When are the GS lips available to buy?

emiliazuggemiliazugg Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
are they available in throwback sales orrr?
when do they appear and are available for purchase ?

Comments

• kkh2015kkh2015 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    They were available for the throwback sales on 5 year kimiversary on June 20 it not available now you could get them on the throwback box or kollection now
  • emiliazuggemiliazugg Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    kkh2015 said:
    They were available for the throwback sales on 5 year kimiversary on June 20 it not available now you could get them on the throwback box or kollection now
    Where in the kollection?
    kkh2015 said:
    Where in the kollection?
    We sometime get the throwback kollection it the same things like the throwback boxes but today we have throwback boxes
    kkh2015 said:
    kkh2015 said:
    Where in the kollection?
    We sometime get the throwback kollection it the same things like the throwback boxes but today we have throwback boxes
    When is that kollection available?
    also I mostly see clothes in the throwback boxes,are you sure the lips are there?
    kkh2015 said:
    kkh2015 said:
    Where in the kollection?
    When is that kollection available?
    also I mostly see clothes in the throwback boxes,are you sure the lips are there?
    Yes I'm sure it in the throwback boxes it always take a while to get to the lips
    i spend 23K k-stars and still they didn’t appear. Now I’m out of K-stars and I have no lips.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Lips are going to be one of the last things that appear. You'll have to get through most of the clothes and accessories first most likely.
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    Lips are going to be one of the last things that appear. You'll have to get through most of the clothes and accessories first most likely.
    How many lips and accessories are there ?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi, why not check some of the reference threads to look at all the available items.   Check the Hub to see which reference threads you’re interested in.  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5437380/umbrella-hub-of-reference-handy-threads#latest  Especially the Tb & Kollection threads.  Or maybe someone with most/all of the available features wants to start a facial/makeup possibilities thread.

i merged 2 of the threads you started about the lips, but noticed you are stuck here in FAQ and Support.  Check out General Discussion.  It gets a lot more traffic, and is a better place for General Discussion about the game.   Please don’t start any more threads about the lips, sometimes when we relax and stop focusing on something, the universe brings it to us.  :D. Welcome to forum. We have an event thread starting soon,  maybe this week;s spoilers will have even better lips and facial prizes!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary