✨KK:H Weekend Event - 6/21/19 ~ 5 Year Kimiversary Event✨

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Whew! I finally got caught up! Lol.. I think I noticed something.. at first I was thinking that they've put all 4 gb items in all of the pallets, but then noticed mine only had 3.... But! I am sure that I saw at least 3 of the gb items in everyones' pallets! 
    Is this an update @eggsandbananas? Or am I seeing things and being too hopeful...?
    Here was my pallet.. I got dye. It's cool, but I would've liked the dress. I don't know if I want to chase it... I already spent soooooo many stars on kimiversary boxes and the sale... :/

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Kimiversary has been great 💞 I got the sparkle aura n cell phone, best chase ever. I was too excited I forgot to screenshot my pallets 😬
    Which eyes are those? 😍

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    liltiffs said:
    Okay I need help! I know I can’t get both during this sale so I need help choosing between dresses to buy: 
    I was just gonnna buy the second one 😂💗 it looks lovely on your doll 
    Everyone has been getting that second dress, in about to get it too 😂 along with a whole lotta other items as well I’m bout to go through a whole BUNCH of kstars
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @pilirositolam There the KKW Mario eyes 💞, and @LaLaLola that’s a way better reference! So glad you had it 🤝
    IOS doll 💞

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I can’t decide if I want to open a few more weekend gbs to try for the hair or open a kimiversary box! I don’t particulary NEED anything from the kimiversary ones but at least an item is guaranteed every time whereas who knows how many boxes I’ll get full of bs from the weekend ones :/
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Here are some of things I treated myself to from the sale so far! 😊

This top and this gorgeous necklace with the purple jewel!

This short hair, multi-piercing earrings, tassel necklace, and funky shoes. The hair was a splurge but I’m feeling the fantasy.

This jumpsuit! My favorite shade of red 😊

...and this bandeau bikini and wrap hairstyle.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Wine or martini?  B)
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    dpeters said:

Wine or martini?  B)
    My personal favorite is the martini 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @dpeters both!! definitely both!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @dpeters I prefer the martini because it doesn't cover up so much of the outfit :)
    iOS
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I’m still torn between GS Lips and TB Sale clothes! What should I do? 
    Thanks! @pilirositolam @thelifeofRaeRae @AliBryant I'm getting the martini and if I get more stars I'll get the wine lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Which one should I get? I love them all but I don’t have enough k-stars 🥺 I’m thinking about getting the first one because it’s from the TB sale, but the others are 50% off! Help me ☺️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    Or should I get this one?
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Which one should I get? I love them all but I don’t have enough k-stars 🥺 I’m thinking about getting the first one because it’s from the TB sale, but the others are 50% off! Help me ☺️
    I think number 2 is very versatile and you’ll love it for a long time :)
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I decided to chase the aura and it only took me one box to find it. Can’t believe my luck! I also got the purple boots in my free box.
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I have the 2nd one and it always gets scores in the 50s in SYS but I would go for the TB one as it will only appear at Black Friday again 💗

edit: the gold TB one 💛💛✨✨
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Man I wish I could buy a k-star pack without losing my videos 😩
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    #3 is on my wish list, I love it!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Heyy, I'm new here  and I'm just getting back to the game, and I don't have enough k-stars to buy everything that I want, so I just wanna know if the blackfriday sale is just for buying k-stars or it includes the kloset items, and if it does, is the discount as good as this one??
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Here’s my wishlist! Let me know if you have any of these and love them 

PS I feel like Violetta looks badass in that new red jumpsuit!
    I have the first and 11 hairstyles and I like them but I don't love them, so I maybe will buy other TB items
    Heyy, I'm new here  and I'm just getting back to the game, and I don't have enough k-stars to buy everything that I want, so I just wanna know if the blackfriday sale is just for buying k-stars or it includes the kloset items, and if it does, is the discount as good as this one??
    Welcome! The Black Friday sale is 50% off in all of the closet items 🛍
    LaLaLola said:
    I need help to figure out which lips I should pick! I only want to choose two, but I’m so damn tempted. Help!  

And i I haven’t even STARTED looking through clothes. God help me 🙃
    I will buy the 1st and 3rd 
    liltiffs said:
    Okay I need help! I know I can’t get both during this sale so I need help choosing between dresses to buy: 
    I will choose the maroon gown
    dpeters said:

Wine or martini?  B)
    Wine always!!!! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @nataliapatay it excludes most bridal pieces .

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Free box:

iOS Doll 

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Guys someone has to stop me 😂😂 I bought all the handhelds and birds in the closet and now I’m onto the sunglasses I am treating myself today lol 💁🏼‍♀️ 
    Weird. That’s exactly the song that plays every time I open the kloset. I thought I was done yesterday. Then today happened. 
    iOS Doll 

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

My two luxe goals were OMG. I got the cute French fry purse for 5 stars and the hair for 7!! So happy! 😊