To-Dye-List/Clothing Dye Discussion Thread

1789101113Next

Comments

• Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Hi everyone !

Can you guys help me out?
    I have never dyed before and I was wondering if I dye something, will it be permanent or do I keep te original one + the dyed one in my closet?
    you keep both!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    yes yu9 keep them in both colors.  Your dress will show in the closet I. The normal spot, but the dye button for the color you dye is unlocked. Yu9 put on the dress and choose the dye if you want.  :). Welcome to the forum!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Here are some items I liked in navy and yellow dye!

• Options
    vdriscoll1281vdriscoll1281 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH ok, so this is my first time getting around to using the dye. My very important question is, Say I choose to dye a skirt from black to purple, will that skirt be permanently purple, or can I switch it back to black? And if I can switch it back to black, can I re-dye the skirt back to purple again, or will I have to use more dye drops every time? I hope that makes sense! Any and all advice from anyone is greatly appreciated. I stopped playing for a few years, and I’m not so slowly getting sucked back in, and I’m not at all mad about all of the changes I’ve been seeing! If anyone has any OTHER cool stuff to tell me about, I’m all ears! Thanks all 💜💜
  • Options
    kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @vdriscoll1281 welcome back!  you keep both! If you dye it you can just keep switching by tapping on the color. 😊 And so you know which items you have dyed, there will be a little color drop in the corner, very useful.
    Hope this helps a little😊
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ok I am OBSESSED with the aquamarine dye and wish there was a way to get loads of it as just look how gorgeous it is 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Hi dolls! I still new and I’m slowly earning dyes but I struggle a lot with twightlight dyes (currently have 10) but I can’t seem to find items that look good with it 😭 can you help me with some ideas for the future 💓
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

If I had unlimited twilight dyes I’d probably dye this outfit 😍
  • Options
    @munimuni I went through all my dresses and I like these the most in twilight 😍

• Options
    munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    @munimuni I went through all my dresses and I like these the most in twilight 😍

Oh my gosh I love them 😍😍😍 Thank you so much 💓 def gridding for the other dresses you have! I dyed this dress in twightlight earlier and I love it too 🥰
  • Options
    @munimuni omg I wish I had that dress it dyes so beautifully!!
  • Options
    Has anyone used their haunted haze dyes yet?? I am dye-ing (haha) to see what people are loving it with! 
  • Options
    @Ohemilie I totally agree about the Aqua dye, love the bright aqua and the dark aqua equally! I dyed the long orange dress aqua but I don’t know what else to dye because I want to dye everything 😂😂
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Hey guys! Has anyone used the new greenish/greyish dye yet? I’m looking for suggestions and inspiration 😊
  • Options
    bertacyebbertacyeb Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    In contrast to the dark shade of hair, any color of clothing looks advantageous. I probably don't like blonde much=)

• Options
    bertacyebbertacyeb Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

In contrast to the dark shade of hair, any color of clothing looks advantageous. I probably don't like blonde much=) I tried different colors and I liked the violet mauve and all shades of pink the best. Btw, cool that now you can easily buy these shades among the clothes in the store, before I had to think up something and even bought special dyes for fabrics at mcdaidpharmacy.ie. Although I sometimes use them to this day when I dye my jeans. Has anyone here tried dyeing their own clothes? I was inspired by the game, and it's actually isn`t harder than dyeing hair =)