Options

🗳️SYS - 6/23/19 Kimiversary Show Your Style Event!

Comments

• Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I'm averaging 39. 39! I'm too depressed to post any images but I've used tried-and-tested gowns, mini-dresses, dyes, different hair styles and colours, accessories, no accessories... endless time and effort into making stunning looks (IMO!) that aren't getting votes. The only consolation is that my $TS group seems to be having the same problem and somehow I'm top right now.
    At least it's an excuse for a gratuitous Adam Lambert gif.

Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Options
    alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    daffodil said:
    alycat said:
    Looks 7-9! 
    Look at all the votes for these bronzed beauties.

That last look is hands down the best look I've ever seen in a SYS
    Thanks!  I am loving that little champagne flute! I bought it in the TB sale! No regrets!
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @MinterBalki is that you?

Android
  • Options
    MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen Ayy, you found me! Popular vote, I hope? That dress actually did better than I thought, still not getting the best scores though.
    6-9

Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Looks 5-8: (My scores are improving!)

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I know this was a good look and those voters are not going to tell me otherwise, it deserved more than a 38!!!!

And this was gorgeous! It deserved more than a 37!

iOS Doll 

• Options
    Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @katiealexandraa wow love your 3rd look
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Broke 50 in my last two looks with the heart aura so I'm gonna keep using that. It's not my favorite, but I feel more comfortable using it than the leaves and butterflies with an indoor background lol. 

I'm seeing a variety of looks in the voting booth but the one cocktail dress I tried only got 41 and I'm too nervous to do another. I had a ticket buyer who must be getting low scores because she went from being 150ish points ahead of everyone the first day of the event to solid third. I was first as of this morning but had another doll come out of nowhere so I had a feeling I'll be having two dolls battling it out in the end. 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @MinterBalki You were the popular look. Hope your votes get an upswing! ⬆️
    Android
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @AliBryant omg nooo I’m obsessed with that dress on you! #justiceforalisdress 
    @Ryley1e omg I am so thankful for your response! I hope you see your scores improve. I honestly sometimes don’t know what the voters want either but I religiously follow the forum every SYS and I think I have picked up at least a few things that make a difference! 😊

sometimes we don’t know and we may have gotten paired up with another forum doll and then both looks are super low and nobody knows why. And that’s one of my biggest criticisms with this SYS ... having even one low scoring look can turn this week event into a massive stress fest and just be incredibly demoralizing. I think lowering the scores more so that you have a fair shot at all the prizes would go a long way to increasing the morale of this event! 
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited June 2019

Looks 8&9!
    I have used the sparkle aura in every look so far and i generally think it’s really pretty but it’s definitely the most subtle aura, so I am not seeing a noticeable increase in scores. I would wonder if people even notice it when they’re flying through the voting booth. I really love it though and, hey, it was free for me! 😉
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Here are some of my recent looks. I’m surprised the sparkler didn’t help me get more votes. 

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    @katiealexandraa wow love your 3rd look
    Thank you 🥰
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    So my dye didn’t last long...🙈 
    I’m finding it hard to find a top to match this skirt now though (until I get more dye, which may take a while!) Has anyone got any suggestions please? 😁
  • Options
    Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    first place in my TS group is spending tickets like crazy and we are not even close to her, and also she is submitting outfits like this one, and c'mon if you are gonna submit 5 looks and spend 5 tickets to get as number 1 at least try a bit harder don't you think? This is more than just basic. 
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts

What the hell😨 60 votes wouldn’t be enough for this look 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    RoxannaKKHRoxannaKKH Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Here's the look I just submitted. Let me know if any of you dolls spot me. 💋

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @alice_kkh yes that was me!! Thank you for spotting and voting for me!
    @Smuckies you are so sweet, are you an iOS player? I am and therefore I can only see iOS players in the voting booth. Either way thank you for offering and let me know!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yes thank you @pilirositolam 😊
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @LindaVB yes I’m on iOS I just submitted the red wine look.. I’ll try to update once votes come in!

iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I never seem to find familiar dolls, but I think I spotted @KaylaJ !  If so, you were the popular vote.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    7-9. 45 is my highest score so far :(

• Options
    RoxannaKKHRoxannaKKH Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I don't know if it's just me but, this look should have gotten more votes..💅

• Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I'm in like 8th place, send help!!!

• Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Smuckies said:
    @LindaVB yes I’m on iOS I just submitted the red wine look.. I’ll try to update once votes come in!

Votes have started to come in now @LindaVB

edit - done!
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @KalindaKing
    That sparkler is beautiful! You and Glu have been so good to us this update, maybe a sparkler can come back around this 4th of July?? 

;) 
  • Options
    flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    Here are some of my recent looks. I’m surprised the sparkler didn’t help me get more votes. 

omg, the sparkle :( can we have it, please?
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @alice_kkh that was me - thank you for the vote! that look got 48 which is one of my highest scores so far.

I second @MollyMonroe about bringing the sparkler back! such a cute handheld.

@RoxannaKKH love your blue look! 💙✨
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here