⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 7/4/19 - 5⭐Professional Extended Fourth of July Event! 🎇

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    AngelineJ said:
    I’m glad the event items are not Fourth of July themed items that we can only use once a year. Non-American players won’t be able to enjoy 4th of July themed items much, so, this is cool for me. 😎😊

I like it too. They did the same thing with St. Patrick's day this year. Still incorporating the festive colors, but more versatile so you can wear them whenever. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Whaaaaaat another Kollection? And I love the two dresses!!!!!

IOS Player 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Why couldn’t they release the kollection next week when it’s vip??? We just had a kollection last weekend 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Earnables: Love the shoes (they will be great dyable), like the dress, happy the lips are earnable and hope they look good on my doll!

Gift Boxes: LOVE the red dress. I feel we don't get enough red. And it's sparkly and should dye well. Not a fan of the bulky hairstyle. Clutch is cute. Eyes are a no for me, I won't wear eyes without lashes. Wish they would stop making this style :/

Kollection: Another Kollection MUST! I love the bundle so much. Glu designers did a great job on this dress, it's detailed and beautiful! I wish we could have bracelets on both arms like Bella though!
    iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hmm soo i kinda love the earnable shoes and dress... Soo i mgith stop at the dress!
    Absolutly LOVE the GiftBox itens! I need that hair style and clutch in my life <3
    Kolection is SLAYING!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Ooh I love this dress! It’s even cuter than the original

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Will there be a fashion goals or SMC this weekend? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Holy cow that kollection is everything! Seriously best birthday gift before my birthday tomorrow!
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Omg kollection second week in a row? And with that stunning Bella Hadid dress? 

Nvm @ my previous post, not gonna chase anything because I’d rather get the kollection!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    The earnables are my personal highlight of this event. I love me some sparkly shoes & dress  <3
    Chelsea. said:
    Holy cow that kollection is everything! Seriously best birthday gift before my birthday tomorrow!
    Wow we have a lot of Cancer babies in the forum! Mine is coming up soon too :)
    iOS
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    KOLLECTION

Even though it's not the best match, I put on the bracelet from the bundle, so you can see it better. The hair automatically covers it in the preview. I love both hairstyles and that navy dress! 

Ok, I actually like this! Except for the blue dress. 🥰💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    KOLLECTION

Even though it's not the best match, I put on the bracelet from the bundle, so you can see it better. The hair automatically covers it in the preview. I love both hairstyles and that navy dress! 

I LOVE IT 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    edited July 2019
    AliBryant said:
    Chelsea. said:
    Wow we have a lot of Cancer babies in the forum! Mine is coming up soon too :)
    Me too! Mine is next week :) happy birthday for tomorrow @Chelsea.! Have a fabulous day!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    EARNABLE

Always grateful for some earnable lips 🙏🙌 And the eyeshadow and hair from the GB are to die for. 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Sparkly dresses and shoes do *so* well with dyes, so I'm excited. 

I don't think the hair, lips, or eyes will gel well with my doll, but I'm happy for anyone who loves them. 

CLUTCHES FOR THE WIN, YESSSSSSS. 

Still holding out hope to some day get a sparkler and/or firework aura. 
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Earnables: New lips! I have no idea how they are going to look on my doll, but I want them! The dress and shoes are ok, I'm really not a fan of sparkly sequins.

GB: Again, not a fan of the sparkles, but I love the hair and the clutch!

Kollection: I'm not really into the dress and hair on the bundle. That  hair is a must have! It looks so beautiful 😍 And I can always use another clutch!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love the Kollection.  THe bling!  THe shoes, the clothes.  AAAAAAAAAAck.  I want it to be tomorrow today.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm a little bit disappointed because the GB dress and clutch would have been PERFECT earnable items for Canada Day and 4th of July—the red would have been perfect to celebrate both. Disappointed that the earnables are not festive in any way. 

I'm intrigued by the earnable lips—I hope they look good with my doll's facial features. I'm disappointed that we can't use the KKW cheek contour with other eyes, so those new eyes aren't useful to me. 

The kollection is absolutely beautiful. I'm excited for this one to pop up in a future VIP event. Thank you for all of the spoilers @KalindaKing!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Loving the items bc they versatile and don’t scream 4th of July but I do wish there had been a handheld!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This is sad! I want that kollection but I can't afford it since I'm saving for VIP

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Omg 
    earnable - love and am excited to get some lip variety! I disagree that they are not festive and also am happy that they’re not alienating any of our international friends. 
    Gift box - like everything except the eyes
    kollection - one of my faves of all time but I can’t afford it as usual 😂
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    How long does the event last?
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I kinda wanted 4th of July themed items 😔 but whatever. I'm just here praying I'll like the new lips on my doll
    iOS
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Earnable- happy for some earnable lips 🥳🥳 Like the dress and she’s but not mad about them

GB- hair is AMAZING and LOVE the dress will definitely be chasing ❤️

Kollection- not really that bothered about any of it 😐
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Love it. I’m okay without festive 4th stuff as I already have some that literally never gets worn. Although a firework aura would have been awesome 🧐
    How long does the event last?
    I think it will end the usual time on Sunday!
    iOS