Options

Any trouble signing in to FB?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Hi, for the past hour, I can’t log my iOS game into Facebook.  And wondered if other have this issue?
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Hi, for the past hour, I can’t log my iOS game into Facebook.  And wondered if other have this issue?
    I’ve been having this problem all day today. 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • Options
    watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i’ve been having this issue too!
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • Options
    NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Anyone had an update on this yet? I Still can't connect to Facebook. 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I had the issue and posted back in 2019. It was fine after about 20 minutes..in 2019.   I think Kalinda said something about Fb not connecting a few days ago. I’ll look for a link.  

Edit here it is.
    AliBryant said:
    @KalindaKing is there a known issue with connecting to Facebook right now? I suddenly can't after updating to ios 15.1 this morning

There are currently some technical issues and it’s not possible to connect Kim Kardashian: Hollywood to Facebook right now. We’re working closely with Facebook to get this resolved.

To save your progress, please connect to your Apple or Google account through in-game settings. To avoid losing progress, please don’t uninstall the app.

You can continue playing with your squad, collecting daily rewards and accessing other features in the meantime. We’ll let you know when you can connect to Facebook again!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    sleepfordinnersleepfordinner Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I had the issue and posted back in 2019. It was fine after about 20 minutes..in 2019.   I think Kalinda said something about Fb not connecting a few days ago. I’ll look for a link.  

Edit here it is.
    AliBryant said:
    @KalindaKing is there a known issue with connecting to Facebook right now? I suddenly can't after updating to ios 15.1 this morning

There are currently some technical issues and it’s not possible to connect Kim Kardashian: Hollywood to Facebook right now. We’re working closely with Facebook to get this resolved.

To save your progress, please connect to your Apple or Google account through in-game settings. To avoid losing progress, please don’t uninstall the app.

You can continue playing with your squad, collecting daily rewards and accessing other features in the meantime. We’ll let you know when you can connect to Facebook again!

hello koko!! Is it  okay to sign in through multiple accounts? I have game centre automatically but I’m scared if I connect Facebook or apple it will take me to a different saved game 😓