Men’s games

beefcakesbeefcakes Registered Users 25 Posts
I stopped playing for awhile and just came back. Did they stop supporting male characters? I’m not seeing the weekly earnables for us? And no pride outfits either? When did this happen? 

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Yes, although they are still supported, male characters stopped getting new content in January. All the event prizes for males are now throwback items. The only new items male games received this year were two items in the anniversary boxes, hair and a top.
    iOS
  • beefcakesbeefcakes Registered Users 25 Posts
    Oh wow, really? If I restart as a female character will I get back the stars I paid for, or are they gone? 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    please correct me if i'm wrong, but i would think you would. i've heard about the button that says "restore special purchases".  i'm not sure if that is on iphone and android both, though.... @kokokokonut and @AliBryant i think you both are familiar with it more than i am... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

Sorry guys I’m not sure how that works with starting over
    iOS
  • Sad_CoffeeSad_Coffee Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited June 2019
    AliBryant said:
    Yes, although they are still supported, male characters stopped getting new content in January. All the event prizes for males are now throwback items. The only new items male games received this year were two items in the anniversary boxes, hair and a top.

@AliBryant So before that male dolls were equal to female ones? Or has it always been unequal?
    Yes male games used to be equal and get new items every weekend, etc. Then sometime in 2018, they started getting less items, like 2 instead of 3 earnables on the weekend event. Then in January of this year, all male events switched to throwback items as prizes. No new items. Christmas was the last time guys got a big batch of new items.
    iOS