I haven’t had a storyline in months. Glu said I completed everything but I’m only on level 41.

Jash99Jash99 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I haven’t had a storyline in months. Glu said I completed everything but I’m only on level 41. Has this happened to anyone else? I know someone on level 94 with quests and a storyline. I'm about to give up and delete the game. I have nothing to do but reality shows and SYS. 

Answers

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Have you unlocked all locations? All businesses? It’s likely you have done them all. There are no new storylines. We got one for the anniversary. Did you do that one? Most of us long time players don’t have any. We just work on achievements. I’m currently working on the different reality achievements.
    iOS
    edited June 2019
    Oops
    iOS
    edited June 2019
    Oops 
    iOS
  • Jash99Jash99 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yea I have almost all the businesses except the one in Seoul and the restaurant. I’m so glad to hear I’m not the only one. I would do comeback stories but I added someone recently and got bumped from #1  🙄
    Yea I have almost all the businesses except the one in Seoul and the restaurant. I’m so glad to hear I’m not the only one. I would do comeback stories but I added someone recently and got bumped from #1  🙄