📺KK:H Weekend Event - 6/28/19 Keep The Cameras Rolling

1234568Next

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    yezx said:
    @lovelyemma she is part of a storyline and has nothing to do with reality shows. After you meet her, her shows is just added to the top reality shows but thats the only correlation between those 2
    Ohhh never met her tough x.x 
    I mean i guess thats normal since my game wierdly misses alot of storyline :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Speaking of 😬
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Now that you mention Skylar, I finished my storylines with her a long time ago (at least I think so) and still haven't unlocked the Venice gallery. Anyone remembers when that suppose to happen? I remember someone saying it was somehow connected to her.
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @alice_kkh Memories a bit fuzzy but i think it revolve around the gallery owner who got a fake painting which Skylar somehow involved in the storyline. 
    IOS Player 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I keep thinking I’m done with Skylar and then she keeps coming back - maybe you still have a couple of gigs left with her? I won’t see her for awhile while I’m doing gigs and then she pops back up like a cockroach
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Thanks you guys! She really is like a cockroach. You're probably right! Guess she will pop up again eventually. I haven't done a lot of storylines lately but I really thought I was done with that.. girl
    iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think that I may have gone back to my old ways.

It's either my way or the highway.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) âž¡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts

I’ve been busy all week but I managed to finish last minute!
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    Now that you mention Skylar, I finished my storylines with her a long time ago (at least I think so) and still haven't unlocked the Venice gallery. Anyone remembers when that suppose to happen? I remember someone saying it was somehow connected to her.
    She tells you the gallery has a fake or something, because the original belongs to her family but was stolen or something. . It's like the only time she's even devent  to you, trying to warn you of the shady business. Other than that she makes age cracks, and like Jordyn (EX KYLIE bff) makes a name for herself on your ride. 
    I hate skylar. But let me see if I can find out more about  unlocking her and the art gallery.  
    Isn't the guy who is after the painting, the same guy who races around trying to find the golden statue against you?  He's not evil, just annoying .  Ok off to dig up the story about it,  whish me luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I also hate Skylar because the only gig I ever failed in was that DJ thing against her, I dropped the bass too soon and that brat won 😭 I will literally never get over that
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I didn't spend the 5 stars to get A celebs to my popglam launch event, so her stylify app beat me.. :neutral:
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted