkle aura, cell phone, blue dress and hair, the white separates, the old light pink outfit, and a bunch of cute hair! 

I also chased the giftbox outfit and hair, which took like 10 boxes! I got the gb shoes which I love, a daily box swimsuit (🙄 but it was my last one at least), event points, and 10 champagne dye along the way!!

Now to figure out what to dye and what throwback items to get now that I chased everything that I absolutely needed!!! I’m having so much fun with this event! 💖💖
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Found kstars in my freebie so I decided to open one more and found the dress which was the thing I really wanted 🖤

Found these pretty shoes and decided to wait to open more boxes

And this is me sending a lot of love to glu THANK YOU 🖤

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I haven't gotten luxe goals in over 2 years. I worked super hard to lower my gig count from close to 40 down to 8 or 9 now, I heard we have to keep it below 10. It has been days and still no calls. What am I doing wrong?
    PM to add
  • SnipSnip Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hi - sorry if this has been asked before but why is Simon not calling me with event points. He previously always called for me to do a 6 hour event or shoot and then you get 40 event points. I lost my game and started over could this be why?
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Guys I really wanted to share something special with you all...

I’ve been working at reaching Number 1 Show for several months now, grinding the same reality shows over and over again like some kind of grim Black Mirror dystopia. 1 million fans forward, then set back again as Skylar’s show advances 2 million more. Yesterday I finally achieved my goal! I’m so relieved to do something else — anything else — for a while.

My trophy room is almost complete — I need two more party events please 😊

I also completed this partnership with reaching top show — I’ll be celebrating while wearing this hard-earned gold gown this week 😊

Congratulaciones!!! Is not an easy thing to achieve and you did!!! Go girrrl!!!! 

Which one should I get? Help me out please.
    The first one 
    dpeters said:
    Good morning everyone! Congratulations on you beautiful prizes! I didn't own any of the previous anniversaries' items and got the white skirt with lace on the bottom on my free kimiversary box. On my free GB I got a blue ring :/

I need your opinion, I want to buy two gowns and two hairstyles from the TB sale but I have three options of each, which should I get?

Also, thank you so much Glu for this fabulous Kimiversary! The stars, dye and free box are amazing!
    2nd and 3rd hairstyles and 1st and 2nd gowns, I will buy those!!!
    Svea said:
    I need some advice as well. I'm seeing a lot of this braided hairstyle in this forum and I love it, so I'm thinking about buying it. 

But it is not reduced. This other Hairstyle I love as well on the other hand is reduced. 

So my question is, if I should get the braided hair first, because I know the other hair is always in the closet? I can't remember if the braided hair is also always in the closet. Does anyone know? 
    The braided hair only comes back in the black friday sale, so get that one, the 2nd is always on the kloset, and the braided goes well with all clothes
    edited June 2019

Which one should I dye?
    I will dye the third one
    Abbeymae said:
    Choker -30 
    Champagne-35
    hair-110
    dress-85 
    gold dress- 5 dyes 
    I will choose the hair, the champagne and the maroon dress
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I haven't gotten luxe goals in over 2 years. I worked super hard to lower my gig count from close to 40 down to 8 or 9 now, I heard we have to keep it below 10. It has been days and still no calls. What am I doing wrong?
    You have to be below 5 gigs 😊 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    Snip said:
    Hi - sorry if this has been asked before but why is Simon not calling me with event points. He previously always called for me to do a 6 hour event or shoot and then you get 40 event points. I lost my game and started over could this be why?
    You only get one call now instead of 3, and when you finish the call you will receive 25 points and then 40 extra but you can decide if you want to do the gig or not
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    I hate standing in that spot because somehow my eyes look wonky like I am high on drugs. But thank you for including meeee in the new backdrop @MollyMonroe
    Aww! Noted <3 
    For what it's worth, I think your eyes look lovely! 
  • champagne_mamichampagne_mami Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    My free box. I’m ecstatic! I couldn’t get any luckier today if I tried. TY GLU!!!!
  • SnipSnip Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    Snip said:
    You only get one call now instead of 3, and when you finish the call you will receive 25 points and then 40 extra but you can decide if you want to do the gig or not
    Thanks - but I am receiving no calls from Simon. Nothing anymore. 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    My first dye-masterpiece!! I love how this dress turned out, my doll rocking her newest choker 🛍 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    edited June 2019
    Snip said:
    Ryley1e said:
    Snip said:
    Thanks - but I am receiving no calls from Simon. Nothing anymore. 
    You should get one on friday when the weekend event start, but if you are done with the storyline you only get random gigs no more storyline, and in the case you don't receive ANY type of calls you should get in contact with eggsandbananas